[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CoroCoro leak dates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: corocoro.png (25KB, 786x271px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro.png
25KB, 786x271px
Checked the Serebii archives and gathered the leaking dates of the past 7 years' CoroCoro.
>>
>>33236882
August is usually early too! Good chart anon.

Will it just be the five-past-12 Lycanroc reveal this month?
>>
SOON
O
O
N
>>
>>33236882
>People still believe CoroCoro has more than just Lycanroc

Why? Whats the point of being so naive? GF just did a reveal of said Lycanroc that is teased by corocoro cover. If they had anything more in the magazine Ohmori would reveal it aswell
>>
>>33236940
Next week's episode is Mimikyu tearing its disguise. They can only reveal it in CoroCoro or a video before next Thursday. Yes, we know that Mimikyu has at least one other form, if it it not clothless form, than it is a different cloth. We knew this since November just from the same source we knew about the third Lycanroc.
>>
it won't leak this august
>>
>>33236951
>Yes, we know that Mimikyu has at least one other form, if it it not clothless form, than it is a different cloth

No, we dont know that. Stop creating fake shit. The episode about Mimikyu most likely will be "haha comedy lol Mimikyu is wearing a trash bag" like 95% of SM anime
>>
>>33236940
rockruff and komala were 1st revealed in corocoro, even though the blurry pixels of rockruff could be seen in a random footage video before that.. Komala was still a corocoro reveal and it's not impossible that there's at least something else aside carrotwolf
That said, I bet we're getting the 10mark this month because it'd just figure that when you're starved for news, you end up having to wait as long as can get
>>
>>33236967
Mimikyu has two unused spots on GTS just like Lycanroc had one. If any Pokémon got new a form it would be Mimikyu too. You probably didn't believe we would get another Lycanroc either.
>>
>>33236968
That was during huge reveals from TPC themselves, CoroCoro wont have excluisve news when TPC doesnt reveal anything on their own

CoroCoro clearly has Lycanroc form. Ohmori decides he wants to reveal it before CoroCoro leaks. But no, people still believe there will be more because apparently Ohmori doesnt give a shit about anything else than a Lycanroc
>>
>>33236987
Raticate also has unused spot. OMG second alolan raticate confirmed

People were talking about 3rd Lycanroc form since November. There's a reason why nobody was talking about Mimikyu forms
>>
>>33236991
Yeah it will obviously have carrotwolf, but I don't believe they're gonna spend all the corocoro pokemon space on that alone.
>Will they show us anything substantial?
No, I don't believe they will, but I still think coro can have at least the official art of the protagonists and MAYBE boxart or something
>>
>>33237000
People were talking about the 3rd Lycanroc because of the GTS. They were talking about Mimikyu too. I don't know about Raticate but I wouldn't be surprised if it got something special.
>>
>>33237068
Raticate Dusk form

It's just a regular Raticate
>>
>>33237068
Mimikyu has 2 PGL slots and it also has 2 existing slots (1 for mimikyu and 1 for mimikyu busted disguise). The presumption is that the next 2 placeholders are for totem mimikyu/busted disguise totem.
Same for raticate, it was for the totem most likely. No clue why other totems don't have placeholders, though
>>
>>33237126
As I said if anything were to get new forms, it's Mimikyu. It's how GF rolls with sequels.
>>
>>33237158
Yeah, if. But what about oricorio? I think that's a pretty convenient candidate too, and it's not super hard to asspull random hidden meadows with flowers for a new form either. It's even as easy as slapping a meadow on neck island
>>
>>33237158
>sequels

You're so dumb
>>
>>33237158
USUM ain't sequels and have never been advertised as such, but one can dream, heh
>>
>>33237162
New Oricorio means new island which would need a new Tapu meaning new dex slots and terrains.
>>33237165
>>33237171
I meant sequels as in new games in the same generations. In this context, ORAS was a sequel too. I'm sorry it confused you.
>>
>>33237203
Neck island(exeggutor island) is an island with no relevance. USUM could give it relevance, a meadow and whatnot.

>New Oricorio means new island/tapu
Idk where that comes from, Oricorio types don't even match the Tapu types and they aren't dependent on islands, they're dependent on flower nectars which can be slapped on any piece of land if they wanted. I mean, you might be right, but it's just fanon at this point

Well they gave us new megas for ORAS, they can give us new forms/alolan variants for USUM too..
>>
>>33237126
>The presumption is that the next 2 placeholders are for totem mimikyu/busted disguise totem.

It's not a presumption. The PGL placeholders are labeled with a number which corresponds to that form's ID number in the game's coding.

>020-02 = Totem Raticate
>778-02 = Totem Mimikyu (Disguised Form)
>778-03 = Totem Mimikyu (Busted Form)
>801-01 = Magearna (Original Color)
>802-00 = Marshadow

Lycanroc's placeholder is the only one whose form ID doesn't correspond to an existing form. In fact it's three higher than any existing form, which implies there are two other forms unaccounted for (don't get excited, they're just Midday and Midnight Totems, you can clearly see the Midday Totem in the trailer).

Of course this doesn't necessarily mean Mimikyu won't get a new form, as none of the other USUM-exclusive forms have placeholders, only Dusk Lycanroc (it and the two Totems probably have placeholders because they were planned for SM but removed at some point). But people thinking it's guaranteed because of the placeholders are deluding themselves.

As for why the other Totems don't have them, they presumably did at some point and in true Game Freak fashion someone half-assed their removal. A similar thing happened with the Bank Pokedex sprites; there are unused sprites for most of the Totems, but not for Lurantis or Salazzle.
>>
>>33237217
>Idk where that comes from
Is it that hard to figure out?
>Well they gave us new megas for ORAS, they can give us new forms/alolan variants for USUM too..
that's what I meant
>>
>>33237233
I meant come from as an actual source. Fanon is not a source and even if you have 4 islands, 4 tapus, 4 oricorios which fit this fanon, it's still only a fanon and GF can do what they want with unconfirmed stuff.
If the oricorio forms are popular enough, they're likely to shit out more of them even if it makes no sense. That said, idk if oricorio is that popular so wellp

They gave us a carrotwolf though, it's...something? lul
>>
>>33237244
Oricorio also has a a high chance of getting new forms but I don't believe it will get any. There are some great fanart for almost all types with different dance styles but Oricorio is just not popular enough partly because it sucks in game. Mimikyu in the other hand already has a giant pull with merchandise, songs, etc.

So while I'd choose an Oricorio any time over a Mimikyu, that's just not what makes money.
>>
>>33237255
There is? I can barely find fanart of Oricorio types... most fanart either doesn't know oricorio are based on dances and not music styles, or fanart didn't even try.

Only seen a grass/flying oricorio and ice or fairy for a ballet oricorio
>>
>>33237217
>>33237255
I can't see why Oricorio can't get a Steel/Flying form to match Aether Paradise and Magearna.
>>
>>33237271
Now that's fanon.
>>
File: oricorio.png (361KB, 575x313px) Image search: [Google]
oricorio.png
361KB, 575x313px
>>33237268
http://wolframclaws.deviantart.com/art/headbanger-oricorio-625378394

http://emiemi345.deviantart.com/art/FAN-MADE-New-Oricorio-Forms-691144414
>>
>>33237278
They're both artificial and associated with the colours white and grey. No need to introduce a new tapu.
>>
>>33237271
It can get a steel/fyling form from an artificially grown flower that produces the needed nectar. It's some great fanon, but it would make sense desu

Not that it would actually happen but...one can hope
>>
>>33237281
apart from pic related, those are some bad fakemon (imo).. and I've seen the metalhead oricorio. I maintain that it's not a dance style so much as it's a music style but hey-
>>
>>33236932
>August is usually early too!

that's because it releases early every august
>>
>>33236882
You're doing God's work anon
>>
>>33237000
>Raticate also has unused spot. OMG second alolan raticate confirmed
>Mega Charizard and Mewtwo X/Y don't exist
>>
>>33237447
You can't trade Pokemon that have Mega evolved. They revert back after battle.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.