[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Tree Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: battletree.jpg (24KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
battletree.jpg
24KB, 400x240px
Post teams, streaks, wins, losses, current progress, goals and so forth.

Currently on 21 Super Singles, M-Garchomp Lead, Focus Sash A-Greninja, Fightinium-Z Kartana.
>>
File: 1498598956263.jpg (13KB, 246x164px) Image search: [Google]
1498598956263.jpg
13KB, 246x164px
>>33230603
>21 super
>>
>>33230603
I can't get past 41 Super Doubles.
E-Seeds Shiny Tapu Koko, M-Kangaskhan, Choice Scarf Night-Lycanroc and Focus Sash Volcarona
>>
52 with koko, mence and primarina
120 with Mence, koko, primarina Lycanroc night
50 With mence, koko / Mega Gallade and Garchomp
>>
Does anyone ever play the co-op multi battles?
>>
>>33230603
50 of all 3

>Singles
Tapu Lele, Gengar, M-Mence
>Doubles
Pelipper, Ludicolo, M-Metagross, Rotom-W
>Multis
same as above, cheesed the challenge with a second 3ds lol
>>
File: 1429602752080.png (128KB, 640x610px) Image search: [Google]
1429602752080.png
128KB, 640x610px
What should I use with MSalamence and Mimikyu ? (Except Tapu Lele, already caught it with a shitty nature)
>>
>>33230603
Minior, Toxapex, A-Marowak
Oranguru, Drampa, A-Marowak, Mimikyu
Salazzle, A-Marowak, A.I: M-Blastoise, Gogoat

50s all

Sadly I'll have to dip into legends/old mons for a 200 streak
>>
>>33232401
A steel type
>>
>>33230603

Currently can't get past 41 on super doubles, using m sceptile, top Kek, heatran and landorus t.

Basically koko spams discharge so sceptile can sweep, Lando comes in on opposing grass and electric types and heatran is there for steel and fairy types. Any tips?
>>
>>33232730
Post them movesets so we can see your coverage.
>>
>>33232826
Currently on mobile, so excuse any shifty formatting.

Sceptile@sceptilite
Energy ball/dragon pulse/hp ice/protect

Tapu koko@focus sash
Discharge/taunt/dazzling gleam/protect

Landorus@flynium z
Earthquake/fly/u turn/protect

Heatran@sitrus berry (couldn't think of anything better)
Heat wave/earthpower/flash cannon/protect
>>
File: 60482381_p0.png (459KB, 494x700px) Image search: [Google]
60482381_p0.png
459KB, 494x700px
>>33230603
OP here, just continued on with where I left off.

Reached level 39 for the first time with my Chomp/Greninja/Kartana team and would have won the battle if not for a Drought Ninetails which completely shut down Greninja and Kartana after Garchomp solo'd the 2 previous Pokemon.

Drought activated when it was sent out and it KO'd Garchomp which was in the red with a Fire Blast. Kartana came out next to try and give Greninja time to get out of Drought, and lasted 2 rounds before falling.

Greninja went out and got off 2 uses of Water Shuriken before being Hypnosis'd and KO'd by Fire Blast.

It was the Drought that fucked me, Water Shuriken would have KO'd it on the 2nd use but Drought really screwed over the damage.

At least I now know that Super Singles IS possible with this team. I got really lucky running into Grimsley twice who was swept by Chomp.
>>
>Super Singles
Twice, first time with A-Ninetales, Garchomp and Kartana, second time with Tapu Lele, M-Salamence and Primarina
>Super Doubles
That QR code team that consisted of Tapu Koko, A-Raichu, M-Salamence and Kartana, lost in the high 80's when I came across an M-Steelix, it walled me so hard
>Super Multi
This one took me ages, and about 4 failed runs in the 40's but I finally got across the line when Cynthia wasn't being a retard, my A-Ninetales and Kartana with her M-Gallade and Garchomp
>>
>>33230603
I've been trying super singles lately, been going at it with Arcanine, Metagross, and Nihilego, but I haven't cracked 30 yet with that team. 20 something is the highest I've gotten. Kind of want to switch it up and breed some new mons, but idk. Wanted to try night lycanroc, but I have sun and I wanted to breed stuff onto it, so I'm not sure when I'll get to that. Might try Garchomp, Bewear, and something. I feel like entry hazards are a must.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.