[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are tasked with making the Gen 8 shillmon. Fail and you'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: 251.gif (2MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
251.gif
2MB, 300x160px
You are tasked with making the Gen 8 shillmon.

Fail and you'll be banished Gamefreak Cafeteria and be forced to work there for eternity.
>>
File: color_1234.jpg (653KB, 1366x1440px) Image search: [Google]
color_1234.jpg
653KB, 1366x1440px
>>33238751
A wated owl 2 stager. It has acces to alot of moves to the point where its almost broken. Its actually water/dark and a psysical attacker. It lookd sorta like pic related but the bottem part is blue and its eyes are glowing.
>>
File: img.png (38KB, 252x346px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
38KB, 252x346px
>>33238751

I call it Lycario
>>
That seems hard to fail

>animal
>bipedal
>cool looking
>>
>>33238751
Bipedal ice/something lynx.
80/120/60/110/50/115
>>
Dragon Eeveelution, bipedal to look cool and to make vp rage, blue and black like mega charizard x with red or yellow eyes.
Wyveon, Drageon, Draceon?
>>
>>33239228
tone it down man, that's too real
>>
Bug/Dragon butterfly/firefly dragon with Multiscale. Learns Tail Glow, Quiver Dance and Dragon Dance.
>>
>>33239242
And yet Zoroark and Lycanroc are failing
>>
>>33239369
Base 120 HP, Def, and SPDef too with the ability to Baton pass AND and an ability that lets it's partner copy it's boosts in double battles whenever it boosts.
>>
File: 1501600283944.jpg (328KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1501600283944.jpg
328KB, 2048x1365px
>>33238751
Introduce sound and cosmic types.
>>
File: acb.jpg (27KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
acb.jpg
27KB, 500x281px
>>33239417
>>
Electric/Fighting trickster mon. Yellow and navy color scheme. Physically oriented but gets a lot of coverage and a new physical Electric move, Earthquake clone. Make a wild one the rival to Pikachu in the anime and have Ash capture it before the championship or w/e. It's a giftmon in the games after an Electric gym leader uses it to fend off the evil team in a city. Or something.

Bipedal and animalistic. It should sell. Give it something like 70/115/70/90/70/115 bst or something with a busted ability on it. Galvanize might work so long as you give it Boomburst or something. Idec.

I think it would work. Edgy sells.
>>
File: Dogedge.jpg (102KB, 709x812px) Image search: [Google]
Dogedge.jpg
102KB, 709x812px
You're welcome GF
>>
So, people like things where it's easy to make recolors and OCs. That's why Silvally failed, all the colors are already taken. I suggest a Psychic/Fire type with 3 forms, an Infrared form, an Ultraviolet form, and a White Light form. This puts it in peoples heads to make their own interpretations based on their favorite color. As for design, it should appeal to both girls and boys, so go for a cute-but-not-too-cute similar to Pikachu or most of the first stage starters. And don't make it legendary, it has to be collectable. We want people arguing over which form is best as well as making their own versions. By the way, the psychic typing is so it's weak to Shadow Ball and Shadow Claw, as any light based pokemon should be. Maybe make the Ultraviolet special tank, the Infrared mixed offense, and the White Light one totally balanced. That way fan creations can be physical tank or mixed defense since it looks purposefully incomplete not having those two. All 3 get their own unique signature moves as well, each with a chance to raise a stat (Ultraviolet is SpD, Infrared is Atk, White Light is Speed) now the thought is in people's heads to make moves that can raise Def or SpA, or even Evasion or Accuracy if they're feeling creative.

We're trying to capture the same shit that made Eevee so popular, really.
>>
>>33239657
Yes. Lucario was a success because people came up with their wall variations
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 208x242px
>>33238751
>give claws instead stupid Mickey mouse gloves
>dark/fight type
>reap the rewards of concentrating even more autism in to the franchise
>>
>>33240086
Not true for Lucario, but certainly true for Eevee.
>>
>>33239478
Reminds me of Red XIII
>>
A little cat with a ball-shaped "shell" on its back. It carries it around wherever it goes, hides inside it when it's scared or sleeping, makes sure it doesn't get scratched, etc. Basically a hermit crab that's a cat.
Evolves into a bigger cat when its happiness is high enough. Its shell changes its colour and pattern to resemble the Poké Ball in which it was caught. Its body colour, type, appearance and moveset also change slightly depending on its ball.
Not sure about names, I thought maybe Hermitten for the first stage.
>>
File: Lucartini.png (2KB, 64x75px) Image search: [Google]
Lucartini.png
2KB, 64x75px
My boy Lucartini.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.