[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: New Pokemon Moves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 8

File: make a move.png (19KB, 508x378px) Image search: [Google]
make a move.png
19KB, 508x378px
Gamefreak needs a bunch of new custom Pokemon moves for USUM. Let's hear'em.
>>
Abyssal Charge - 120 BP, Water, Physical

Deals 1/3 of damage to user
>>
Name: Backhand
Type: Normal
Category: Physical
PP: 10 (Max 16)
Power: 40
Accuracy: 100%

Priority +1, swiftly strikes enemy with a violent pimp slap.
>>
Battery Pack - 15 PP, Electric, Status

User recharges them self, inactive for the next turn but gains 2 speed and extra damage on next attack
>>
File: 1501796421650-fit.png (26KB, 175x166px) Image search: [Google]
1501796421650-fit.png
26KB, 175x166px
Head Burst
Ghost Type
Status, PP 8, Accuracy 80
Damage from confusion does double damage to the foe's team for eight turns.
>>
Quakesphere
150 BP
Ground
Physical

If attack is countered or dodged, user takes damage.
>>
File: 1496867828492-fit.gif (443KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
1496867828492-fit.gif
443KB, 400x296px
Propell
Flying
Status, PP 8, Accuracy 95
Moves with base power lower than 60 have +2 priority for eight turns.
>>
>>33234568
Mend
Water, status
10 PP

The user hunkers down into their shell for one turn, boosting its defense. The next turn the users health is restored by half of their maximum HP.
>>
Booby Trap
Steel
Status
10 PP

Lays a trap on the enemy's field that damages a Pokemon on switch-in by 1/5 of their health. The trap disappears after being used and cannot be stacked.
>>
/vp/ always comes up with the most broken ass moves/abilities
>>
Shitpost
Poison
Status
55% Accuracy
15 PP

Baits enemy into rage, confuses them for two turns

>>33235093
Thats why it's FUN
>>
>>33234994
so like a worse wish?
>>
>>33234568

Pixie Dust

Type: Fairy
Category: Special
PP: 5 (Max 8)
Power: --

Does not makes contact
Affected by Protect
Not affected by Magic Coat
Not affected by Snatch
Affected by Mirror Move
Affected by King's Rock

Pixie Dust causes the target's HP to equal the user's current HP. It will deduct the difference from the target's HP. This move does nothing if the user's HP is greater than or equal to the target's.
>>
>>33235276
so a better pain split?
>>
>>33234568
>Bear Hug
Type: Fighting
Power: 80
PP: 10
20% chance of the target being infatuated.
>>
>>33235233
>>33235301
>identical moves have never happened before in pokemon
You must be less autistic to access this site.
>>
>>33235315
>infatuation
I think you mean Bara Hug
>>
>>33235301
Actually, it's Endeavor 2.0, I merely changed the category from Physical to Special so it can hurt ghosts
>>
>>33234568
Boost bluff - dark 5 BP
+1 priority
Swap all stat changes with target.
>>
>>33235360
ah, i didnt read properly. that would be a cool additional
>>
>>33235347
haha nice i came up with a new move too. it's called "metallic wham-o" and it's a physical steel type move with 80 base power and a 30% chance to flinch what do you think? also i have another one where it's called "boiling water" and it's a special water type move with 80 base power and a 30% chance to burn.
>>
>>33235360
Anon, Ghosts are immune to Normal and Fighting moves, not physical ones. A Fairy move would hit Ghosts even if it's physical.
>>
We need more physical non-recoil fire moves,
maybe like a physical version of flamethrower (like thunderbolt and wildcharge or someshit) 90 bp "Flame Rush" 10% of a burn
and add 30 bp to wildcharge and make it an electric type version of flareblitz,
maybe a physical priority electric move
40 bp "Zap attack" +1
buff elemental fangs to 70 bp, 100% accuracy
give solar blade to more pokemon
physical priority fire move as well
40 bp "heat strike" +1 priority
Water Special Priority "Jet stream"
40 bp 10% chance to burn
>>
Hidden Power can now either be physical or special if one attack IV is higher than the other. If they are equal, it's automatically special.
>>
>>33235453
>What is volt tackle
>What is Zing Zap
the moves you described already exist, the only problem is, they are signature moves of pikachu & togedemaru
>>
>>33235476
Anon, those are signature moves you fool
>>
Name: Fairy Tail
Power: 120
Accuracy: 85%
>>
Frostbite
Ice type
Physical
Bp: 90
Acc: 100%

The user bites the opponent with a chilling teeth. Chance to freeze 10% chance to drop defence 20%

Bolt strike
Electric type
Physical
Bp: 100
Acc: 95%

The user attacks the opponent by zapping them with an electric strike. 20% chance to paralyze.

Dive bomb
Flying type
Physical
Acc:95%

The user rises to the sky before diving down and hitting the opponent. 20% chance of dropping defence.

Spirit tackle
Ghost type
Physical

The user charges straight through the opponent causing damage. 10% of causing confusion.
>>
>Boulder Bash - Rock Physical 60 BP -- Acc 20 PP
The user quickly rushes the target to smash them with a boulder. This attack never misses.
>Sprite Strike - Fairy Physical 80 BP 100 Acc 15 PP
The user surrounds itself with a mystic energy and attacks the target.
>Thunder Force - Electric Physical 70 BP 100 Acc 10 PP
The user suddenly and violently rushes the target while surrounded in electricity, producing a loud bang. This may also leave the target confused. (20%)

And for a broken move, that I only made because the name sounded cool:
>Dune Defense - Rock Status PP 20
This move reduces damage from physical and special moves for five turns. This can be used only in a sandstorm.
>>
>>33234657
Alternatively

Battery Charge
Heals the user by 50% and boosts speed by one stage
Exclusive to Grubbin line
>>
>>33235521
>bolt strike

I meant bolt rush
>>
>>33235518
>GF finally adds a second physical fairy move
>it ALSO has less than 100% acc
ha ha ha...
>>
File: IMG_0545.jpg (107KB, 492x1117px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0545.jpg
107KB, 492x1117px
>>33235521
"What is 'Zekrom'" for 500
>>
>>33234568
>Trinamo: Electric Type, Special, BP 150, acc 100, PP 5
A two turn charge move whose initial charge overcharges and releases sparks that damage the opponent(BP 40).
>>
>>33235641
Like Rock types

Speaking of which more fairy moves.

Name: Rough House
Power: 120
Effect: Lowers user's Defense & Special Defense stats by one stage.

Name: Slapstick
PP: 15 (Max 24)
Effect: Lowers opponent's Defense one stage. (%30)
>>
>>33235415
He probably meant how Ghost-types are immune to Endeavour because of its typing.
>>
Short circuit
Accuracy: 95%
30% chance to burn the target
>>
>>33236999
Type?
>>
One-Two Punch
Fighting-type
40 BP
100% accuracy
10 PP
Hits twice and has a 10% flinch chance.
>>
>>33235399
Nice job dude I came up with something called "Block" and the enemy can't switch out after getting hit what about it? Also I have another one called "Mean Look" and the enemy can't switch out after getting hit what about it? Also I have another one called "Spider Web" and the enemy can't switch out after getting hit what about it?
>>
>>33236999
I'm all on board for a good physical electric attack, but there's no need to make it as cancerous as scald.
Make it 90 BP and with a 10% of para
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1215x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1215x810px
Makeup Party!
Fairy, Physical
20 PP, 20 BP, 100 ACC
The target is held down and given a glamorous makeover. Fairy type is added to the original typing.
>>
>>33235453
People need to understand special and physical mons need differences.
>>
>>33237185
A better CC that shits on Sash/Sturdy for Technician mons?
Feels a little too good, IMO.
>>
>>33237383
Good point, wouldn't want Breloom and Ambipom getting rocketed to Ubers.
>>
>>33237410
And Marshadow is already there, I really don't want to buff that piece of shit even more.
>>
>>33237414
>not liking balanced ghost of healthy meta
I'd be more worried about SF Conk abusing it but that's just me.
>>
>>33237426
Spectral Thief is basically a move from a thread like this anyway.
>It has the second highest BP of all physical Ghost moves, it steals the target's stat boosts and does this before actually calculating the damage, oh yeah, it also does this through Substitute
Seriously GF, what the shit?

>SF Conk
Damn, didn't even think of that.
Then again, I try not to think of Conkeldurr in general, but that's just me.
>>
>Compass
>ELECTRIC, status, 5PP
Probopass's signature move, causes the user's attacks to never miss the target (until the target switches out). In a double battle, it also causes all adjacent allies' attacks to never miss the target until either probopass or the target switch out

>Roundabout
>NORMAL, physical, 70BP, 15PP
A normal type u-turn. Can be used by pokemon like linoone, furret, spinda, etc.

>Possession
>GHOST, physical, 95BP, 10PP
A bizarre, reverse ghost-typed foul play, it runs out of the target's SpA but deals physical damage. Perfect to hit any fragile special set up sweeper after a nasty plot or a calm mind. Can be used by spiritomb, mismagius, gourgeist and dhelmise.

>Hivemind
BUG, special, 150BP, 10PP
A bug-typed eruption, this move's power is tied to the user's HP, having 150 power at full and decreasing the less HP the user has. Can be used by vespiquen and zygarde.

>Furnace
FIRE, status, 5PP
The user overheats surrounding air to the point it makes all water evaporate for 5 turns. Basically makes water moves unusable for 5 turns. Can be used by torkoal, magcargo and magmar/magmortar.
>>
>>33237496
Furnace sounds like the Sport moves but actually useful, could be very interesting in doubles.

>bug eruption/water spout
>on Vespiquen
I mean, it does get reliable recovery, but it's never going off at max power because of that 40 base speed. Not even a Scarf will save that.
Not sure if it would even see use on Zygarde, it's not like it needs much of anything besides Thousand Arrows.
>>
>>33237496
Thinking about it, Possession sounds immensely strong.
There's plenty of special sweepers with complete shit defense. Probably be more balanced to make it deal special damage.

Would probably see an increase in Mismagius usage, I guess, which would be fine by me. Until it explodes from getting counter possessed.
>>
>>33237508
I'm aware vespiquen is too slow and thousand arrows makes every other move pointless, but I really can't think of any mon besides these two that could make sense having it.
>>
>>33237522
>but I really can't think of any mon besides these two that could make sense having it
I was looking through the list of bug pokes to see if I could suggest alternative users, but you're completely right, nothing else really fits.
I guess Wishiwashi could spout countless tiny fish, but that doesn't fit the name and Water Spout is already a thing.

Wait, why doesn't Wishiwashi get Water Spout anyway? I could see it fit thematically, even if it means that Water Spout becomes amazingly shit when it's at low HP.
>>
>>33237520
I figured it would be strong enough of a move that it'd be better if I just gave it to relatively "bad" ghost types: gourgeist is slow and has bad SpD, spiritomb is slow and can be blown away by coverage dazzling gleam or STAB moonblast, dhelmise is same case as gourgeist. Only really mismagius is a good user of it by virtue of being fast, and it gives it something over gengar (besides nasty plot).
>>
>>33237538
Mismagius floats!
Which barely helps it, but it's something.

Wouldn't say that Gourgeist and Dhelmise have bad SpD per say, but I can see how there would be a significant risk/reward thing going on.

inb4 crazy scarf Gourgeist-S shenanigans
>>
>>33237535
>Wishiwashi
Huh well it would be a bit of a stretch but not bad at all. A water type with a super strong bug move would be cool albeit useless considering it also gets ice beam.

In fact no pokemon really ever uses bug coverage like signal beam and stuff, so I might as well just make moves for the sake of flavor.
>>
>>33234568
Name: Glacial Rush
Type: Ice
Category Status
PP: 10 (Max 16)

Increases Special Attack and Speed by one Stage. Doubles Special Attack and Speed instead under Hail, also causes Ice Moves to hit Water types for SE damage

Users: Vannilux line, Abomasnow line, Jynx, Amaura, Arcticuno, Cloyster, Cryogonal, Glaceon, Snorunt line, Absol, Suicune, Avalugg

Name: Freedom Strike (Punching move)
Power: 150

Fails if there are Hazards on the field.

Users: Hitmonchan, Braviary, Staraptor

Users:
>>
>>33234568
Vanishing Soul - Ghost type
85 BP 5 PP 100%acc
The opposing pokemon loses its ability (resets if it switches out)

Dusknoir's signature
>>
Parting Roll
Water-type
Physical
10PP, max 16
120BP
100% Accuracy

Water-type Outrage, but exclusive to the Totodile line. It's a guaranteed 3 hits, but also guaranteed confusion. The description would be something to the effect of "The user sinks its teeth into the foe and rolls with it for 3 turns. The user then becomes confused."

I just really love Feraligatr.
>>
Nirvana
Psychic

User deducts half of maximum hp and maximizes special attack
>>
>>33237791
Darmanitan needs this.
>>
>>33235360
>physical moves can't hurt ghost types
nigga what
>>
>>33237496
>Roundabout
IS THIS A
>>
>>33237906
A jojo reference? no, no it isn't. But I'll assume roundabout is a jojo thing now?
>>
>>33237791
>Nirvana
>Psychic
>User HP becomes half of maximum hp and maximizes special attack
ftfy
And made it more conceptually congruent.
>>
Flash Freeze
Ice Type
5pp
100% accuracy
Freezes the target if they're paralyzed. Misses otherwise. Ice types are immune.
Give it the same distribution as Freeze Dry.

Land Mine
Fire Type
5pp
100% Accuracy
Lay out a land mine that will detonate for an 80bp special fire attack on the next target to switch in.

Redirect
Dark Type
10pp
100% Accuracy
Redirects the first move this turn at the target.
Like a reverse Follow Me except only for one attack and you can pick the target (you could redirect an attack at your partner, or cause one of the other team's attacks to attack their side).
>>
Icy terrain
Creates a frozen landscape...Ice types gain +2 speed, +1 attack, defense, special defense, special attack, evasion
Grounded Pokemon -2 speed and -1 evasion, accuracy
>>
>>33238895
The JoJo cartoon uses Roundabout by Yes as it's end-of-episode cliffhanger music, inviting viewers to tune in next time as the homoerotic tension builds amongst these hyper-masculine dudes with psychic projections
>>
Shay's fire - 150 BP, steel, special
Lowers the user's happiness.
>>
>>33239402
This is the most autistic shit I've ever read
>>
>>33234568
Adrenaline
Fighting
Status
>User pumps itself up in a dire moment. +1/+1/+2 to Att/Def/Spd, but only works if user is below 1/4 max HP

Glacial Wall
Ice
Status
>The user cuts 1/2 of their HP to build a wall of ice in front of their team. The wall absorbs damage for 3 turns before melting on its own. It is also destroyed by sunny weather, Fire-type attacks, and moves such as Brick Break. Lasts even after the user has switched out.

'Shroom Dust
Grass
Status
Acc.: 60%
>Sprays a thick cloud of spores into the air that targets all Pokemon on the field. If it hits, it has a chance of causing Poison, Sleep, or Paralysis. Being immune to any of the 3 statues does not protect a Pokemon from the others, though this is considered a "powder" attack.

Hit n' Run
Dark
Physical
80bp
>A dark-type version of U-turn

Spit Venom
Poison
Special
40bp
Acc.: 100%
>Spits venom. Has +1 priority (gg fairies)

Cocoon
Bug
Status
>User conceals itself into a chrysalis, gaining +1/+1 Def/SpDef and recovering 1/8 max Hp at the end of every turn. In exchange, the Pokemon's attacks all decrease in priority -1 and its attacks deal half damage. The Pokemon remains in its cocoon until switching out or being KO'd.
>>
>>33239541

BONUSES (because I found the document I wrote a lot of my concepts in and thought these were cool):

Clothesline
Fighting
Physical
35bp
>Catches speedy opponents off guard and cancels their attack. Works like Feint, but blocks priority attacks. Will fail if the foe isn't using a priority attack. Doesn't work against Sucker Punch either, but also doesn't activate it.

Sledge
Steel
Physical
100bp
>Drops a metal sledge on the field, hitting every Pokemon in play. Has a 20% chance of causing Paralysis.

Rain Flush
Water
Special
80bp
>Summons a deluge of water to hit all Pokemon on the field. If its rainy weather, this attack gains double power and then immediately ends the rain effect. This move can also end Sandstorm, but does not gain double power. Changes type and damage in hypothetical Acid Rain weather effect, also ending it.
>>
>>33239353
Oh so roundabout is their ED, I see.
I meant roundabout more as in the traffic intersection, to mirror u-turn's name a bit, but I can see my mistake on not accounting jojo's existance.
>>
Static Shock
Electric/Physical
50 BP
+3 priorty
Basically electric type fake out.

Low Blow
Dark/Physical
-4 priority
100 BP
The user hits the pokemon in a sensitive area. Always results in a critical hit.

Bone Chill
Ice/Status
Harshly Lowers opposing pokemon speed, defense and special defense.

Sink Hole.
Ground/Status
Similar to focus punch and snatch. If the opposing pokemon uses a non stat boosting status move, said pokemon falls in a hole and is prevented from switching. Also does 25% of said pokemon maximum health as damage

Ectoplasm
Ghost/Special
65 bp.
Has a 25% to inflict one random status condition and one non volitale status condition.

Incandescence
Fire/Special
90 bp
Dragon types gain STAB for this move. Has a high critical hit ratio. 10% chance to raise special attack one stage.
>>
>>33239048
>User becomes half of maximum hp
Wouldn't this heal you if you were under your max hp
>>
Fae fist
Fairy
Physical
15 PP
75 BP

The user punches the opponent with a magical fist. Has a 10% to flinch
>>
Afterburners
Fire/Status
+1 Atk/+1 SpA/+1 Speed
5 PP

The user shifts itself into overdrive and draws more power from itself. However to prevent excess strain, the boosts disappear after 5 turns.

Hollow Point
Steel/Special
150 BP
10 PP

Fires a projectile that deals massive damage against soft targets, however fails against Pokemon that resist steel or have boosted defense. Target's Def is used in damage calculations.

Smoke Bomb
Poison/Status
15 PP

The user throws a smoke bomb that clouds the target's vision and switches out. Reduce target's accuracy by one stage and switches.
>>
>>33234568
Fortify
Steel, 15 PP (Max 21)
Restores 25% and raises Def or Sp. Def at random (Both as Z-Fortify)
>>
Depth Charge
Water equivalent of Flare Blitz and other 120BP recoil moves.

Recharge
Electric
Status
10PP
Electric type Recover or Roost (if the latter, pure Electric become typeless)

Shaol Torpedo
Water
Special
100BP
95 Accuracy
10PP
Wishiwashi only. Hits all opposing Pokemon. Takes Wishiwashi's highest offensive stat and the opponents lowest defenses. Only usable in School form.
>>
Heavy blow
Fighting type
130 dmg
95% accuracy
5 pp
Switches the opponent's pokemon with another, but the user has to recharge for 1 turn.
>>
Best moves in this thread?
>>
>>33241956
why dont you go see for yourself
>>
File: god_damn_punch_incineroar.jpg (183KB, 748x1044px) Image search: [Google]
god_damn_punch_incineroar.jpg
183KB, 748x1044px
God damn punch
>>
Lights Out
Dark
Physical, 70 BP 100 Acc, 15 PP, Direct Contact
20% chance to put the opponent to sleep.

Demoralize
Dark
Status, 100 Acc, 20 PP
Sharply lowers the opponent's SpA.

Heartbreaker
Fairy
Physical, 70 BP 100 Acc, 15 PP, Direct Contact
BP is 120 if used on an infatuated opponent, but also cures infatuation.

Rumble Wave
Rock
Special, 85 BP 100 Acc, 10 PP
>>
I can't believe it's never occurred to me to do this before, but a thread like this might be a good chance to ask for help with some move concepts I've been struggling with. Currently a few I have names for but nothing else are Padded Room, Hoodwink, Stage Fright, and Make Believe. Any thoughts for those?
>>
Noise Pollution

Type: Normal
Category: Status
Power: --
Accuracy: --

The user floods the area with a cacophony of noises drowning out all sound based moves and preventing sleep for five turns.
>>
>Restore
Recover but for mineral pokemon.
>>
75 power moves that are all Punch Moves
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Hearty Punch (Normal)
Piston Punch (Steel)
Crane Fist(Flying)
Nut Punch (Grass)
Barbrawl Punch (Dark)
Stone Fist (Rock)
One-Two (Fighting)
Mantis Fist (Bug)
>>
Crane Stance

User becomes flying type

Mantis Stance

User becomes bug type

Cobra Stance

User becomes poison

Dragon Stance

User becomes dragon type

Tiger Stance

User becomes normal type

Willow Stance

User becomes grass type

Goat Stance

User becomes ground type

Elephant Stance

User becomes ground type

and so on
>>
>>33243482
"Padded Room": The user creates a bizarre area in which all attacks do 25% less damage
>>
>>33243738
maybe just physical attacks
>>
File: Move_Periodic_Table.png (170KB, 2015x1261px) Image search: [Google]
Move_Periodic_Table.png
170KB, 2015x1261px
>>33234568
Seed Spray
High Jump Cut
Bone Dance
Flash Tail
Ominous Drill
Quick Drink
Razor Cut
>>
>>33237344 #
I think somebody used makeup party on brionne right before the poor guy evolved
>>
>>33243482
>I can't believe it's never occurred to me to do this before, but a thread like this might be a good chance to ask for help with some move concepts I've been struggling with. Currently a few I have names for but nothing else are Padded Room, Hoodwink, Stage Fright, and Make Believe. Any thoughts for those?

I got you, anon.

---------

Padded Room
Normal/Status
-Creates a field effect that reduces damage from contact moves by 50%

Hoodwink
Dark/Status
-The user gives a sly look that deceives the target. Raises the target's Att/SpAtt +1/+1, and then Paralyzes them.

Stage Fright
Ghost/Status
-Makes the target feel nervous all of a sudden, seizing them up. Makes their attacks less likely to land on the user (think of it like an inverse Follow Me).
Alternative: Brings out the targer's inner fear, forcing their next move to immediately fail. Becomes less likely to succeed with repeated use.

Make Believe
Fairy/Status
-Deigns another Pokemon to use its imagination, granting it the additional Fairy-type (think Trick or Treat).
>>
>>33243721
That would be incredible on a gimmick mon. It would be yet another type changing Pokemon, but its type change comes from moveset rather than ability. Though it could also have its own unique version of Stance Change as well. It could even have a move that always gets STAB. Shit, I want this now!
>>
>>33234568
Flamewar Starter
Type: Fire
Category: Special
PP: 5
Deals 1 damage for every shitpost posted on /vp/ in the last day.
>>
Lava shield
Fire type
Status
10PP
Increases the user def by 1 if the user is hit by a physical attack the target have a 50% of getting burn.
>>
>>33244598
>Making a fire OHKO move
I hope it has 30 accuracy
>>
>>33234568
>Monster Mash
>Dark
>Status
>Raises Speed and Special Attack by one stage each
THEY DID THE MONSTER MASH
IT WAS A GRAVEYARD SMASH
>>
Strain
Category: Status
PP: 5
Increases the user's attack by 4 stages for 3 turns. After the 3 turns, the boost wears off and the user's attack is decreased 3 stages.
>>
>>33244826
>Moxie
>Kill something each one of those 3 turns
>End up with +1 attack and (at least) 3 opponents less for a single turn of set up
>>
>>33244842
Then just don't give it to Pokemon with Moxie?
>>
>>33244870
Strain sounds like the kind of move a fighting type with moxie would get.
>>
>>33244826
>+4 attack
Yikes
This could only possibly be balanced if it was an exclusive move for a shitmon
>>
>>33244897
I don't know shit about numbers and shit and didn't realize how much a stage increases a stat by. Would +3 attack for 2 turns be better?
>>
>>33243482
Padded Room: All recoil moves get -1 priority, but inflict no recoil damage.

Hoodwink: Switches the user out, but when it switches in next, it is disguised, like Zoroark.

Stage Fright: The target cannot use status moves, along with attacking moves that are affected by Dancer.

Make Believe: The user and Target switch types.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.