[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think they'd give alternate versions of the Alola

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: is that crazy.png (610KB, 960x509px) Image search: [Google]
is that crazy.png
610KB, 960x509px
Do you think they'd give alternate versions of the Alola starters with this 'new light' affecting mons? My hope is that if the starters aren't touched, at least other Alolan mons can get them with appropriate touch-ups like improved Speed.
>>
we've already seen the base form starters; they look the same.
>>
>>33239728
What do you mean? So was Rockruff.
>>
>>>/co/
>>
>>33239710
No and the reason is simple

If Game Freak had several new forms (for alola mons and alola forms) they would promote for the passt few months. Instead we're wainting for the first tru update (hard to call recolored Lycanroc an "update")

There's few at most.
>>
>>33239743
I mean that the base form starters are the same because we've already seen them in the trailer.
>>
I can't wait for more recolors!
>>
>>33239710
I hope the starters get alternate evos. This is the first time the starters evos were so bad that people were hoping for alternate evos.
>>
>>33239769

Alternate starter evos aren't happening, it'd be a nightmare for marketing.
>>
>>33239751
I mean, there's the point of view that they're actually trying to keep things hush-hush this time, considering GF knew information was leaked early (that one anon took fanart of the starters' final form to the Masuda signing and Masuda told him they weren't revealed yet), so it depends on their approach changed. I'm hoping it did.

>>33239755
And I'm saying only the final forms would matter since it's not like Rockruff changed either, I'm talking about the final forms in the OP to match Lycanroc.

>>33239769
Same.
>>
>>33239802
*depends on if
>>
>>33239769

Nobody was "hoping" for alternate evos, it was just a misconception brought about by a mistranslation that Rockruff shares a secret with the starters, when it actually just said that Rockruff and the starters both have secrets (Rockruff's being the split evos and the starters being exclusive Z-Moves)
>>
>>33239802
>I mean, there's the point of view that they're actually trying to keep things hush-hush this time, considering GF knew information was leaked early (that one anon took fanart of the starters' final form to the Masuda signing and Masuda told him they weren't revealed yet), so it depends on their approach changed. I'm hoping it did.

No. And you know why? Because XY, ORAS and USUM leaked and revealed everything and they sold like hotcakes

And now USUM needs the promotion a lot more than any of those so they wont be hush hush unless they want low sales
>>
>>33239710
The "new light" shit was a shitposter making shit up, you retarded ledditcuck.
>>
>>33239848
Would you mind pointing me to the comments where they're called out or comments actually saying what the text says?
>>
>>33239884
>>33239707
>>33239717
>>33239748
>>
>>33239900
Thanks
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.