[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he thinks Duskdoggo is an unique Ash-only Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: greninja pepe.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
greninja pepe.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>he thinks Duskdoggo is an unique Ash-only Pokemon
>>
Just because it doesn't look like him doesn't mean it's not. It's functionally the same as assninja.
>>
>>33243574
>It's functionally the same as assninja.
except it's not. Being functionally the same would mean it'd have a battle-bond-esque mechanic, which it does not.
>>
>>33243574
I agree. Ash-Greninja is something that you can have your pokemon evolve into in game. So, they're exactly the same.
>>
>>33243579
Function meaning that it's an event only forme that is canonically tied to Ash, you fuckwit.
>>
>>33243610
>lycarrot is event only
Sure thing, m8.
>>
>>33243663

They're releasing an event Rockruff at the same time as the game release, and they've stated that Duskroc isn't obtainable through ordinary methods.

It's almost certainly going to be a special Rockruff with Ash as the OT.
>>
>>33243663
>It also states that there will be a gift of Rockruff being given from November 17th 2017.
Now fuck off and take your cringey nickname with you
>>
File: SHIT.png (7KB, 266x266px) Image search: [Google]
SHIT.png
7KB, 266x266px
>>33243565
>an unique
>>
>>33243663
I am going to name my dusk lycanrock "lycarrot". /vp/ always comes with the best names. My incineroar name is "Luchalitten" .
>>
>>33244170
Okay, you showed everyone what a tasteless retard you are. What's the next part of your master plan?
>>
File: Ash Rockruff.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ash Rockruff.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>33243565

>Episode preview literally shows Rockruff glowing green while Tapu Lele sprinkles fairy dust on it

It's a new form that no one's ever seen before, Ash will be the first and only person to own one

They literally say on the official site that you can't find Duskroc in the wild, and there's an event Rockruff coming at the same time as the game
>>
The fact that RotomDex and the other characters have been speculating on whether Rockruff will evolve into Midday or Midnight suggests that Dusk Lycanroc has never been seen before and will be unique to Ash
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.