[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so horribly wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: shite.jpg (91KB, 740x189px) Image search: [Google]
shite.jpg
91KB, 740x189px
What went so horribly wrong?
>>
Oh? You've played the games already?
>>
NOTHING HAS EVEN HAPPENED YET!
Wait 3 Months and the you can start complaining and bitching
>>
>>33229755
Your birth, apparently.
>>
> Switch unveil

> Everyone looks forward to Pokemon Switch

> SM re-release announced instead, less than a year after the originals.

> Not sequels.

> Re-skinned 'mons as 'news'
>>
>>33229804
> Everyone looks forward to Pokemon Switch
Speak for yourself switchfag

> Not sequels.
Not confirmed
>>
it's not even out you colossal faggot
sage
>>
>>33229755
Newfags who have never heard of third versions.
>>
>>33229755
> Sun and Moon
> Still Ohmura and Ohmori
> No news
> Shitty "new forms"
>>
>>33229819
Why would you not be looking forward to Pokemon Switch? I'm excited for any main series Pokemon game they announce.
>>
>>33229755
No Battle Frontier
>>
>>33229819
>> Not sequels.
>Not confirmed

how can you be so dumb when they specifically said it wasn't a sequel but an alternate story in the very same video they revealed USUM
>>
Why is this guy still allowed to post here?
>>
>>33230091
I don't care what you say cause you'll get BTFO in 3 months anyway (or less if they decide to spoil us again) and love those games so it's ok.
>>
>>33229804
This

After the switch announcement I have no desire to play these games. I didn't even like sun and moon so no use

If they didn't announce switch game and this was the only game on horizon I would have probably buy it not now
>>
>>33229755
if they fix the terrible handholding, cutscene interruptions and the fact that most trainers only have 1 pokemon they will become some of the best games in the series.
>>
>>33229755
This is bait and I know it's bait but I'm gonna respond anyways. What went wrong is not USUM itself, that was probably the best thing they could've done with the situation they put themselves in. What actually went wrong was them releasing SM in 2016 instead of 2017, after the Switch was already out. Instead they had to go through with putting 7th gen on 3DS which was a bad play.
>>
>>33229755
It's a Pokemon game.
>>
>it's another pokebarneyfag thread
post dem tits gurl :3
>>
>>33229755
Still not out yet, so nothing... yet. Come back on 3 months.
>>
>>33229755
>went
nothing yet

>will
a lot of things. For one, they should stop forcing a game out every year, one year break is not only fine, but needed.
>>
>>33229819
lmao 3dsbabby who still gets his games and systems from mommy at christmas detected
>>
>>33229755
/VP/
>>
>>33229755
Is this the fastest /vp/ has ever turned to absolute contrarian cancer over something?
One (1) new FORM and it's already absolute garbage and the worst game ever for like the, what, sixth set of games in a row?
>>
>>33229755
>>33229800
Is out ?
What the fuck OP, leak the cia already!!
>>
if history has proven anything, what /vp/ expects is always the opposite of what happens
>>
Not having these (the completed games) released rather than having the beta version of these games (sun and moon).
>>
>>33229755
>Judging an entire game based on lack of announced features, a few controversial forms, and a statement about how this is an "alternate story."
>>
>>33230180
>le mrs numelgon aka slugfucker
get out
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.