[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be enough to make you buy/pirate Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon_sun__moon_fishing.jpg (108KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sun__moon_fishing.jpg
108KB, 854x480px
For me, it would be:

>Battle Tree with most of the League Champions and Gym Leaders from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos.

>Alola Pokemon League with new teams after defeating them for the first time.

>Rematch Captains with Pokemon on LV 50 or 60.

>More effort put into tge story of the Ultra Pokemon after beating the Pokemon League.

Thats it, if GF manages to do all of this then i'll buy Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon. Hell, considering GF have been such lazy fucks through all of the 3DS era, i would be satisfied with only the Battle Tree having more iconic trainers. Seriously, who in their right mind thought putting some literal whos and Cynthia was more than enough? SM were supposed to be an anniversary game for gods sake.
>>
I want to pirate it because fuck Game Freak, but I probably won't be able to.
>>
File: 1501830985691.jpg (54KB, 1024x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1501830985691.jpg
54KB, 1024x1006px
>>33231076
pirating is for gays, and i am a hetero
>>
>>33231076

>Battle Tree with most of the League Champions and Gym Leaders from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos

>Rematch Captains with Pokemon on LV 50 or 60

>More effort put into tge story of the Ultra Pokemon after beating the Pokemon League.
Does anyone doubt that they will do this?
>>
>>33231076
if they seriously revamped the region, make it a lot bigger and added optional water routes, but we know that's too much effort and won't happen
if the region itself is uninteresting, bland, small and empty, the game is shit
>>
>>33231076
Well if they handle USUM like Platinum then I'm buying it, meaning base game is pretty much the same but new areas etc. However, I was struggling to finish Moon so if they don't change much then I'm skipping it, not even going to bother pirating a game I'm not going to finish. I doubt they change much, at this point I know better than expecting nice things from GF
>>
>>33231076
>literal whos
>the original MC of the franchise who, while underrated, still has a following
>the first rival of the franchise who spawned a meme albeit on based on his anime counterpart
>Wally AKA the character everyone always loved all along when his ORAS design was revealed
>Colress, who was heavily promoted in the lead up to B2W2
>Sina and Dexio who are pretty popular with the fanart community
I could give you Grimsley but the others aren't literal whos unless you're a nostalgiafag, but you recognized Cynthia over Red and Blue so you might just be a retard.
>>
>>33231223
>Does anyone doubt that they will do this?
Its GF, of course pople doubt them. Theres hasn't been a single 3DS Pokemon game with the same quality as the GBA or DS games
>>
>>33231076
Be better than SM. I didn't play X/Y, ORAS, oor SM, so even if the game isn't that good I'll have a lot of "new" Pokemon to play with.
>>
>>33231269
not OP but i kinda get his point. There arent actually that many returning characters and even then you either dont get to see most unless you progress through the tree pretty far.
Colress especially was wasted: you meet him once and he hints at something big, huge even, then fucks off never to be seen again.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.