[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, which one was worse? N or Lillie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: latest-1.png (1MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
1MB, 1000x562px
Now that the dust has settled, which one was worse?

N or Lillie?
>>
Lille. You could at least battle N and he didn't take the title of MC away from the player.
>>
File: 1399807343214.gif (3MB, 216x238px) Image search: [Google]
1399807343214.gif
3MB, 216x238px
>>33228056
>waaa the game doesn't give me attention
>>
>>33228070
t. lilliefag
>>
>>33228046
wtf is this
theres literally no universe where N is worse than Lillie. Lillie is literally nothing.
>>
>>33228046
Lillie 1000%, N was breddy good. Lillie was just plain old annoying shit character.
>>
>>33228046
>autistic mathchildren vs god tier waifu
hmmmmm
>>
>>33228046
If at least N was a character...
>>
>>33228098
>waifufags
>not autistic manchildren
nice projection
>>
>>33228098
One can be an engineer, meanwhile the other...yeah, graphic design at best.
>>
>>33228108
This
>>
>>33228046
Lillie, because she was so intrusive. If N had the same treatment I'd hate him too.
>>
>>33228108
read my post again
>>33228117
N could be something, true, but he will probably end up in a hippie ghetto
Pretty sure he is also communist
>>
>>33228056
>waaa every character must be a trainer!
>>
>>33228136
My post still stands, waifufag
>>
>>33228046
Lillie because of what see did to my boi Hau
>>
>>33228046
Zinnia
>>
>N is corrupted into an innocent hippie by a genocidal maniac that had weak social skills and developed a wild child bond with pokemon
>Lilie is a rich girl who escaped from her crazy mother and tried to protect a strange pokemon from said mother's horrible experiments

Both had shitty parent figures, but N was just that random guy who showed up, casually dropped that he was the leader, and fought you a few times before being whisked away on a magic ride. Lilie is more like a child than N in that she's just that; a helpless child. She's no fancy savior, no religious figure, none of that. She comes from a very unhinged place, but she herself isn't fucked up like N was.

On the flip side, N had a crazy cool atmosphere about him, making him seem mysterious. Being an unknown wild card gave him a unique charm that no other antagonist (if he can be considered one) had. Lillie wasn't anything but a normal girl trying to be normal while keeping a wild pokemon in her tote bag. She never really did anything besides oppose her mother, and even though she was the most realistic side character in a while, she didn't bring much to the table. She didn't bring anything, in fact.

Both were good and bad in their own regards. Lilie is better though on the grounds that she's not a tree hugging hippie faggot like N.
>>
>>33228137
That's what makes Lillie uninteresting, though. Say what you will about N, but at least he was a trainer, but not because he necessarily enjoys battling. He did what he had to do because he felt that his beliefs in Pokemon were right. Lillie (and Sun/Moon in general) focused less on the Pokemon and more on mommy issues that nobody asked for.
>>
>>33228137
>implying this is why Lillie is trash
Well I can't say Im surprised a lilliefag doesn't understand character design
>>
>>33228158
Lillie become a trainer at the end, that's the whole point of calling Lunala at the end of the battle with her mom, that she overcome her fears and become one
>>
File: What Ya Boi says .png (225KB, 411x406px) Image search: [Google]
What Ya Boi says .png
225KB, 411x406px
>>33228046
>hypocrite
>whiner
>coward
>jew
>entitled brat
>Pokemon thief
>awful taste in clothes
>zero coordination
>ultra-sensitive
>hissyfit enthusiast
>most boring bitch in any room at any time
>hasn't taken a shower
>hasn't hit the weights
>hasn't got a clue
>adored by beta morons and (self-insert) paedophiles
>easily the worst part of SM
>too dumb to do anything on her own
>thinks she's the shit by simply crossing a bridge
>runs in the opposite direction at the mere sight of Team Skull/Aether staff instead of becoming a trainer and fixing her own mess
>failed to take the advice from the great Lusamine
>invented the cringy-ass Z-powered form
>puts everyone in danger by simply being around them
>>
>>33228188
I love this copypasta
>>
>>33228046
N is cool
Lillie is meh at best
>>
>>33228046
N. The only reason I would've cared for him is if the fan hypotheses were right and he was the Zoroark.

That would've actually been an interesting twist for the character.

I like the rest of the story but N? Meh.
>>
File: 1498577046483.gif (2MB, 615x413px) Image search: [Google]
1498577046483.gif
2MB, 615x413px
>>33228188
>Most boring bitch in any room at any time
My sides
>>
N was pure autism
>>
I felt like a babysitter with Lillie...Even in her 'Z-Powered form!'. We're doing all of the work. Didn't like the sort of focus that she got.
>>
>>33228155
At least you didn't have to babysit N all the fucking time and he's actually got interesting character quirks unlike Lillie.

Lillie was weak and clingy yet annoying. She's the kind of animu stereotype damsels that everybody hates.
>>
Hormonal teenage boys and sexually inexperienced manchildren love Lillie and see no flaws in her.

Any mentally sound human being can see why she has no place in a game about POKEMON, not about little girls and their mommies.
>>
>>33228046
Lillie because when you start your game for the first time she is the second character that appears, and she basically is the MC in disguise.

At least N allowed you to reach to the next town.
>>
>>33228056
>Anon 1 "I hate Lillie"

>>33228070
>Anon 2: "Waaa, I'll post an opinion without any sense"
>>
>>33228046
I have nothing against N but he's obviously worse. Lillie is the cutest character ever in a Pokémon game and that's enough
>>
>>33228046
B/W storyline is 1000x better than S/M will ever be.... So N by default is better than lillie...
>>
>>33228046

Lillie.

I really like how they made N look like a weirdo. He talks too fast, weirdly, doesn't really get a lot of stuff because of his upbringing and is really naive. While the writing could be better these flaws lead to him being easily manipulated and misunderstood.
Lillie really has no flaws. Like real flaws. She's selfless, nice, and always does the right thing. The only "flaw" she has is helplessness, which is required for the main character to be a hero. Otherwise her flaw is... liking to buy things and getting lost. Neither of those things really seems to impact her as a character.
Clearly they wanted an unoffensive cute character in a main role that everyone would love. That's fine but it makes her worse.
>>
>>33228263
So he's a perfect antagonist?
>>
>>33228046
Why do they both have the wrong legendary?
>>
>>33230074
This, unironically. Reshiram and Lunala fit them so much better.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.