[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The online trading system is so flawed. There needs to be an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

The online trading system is so flawed. There needs to be an option to insert the name of the pokemon you want to request from them instead of saying "I want to see your pokemon" or "show me your pokemon". The closest thing there is is the option to press "I want to trade my pokemon for your [insert pokemon that is currently on screen]" but that almost never works because you have to tap that option while the pokemon is on screen and since they are moving through them quickly to show you them you rarely click that on time.
>>
>>33237944
>inb4 dumb frogposter
>>
>>33237944
buy rockruff
>>
>>33237944
We know this Anon.
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>33237944
Gamefreak needs to revamp their approach to all the online features. They're so fucking far behind when compared to any other major video game franchise, except for everything Nintendo themselves put out.
>>
File: 1487795761564.png (1MB, 1076x609px) Image search: [Google]
1487795761564.png
1MB, 1076x609px
>>33237944
>1998 + 19
>still no way to find pokemon by ability
>by moves
>by stats or nature
>you pretty much have to gamble every time you trade hoping you get a good deal
And Gamefreak wonders why I just hack in all my pokemon
>>
>>33237944
Interesting thread, too bad the OP is a frogposter, maybe I could've responded to that
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.