[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaks for Hire.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5363.jpg (60KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5363.jpg
60KB, 980x490px
One of you lurkerFags actually has legitimate information on USUM.
Now, come forth and tell us what you know!!
Where tf are you?
John Gamefreak?
The Riddler?
ChineseLeakFag?
GET THE FUCK IN HERE LEAKERS!
If TPC won't share news on these games! Then we will fucking real!
Rise we me /vp/ with the power of our legitimate leaks we will make this Board legendary again!!!!
>>
>>33232027
Kek, Such desesperation
>>
>>33232027
It cures autism when you start it up
>>
I've got a leak for you. Pokemon USUM will have 3 different new islands because of volcanic eruptions. It's totally legit because I said so, and by proxy, I'm the internet.
>>
File: VSSightseer_F_SM.png (25KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
VSSightseer_F_SM.png
25KB, 400x240px
>>33232027
>>33186328
>>
>>33232027
>shit reveals
>no leaks
I swear we're being punished for the starter leaks.
>>
>>33232081
Legitimate.
>>
File: 1492804211263.png (472KB, 856x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492804211263.png
472KB, 856x600px
>>33232027
>!!!!
Cringe. You sound underage, so finna leave now. Ya don't belong here.
>>
>>33232097
Accurate.
>>
>>33232127
Implying the rest of it wasn't a cringe fest either. The real underage has been detected.
>>
There's 802 Obtainbale max Pokémon in USUM.
>>
Told this before but here's another summary of my leaks:

>It's a Platinum-tier 'director's cut' style version of SM

>Lillie is a rival trainer like Hau. She didn't manage to steal Nebby at the start of USUM, and she's hoping to train pokemon and get strong enough to go back to Aether Paradise and save it
>Colress is working on a strategy to control Solgaleo/Lunala using the power of Necrozma... which suits Lusamine, as she wants to go to Ultra Space using Nebby portal shenanigans.

>Minor updates of scenery, more colour/flowers/waves/breezes/ambient sounds.
>Wailmer is a Ride Pager pokemon you use to dive in certain routes - beautiful colourful sea grasses, corals, crystal blue waters to be seen.

>You can access the interior of Wela Volcano, the cascading pools and the golf course.
>Kahili has a golf course trial involving troublesome bird pokemon - the Totem is Mandibuzz.

>Many pokemon are added to the Dex, including Clamperl line, Slugma line and Oddish line.
>There are Alolan pokemon - one of them is a much fatter, browner Dewgong.

>There are minor updates to Team Skull's clothes.
>>
>>33232660
Alolan Form pokemon**
>>
The only one who got hold of USUM leaks all all this time and never told us was D.I.
>>
>>33232660
>One of them is a much fatter, browner Dewgong

I swear I've heard this one before, but not sure from where.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.