[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we atleast admit the wild battle sounds better in USM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

Alot less empty and hoĺlow

https://youtu.be/kCFVoEVie-g
>>
>>33229415
Sounds pretty good, but man it's going to feel so out of place when encountering some route 1 trashmon.
>>
>>33229415

Am I the only one that hears a little Gen 5 in this?
>>
meh
>>
>>33229415
It feels incredibly dissonant and way too serious for what it's trying to convey if it is just the wild battle theme and not a special encounter like shaking spots in Gen 5. Really not a fan.
>>
Who knows why it's more serious
>>
>>33229415
Sounds pretty good, and this might just be me but I think the transition into that guitar sounds a bit off, could just be that this is lower quality and maybe the cleaner version will sound better
>>
>Guitars make it less empty and hollow lol

It's gonna be one of those themes you'll be sick of after a few battles, won't it?
>>
>>33229487
So, exactly like every other wild battle theme?
>>
>>33229415
I like the old one more, a theme that needs to be repeated forever needs to be simple, not busy.
I've been out for some months and when I came back for some reason SM are treated like the holocaust here, I have no idea what's going on.
>>
Is this music for ants??
>>
>>33229508
/vp/ is a cesspool where no one here actually likes pokemon any more, but for some reason can't move one with their lives.
>>
>>33229508
honeymoon phase is over. sun and moon are bad games people realized
>>
Where did you find this? I thought we didn't have any trailers yet
>>
>>33229523
They aren't bad games, but people here love inflating the games faults to make them seem worse.
>>
>>33229508

When there is no new news it's easier to argue and magnify the flaws of something because that will cause more discussion than the positives. No one has endless discussion about how good something is but everyone can critique something and get someone who disagrees.
Also easier to say you dislike something than say you like something. One is offense the other defense.
>>
>>33229508
pokebarneyfag flood all the boards
>>
>>33229495
idk i never get tired of hearing this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5Yh1U2kPCM
>>
>>33229537
lynrock reveal had ingame wild battle music
>>
>>33229415
An absolute improvement
The original version sounded too dry
>>
>>33229559
I really like this and DPP's wild theme, something about the beat keeps me from getting bored. There's lots of good little moments in both.
>>
>>33229415
Absolutely
>>33229427
no you are not
>>33229537
pokenchi stream
>>
>>33229949
The wild battle theme in sun and moon had elements from all the other gens wild battle theme
>>
>>33229543
I wouldn't say any Pokemon games are "bad" games stand alone.
They're just not very good in comparison.
>>
>>33229415
It sounds very XY-ish with that guitar
>>
>>33229415
sounds worse tbqhwy senpai
>>
>>33229415
It sounds really amazing.
>>
This theme reminds me of the B2W2 Wild Pokemon Theme. Sounds much more serious and intense than the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRzt4BZWzeo
>>
>>33229415
yes
>>
>>33229415
So we're admitting SUMO were unfinished games? Ok.
>>
>>33229415
Flat out ruined it
>>
>>33229442
hey they might add that in who fuckin knows
>>
>>33232487
it wasnt good to begin with. how did they ruin it. the theme was so empty
>>
>>33232645
>>33229415
You have your gens mixed up. No wild theme comes close to being an empty husk than Gen 6's.
>>
>>33229415
It does but it doesn't really sounds like a "pokemon music", if that makes sense.

Though I guess it's been like this for a while.
>>
>>33232467
sun and moon were beta verisons of usm
>>
>>33229508
The games are holocaust tier but most criticism is either people following the meme opinions—many of which aren't even the real problems with the game—or the same handful of people screeching their opinions at the top of their lungs. And such a shallow "consensus" is no consensus at all.
>>
>>33229415
Whatever your opinions are, the point is that there making effort to change up battle themes. Similar to how they put in unique gym thems (not battle) in each of the eight Unova gyms. Any effort by Game Freak is a good sign period.
>>
>>33229427
desu sm felt like gen 5, but not as difficult nor as story riveting as gen 5, festival plaza is basically join avenue 2.0, gen 5 xp system, fuck i cant really name a few, but im sure there is way more things from gen 5 into gen 7
>>
>>33233916
It's what Gen 5 would be like if the appeal of having the largest dex in the series was gone, all the new Pokemon were hard to find, and half the locations were unvisitable.
>>
>>33233861
sun and moon used 90% of the 3ds stroage space. these kind qol improvements are only things im expecting
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.