[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the best Final Boss in the Mystery Dungeon games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Who was the best Final Boss in the Mystery Dungeon games?
>>
Darkrai
>>
Mystery dungeon stories are so much better than mainline stories
>>
Dark Matter was the best actual fight, Bittercold was okay for an interactive cutscene, Dialga had the best music, Raymond was a joke, I don't even remember Darkrai's fight
>>
i only played through gti once and i have no idea how i beat the bittercold, it just randomly died
i hope they stop with the non pokemon final bosses
>>
>>33236480
What's it like having an iq lower than 80 anon?
>>
>>33236473
Yeah, for all it's flaws Super keep on being consistent on it's solid gameplay right up to the end
then again, Rayquaza and Dark Dialga were lame in the sense that it was just another fight with a pokemon, and as such could be cheesed, and while Bittercold did tried to change the formula, it came short because just like the rest of the game, it was too easy and forgiving, to the point where if you died you could go back to it and it would still have the same amount of hp that it had when you blacked out.
btw there's a mistery dungeon general thread, so next time you should post it there
>>
>>33236500
shit, why
>>
>>33236480
I liked Bittercold because even with the "power of smiles and friendship saves the day" shit it was presented like an insurmountable force of nature and they did that fairly well, but the actual fight is heavily scripted garbage. Dark Matter was way better in that department but story wise it was just Bittercold Redux but now it talks and it's overtly cartoonish with the whole "dragging the planet into the sun while cackling and practically twirling its mustache" thing instead of silently freezing everything to death with apathy.
>>
>>33236443
Dialga one was the best for me, I utterly despise the bittercold and dark matter fights, they were a joke and the whole idea of the final boss not being a pokemon is shit desu
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.