[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woohoo!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Pokemon-Sun-Moon-JP-PV_09-07-16.jpg (52KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Sun-Moon-JP-PV_09-07-16.jpg
52KB, 600x338px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oO_P4GX_RA

What were your thoughts when you first watched this trailer?
>>
Honestly don't remember, this was an incredibly boring trailer.
>>
I forgot this was even a trailer, so probably nothing.
>>
I thought it looked and sounded beautiful, but wondered how exactly the game would deal with so many plot points.
>>
>woah this is great, they definitely put a lot of effort this time!
>>
>>33238077
Legit "Wow, I love the CGI and the lion legendary"
>>
>>33238077
best trailer ever
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 561x935px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 561x935px
"I can't wait to hear this music in the game!"

I'm still fucking mad, I need a rip of this so badly
>>
>>33238281

This, I've been looking for this song without sound effects. Amazed it's not even in the credits
>>
>>33238077
This trailer honestly still gets me emotional. It's pokemon's best ever promotional media

Looking back I enjoyed watching this more than playing the game. And that still breaks my heart.
>>
>>33238077
the PR team's getting paid better than the developers
>>
>>33238281
words of truth
>>
>>33238370
Exactly my opinion.
>>
>>33238530
At least I know to never even remotely trust a trailer again
>>
File: 1495850857962.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1495850857962.png
317KB, 796x712px
>>33238143
And to think I had faith.
>>
>>33238077
Excited to hear this track in the game.
And wouldn't you know it, best track of SM isn't even in the game.
>no clean rip ever
Makes me sad
>>
>>33238077
I liked the music a lot
>>
>>33238147
Maybe in another 20 years we'll get a game with graphics in the vicinity of the CGI parts of the trailer.

I mean, they could probably already accomplish that with the current technology, but GF.
>>
>>33238689
We'll get that in the Switch game, but it will still suck
>>
Song should've been the champion theme
>>
>>33238077
I watched pretty much everyday in my class and work breaks, along with Generations every Friday. "This game is going to be amazing like BW2 and HGSS. After ORAS, they took their time to make it and they are marketing on pokémon anniversary. It can't go wrong.", I though.

Fast forward to the end of the year, I wasted more time breeding old shit and leveling up plaza to grind, all just to play online, and I did both faster in gen 6.

Only good things about SM were Team Skull and the E4. I regret waiting since ORAS to play a new pokémon game, and especially buying this crap.
>>
File: 1450173255680.jpg (164KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450173255680.jpg
164KB, 1024x1024px
>>33238281
This
>>
I thought the fanmade trailer was better, prefect example of less is more.

https://youtu.be/nkaPpwOhr8Y
>>
>>33238077
I wonder what the chances are that we'll get a trailer for USM that also has an amazing song that won't ever be in the game.
>>
File: 1439957735712.gif (136KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439957735712.gif
136KB, 480x480px
>>33238281
I WILL NEVER NOT BE MAD AAAAAAAA
>>
>>33238077
It's a fucking amazing trailer, I don't know how anyone who likes pokemon couldn't be hyped after that. It really did look like nothing could go wrong.

Fuck. I'm kind of worried about Sonic Mania now.
>>
>>33238281
I'm waiting for it coming out on USUM
>>
One of the best Pokemon trailers I've seen.
Sad how it paved the way for a very underwhelming game.
>>
>>33238281
I knew it wouldn't be in the game, but there being no OST release was bullshit
>>
>>33238077
I was wondering when we'd get that sweet theme in the game. It never happened. At least we got to see the NPCs and player showing expressions other than a dopey smile. Let's just hope the player shows more emotion in USUM.
>>
>>33238077
My eyes water every time I watch this. I was so excited
>>
>>33238077
made my nipples very hard and I felt actual hype for the game unlike USUM
>>
I only liked how they zoomed in on certain bits of text, and the music, which I didn't expect to be in the game because it sounded like stock trailer music and not Pokemon music.

SM pre-release in general did very, very little to excite me. Lots of red flags and fluff, no substance. UB's were the only thing I had hope for and they executed that terribly. Trials I saw coming the moment they showed the first trailer and there were no clear Gym-like buildings on Melemele. Totems I thought were a good idea, but I didn't expect any good execution, and I still think they're underdone. Festival Plaza sounded like a disaster from the start, dropping PSS, then the whole FC thing instead of just using money. Pelago sounded like fluff I would rather have integrated throughout the region, like Hoenn's berry trees, it's stuff like that that helps a region feel alive. Regional Forms were okay but I wasn't wowed by it. Rotomdex was a good idea if the context was right but I didn't expect the rest of the game to be built in a way that it needs to be to make it work after Unova and Kalos. Plus it was the start of a generation.
>>
>>33238281
>>33238370
>>33238647
>>33239684
>>33241960
>>33241980
We all share the same disappointment
This trailer really was better than the game
>>33240851
This is good except for the cringey text at the end, not as good as the official one though.
>>
Fuck, watching this again STILL makes me feel like these were supposed to be the best Pokemon games ever. Honestly if it weren't for the amazing hype cycle leading up to it I think the games would have been received better, as half of my disappointment is just how much I'm let down by it and how much of its potential was wasted.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.