[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make me HYPE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5166.png (539KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5166.png
539KB, 640x1136px
Please Guys. I've lost all hope and enthusiasm for these shilled out titles. /vp/ give me a reason to be hype for them.
Hell even speculative possibilities are warranted.
Orange doggo was one of the biggest Fuck you to the fanbase I've ever seen.
How can I be excited for glorified shinys? What else is there left to save this massive dumpsterfire?
>>
Dusk Lycanroc wasn't intended to be a major announcement, they just announced it because Ash's Rockruff is evolving into it this week in the anime
>>
>>33227020
skip usum and wait for gen 8. but if you aren't any more turned off than you already are, there could be new alternate forms, moves, improved mechanics, story rebuff, and possibe postgame activities.
>>
>>33227020
shut the fuck up lmao
>>
>>33227094
Why?
>>
>>33227034
If a game is silent for two months, then suddenly has news tied to an anime reveal, it kind of comes off as intending to be major regardless.
>>
>>33227020
>Orange doggo was one of the biggest Fuck you to the fanbase I've ever seen.

What a coincidence, this post is one of the biggest hyperboles from the fanbase I've ever seen.

>cutting off compatibility with all previous games because they were too retarded to figure out how to connect the gba to a regular game boy is fine
>constantly removing beloved features and replacing them with shitty gimmicks is fine
>making the game easier and easier because "lel it's a kids' game" even though optional difficulty modes are a thing (a thing they actually tried before, albeit with little success) is fine
>an optional form you're not forced to use, doesn't ruin the existing forms of that pokemon, and has no bearing on the quality of the rest of the game (which you haven't even fucking played and therefore are in no position to make assumptions about said quality) somehow qualifies as one of the worst things to EVER happen to the franchise

Serious question: you DO know you have to be at least 18 years old to post on 4chan, right? Because this kind of irrational butthurt temper tantrum is the kind of thing you'd expect from a five year old. If a glorified palette swap is crossing a line for you, I don't think you WANT to be hyped.You clearly don't like Pokemon anymore, maybe get a new hobby. Or perhaps some kind of therapy.

>inb4 le shill strawman

I don't like the new Lycanroc and I'm pirating USUM just for the tutors, try again autismo.
>>
File: yrw.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
yrw.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>33227218
>>
>>33227020
National Dex.

R-Right?
>>
>>33227020

Always surprised me that people buy third versions. I didn't look at how much was wrong with Diamond and Pearl and think to shell out 40 bucks again in the off chance that it was fixed. Only bought BW2 because it was a new story to experience.
Why be excited about something you know nothing about. Most people were excited about SM because of new Pokemon. You're only getting new forms here and clearly they won't be that special for a remix.
>>
What the fuck is there to be hyped about?

If you didn't like sun and moon. A orange doggy and 2 retarted looking fusion Pokemon and pikachu mini game isn't gonna change that
>>
>>33227218
SEETHING
>>
>>33227218
LMAO. Wut? I love how you deduced that from my post. And stuffing words in my mouth, maybe instead of reaching for biased deductions on shit I didn't say you should go get your own kind of therapy TriggeredFag.
I found the Recolor a slap in the face for people who have to shill out $40 for a lack of effort and creativity.

> I don't enjoy Pokemon anymore.
Try again noob, it's bc I love the games that I don't want this shit. I want them to improve other than to be a blind sheep for barley any new content that people spend their money on.
Try the fuck again.
>>
>>33227218
Fuck outta here AssumptionFag
>>
>>33227218
Implying OP thought any of what you listed was fine. LMAO. I forgot the part where he stated that? Somebody is a little mad online.
>>
>>33227035
You mean get US/UM and skip the beginning of Gen 8 unless/until they turn out to be the only games in the Gen, don't you?

Only an idiot would suggest someone would skip more feature complete games for the upcoming purposely gimped ones.
>>
>>33227218
>>cutting off compatibility with all previous games because they were too retarded to figure out how to connect the gba to a regular game boy is fine

In general I can't disagree with the rest of what you've said, but this is complete nonsense.

You do realize even now they're coming up against file size limits, right? Same was obviously going to be true of the GBA.

But even if it wasn't, the main reason they probably didn't is because what they have to do to make them transferable is essentially give you a file that is no longer what you transferred.

No one was going to want a Pokémon with, at max, half IVs for competitive and everyone else wasn't going to want things like all of their progress reset as EVs work entirely differently meaning they have to be voided.

There was actually no point in doing it now for the same reasons, except nostalgia bucks and giving people a reason to buy the VC games if they didn't fall headfirst into nostalgia.
>>
File: 64259556_p0.jpg (778KB, 1000x1614px) Image search: [Google]
64259556_p0.jpg
778KB, 1000x1614px
>>33227020
That's gamefreak's job. I'm apathetic also, but turn down the hyperbole until we get more info I guess.
>>
>>33227020
Why don't you just find a a new hobby instead of being butthurt all the time.
You're like those retarded 50yo men who hate the governement and their politicians but keep voting the very same ones every single time.
>>
>>33228174
Not an argument. You go somewhere else if you can't handle negativity, newfriend.
>>
>>33227020
A new Lycanroc form means there's a good chance we'll get new Alolan forms too.
>>
>>33228174
And you're another Assumptionfag LOL.
I'm not really butt hurt over shit.
I'm apathetic and don't want to be.
>>
File: 1494093401057.gif (90KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
1494093401057.gif
90KB, 336x418px
>>33227020
Prepare to lose more than all hope, then.
>>
>>33227136
>it kind of comes off as intending to be major regardle
Dusk Lycanroc wasn't intended to be a major announcement, they just announced it because Ash's Rockruff is evolving into it this week in the anime
>>
>>33227020
No, the biggest "Fuck yous" to the fanbase, and by extension, the entire franchise are the fans themselves.
>>
>>33228411
Joe, you aren't going to get a free copy no matter how much you such Gamefreak's dick
>>
>>33227318
>Try again noob, it's bc I love the games that I don't want this shit. I want them to improve other than to be a blind sheep for barley any new content that people spend their money on.
>Try the fuck again.
This. So much this.
>>
>>33228417
>implying Joe Merrick is 4channer
where is your wrangler?
>>
>>33228577
You wanna know how I know that you're a newfag?
>>
>hype for Pokémon
Lol every main game is the same
>>
We still haven't even got a proper trailer yet, calm your tits
>>
>>33228608
Wrong again faggot.
>>
File: 1501315717472.jpg (369KB, 1207x859px) Image search: [Google]
1501315717472.jpg
369KB, 1207x859px
>>33227020
Just came back to this board after a break
Can someone please explain to me what the FUCK everyone is so assblasted about with USUM?
>>
>>33228590
No. What I DO want to know is where your wrangler is.
>>
>>33227020

This is an obvious overreaction. With past 3rd versions, there were no major reveals of the features people really feel in love with.

Pokemon World Tournament, faster gameplay in Platinum, Battle Frontier, etc. never really got hyped before the games. We have the potential for more islands, more Alolan Pokemon, more story, a complete different challenge with gyms, and a new battle facility.

There are always "lazy" appearing aspects of the game. There's also always a "Lucario" they have to hype up to sell merchandise. That's all this is.
>>
>>33228648
The game was announced very quickly after SM and we barely get any news (which is opposite to SM, where GF was spamming news and trailers) and of course new Lycanroc form made people go nuts.
>>
File: 1502099568145.jpg (4KB, 235x222px) Image search: [Google]
1502099568145.jpg
4KB, 235x222px
>>33228657
So why is everyone so angry about Lycanroc's new form?
>>
>>33228665
Pretty much lazy design (it is recolor to orange and adding fringe from Midnight form). There are people who like it or just got over it, but majority still rages.
>>
>>33228671
I see, my thanks Anon.
>>
File: eyeyeuefvu.jpg (155KB, 741x316px) Image search: [Google]
eyeyeuefvu.jpg
155KB, 741x316px
>>33228665
They're advertising it as a middle point between day and night. The end result is...yeah...
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.