[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we save them from dropping to RU, aka the shitmon zone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1490813231553.png (98KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490813231553.png
98KB, 400x300px
How do we save them from dropping to RU, aka the shitmon zone?
>>
>>33235184
just make them faster
>>
>>33235184
Tell your friends to use them
>Tsareena dropping
Goodbye my Queen...
>>
>>33235184
Excuse me OP but

C O M E D Y
>>
>>33235205
We can't wait for GameFreak to do something, we have to act now.
>>
>>33235223
RELIEF
>>
>>33235223
>>33235275
forced meme
>>
>>33235300
""forced""
>>
>>33235300
t. falseflagging bara
>>
File: }.jpg (20KB, 191x255px) Image search: [Google]
}.jpg
20KB, 191x255px
>>33235275
OWL
>>
>>33235300
Get mad owlfag.
>>
>>33235316
L-lewd
>>
We all know who Tsareena REALLY likes, owl.
>>
File: 1496606440480.jpg (112KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496606440480.jpg
112KB, 1000x1000px
>>33235345
that Tsareena looks sexy af
>>
Give Decidueye Thousand Arrows
Give Tsareena a Fighting or Fairy subtyping. Mono grass is shit. Tangrowth is the exception to the rule because of its bulk and excellent movepool.
>>
>>33235184
You can't... They're shitmon.

Also UU is shitmon zone too.
>>
>>33236481
>Shitmon
Literally gen 6 ou, powercreep is real
>>
make it so the starters exclusive z moves have side effects like genesis supernova
decidueyes sets grassy terrain/something
primarina's sets rain/misty terrain
incineroars sets ???
>>
>>33236829
A Wrestling ring.
>>
>>33236706
Does Powercreep mean something else in Pokémon? If 90% of a generation falls back into shitmon tiers and the usual suspects are OU, that's reverse power creep.
If I'm geniunely just being retarded, explain
In MTG for example it tends to mean things are easier or cheaper to do, since we'll never go back to the days where there were just "Win the game lol" spells
>>
>>33236878
The "usual suspects" are replaced every gen by more powerful mons. Snorlax lasted four gens before being UU, and now it's down in RU iirc. Garchomp has been at least OU since gen 4, but its usage has been declining. Old bastions of OU like Keldeo and Zapdos are in lower tiers. Previously banned mons, like Manaphy, Thundurus-I, and Mew are all not even OU now. Heck, can you imagine Latios and Latias being banned nowadays? Salamence even? Now they're not used often enough in OU to be listed. There are more and more tiers lower and lower being added because of the power disparity caused by the powerful newcomers. In gen 4, we had Ubers, OU, UU, and NU. In gen 5, they added RU. gen 6, PU. And now in gen 7 they had been talking about adding FU below PU. You can follow almost any mon, with few exceptions, and see a steady decrease in tiers, or even sharp dropoffs where something that is just objectively better replaces it (See Conkeldurr and Machamp for example.)

Heck, you have Pokémon that would have probably been OU maybe 2 gens ago rotting in UU and RU, or even PU. I can't imagine, for example, Silvally NOT being OU in gen V, and maybe even gen 6. And naturally you can look at Keldeo or Gliscor for other examples. Power creep is very, very pronounced.
>>
The moment Decidueye drops to RU, is the moment we lose. We can't let it happen.
>>
>>33236952
Thanks for the detailed post. So it's on a case by case basis rather than "the whole meta" so to speak?
If the new mons aren't going into OU though, is it steadily dropping 'mons or is it that the balance changes such as Z moves or the like each generation revitalize the best of the best enough that they stay/return or do the few OU worthy mons per generation keep it the same size? Again, I'm just not really enough into Smogon to know if there's an obvious way this is going. (Again, MTG everyone who understands Powercreep roughly understands "We'll never get spells THAT powerful again, but you need more THINGS on a card per CMC now before and creatures are getting far stronger)
>>
Decidueye should get Quiver Dance.
>>
>>33236829
Maybe traps the opponent? Or some kind of stat decrease.
>>
>>33235316
SEXUAL RELIEF OWL
>>
>>33237385
Honestly, Decidueye's Z move should just have a 75% chance to OHKO, and a 25% to fail. That way Decidueye would have a reliable and viable but fairly risky niche.
>>
>>33237436
This honestly. For the other two maybe give Darkest Lariat or Malicious Moonsault prioty, that's honestly the thing Incineroar lacks most and this way it wouldn't need sucker punch. Primarina only really needs something small, as that anon suggested misty terrain or rain are more than enough.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.