[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

List your favorite pokemon games in order,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (468KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
468KB, 1920x1080px
My favorite in order. (This is entirely my opinion) Imma list the problems in each gen and positives.

Gen 1: Bad: Full of glitches and extremely broken. Good: At least it was a good challenge.

Gen 6: Bad: WAY too easy that its a joke. Good: Mega evolution was pretty cool.

Gen 2: Bad: Has some pretty forgettable characters and recycled some thing out of gen 1. Good: Had some challenging battles like Red.

Gen 4: Bad: Was too slow and not alot of original pokemon. Good: Was actually harder than most of the main series pokemon games.

Gen 7: Bad: Slow, too much Japan only events, and pokemon are too slow. Good: Had cool pokemon designs and z-moves.

Gen 3: Bad: Water, the encounter rate was high, can't complete the pokedex (no mythical pokemon aren't needed to complete the pokedex) due to Ho-oh and Lugia being event exclusive unless you had some way to transfer them from gen 2. Good: Fun and challenging, the battle frontier, wireless communication was introduced, and legendaries were hard to get to and find.

Gen 5: Bad: So many bad designs for pokemon and karablast and shelment by itself. Good: The hardest and most fun games in the series, story was just right and didn't invade the game too much or too little, and so many pokemon to choose from.
>>
>>33228627
Not doing anything i guess
Worst to best
Gen 4
b:Slow,boring region, boring set of pokemon
g:gliscor
b:glitchy mess
g:started pokémon
gen 2:
b:stupid level curve
g:Most johto pokemom are cool. The region is cool too
Gen 3
b:doesnt look as good as most gba games
g:One of the best sets of new pokes,best region imo
gen 6:
b:Too easy
g:First 3d games
gen 7
b:Too many good pokemon with bad evolutions,too quick to beat,worst starters
g:alot of the new poke look cool, some new and welcome features
gen
gen 5
b:too many bsd designs.bw2 had too many cutscenes
g:alot of good desighns. Fun to play through
swap 6 and 5
6>7>5>3>2>1>4
>>
Pokemon snap >>>>>>>>>>>> R/B/Y/G/S/C/R/S/E/FR/LG/D/P/Pl/HG/SS/B/W/B2/W2/X/Y/OR/AS/S/M/US/UM
>>
File: 300px-Ecruteak_City_Landscape.png (174KB, 300x272px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Ecruteak_City_Landscape.png
174KB, 300x272px
Going from favorite to least favorite

>Gen 2:

Bad: Doesn't make enough use of the 'new' Johto native Pokemon. Most of them are out of the way and hard to find and most major trainers have Kanto Pokemon in their teams.
Good: Not a single bad design among the Johto mons

>Gen 4:

Bad: Not enough new Pokemon that aren't evolutions of older ones
Good: Fantastic region, best atmosphere in the series

>Gen 3:

Bad: Barely any postgame, even considering the battle frontier
Good: Lots of interesting side-areas to explore

>Gen 1:

Bad: Very few interesting environments in Kanto, bland region
Good: Fantastic Pokemon selection and generally decent designs

>Gen 6:

Bad: Not enough new Pokemon
Good: PSS was a great way to do online play

>Gen 7:

Bad: Ultra Beasts
Good: Good color pallets on most of the new Pokemon, mostly decent designs

>Gen 5:

Bad: Tons of terrible designs
Good: BW2 redeemed the gen
>>
>>33228627
You literally have the exact same taste in Pokémon games as me. Gen 1 and gen 6 fucking suck while gen 3 and gen 5 are my two favorites
>>
>>33229055
Add Gen 4 among the favorites and I think we can make a trio of people with the exact same opinion.
>>
Favourite Gens

Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.