[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic Unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: niOOMiXd.png (140KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
niOOMiXd.png
140KB, 336x188px
Hi, so, can I just ask... Why is it so hard to believe that A), a 22 year old is from the gen 1 era, B), that he dislikes gen 1, and C), that he's not lying about his age online? I mean, logically, the time matches up, which is obvious because it's the truth, and lying about my age to win an argument is just petty, and below me, so lying serves no purpose. Is it just /vp/ being salty because a gen 1 born dislikes gen 1, or doesn't like it as much as gen 2-5? Why is /vp/ so salty?
>>
>>33226871
I'll be 21 in a few days and I would've played gen 1 on its first days if I wasn't a poorfag and I also prefer newer gens, but I'm not making threads about it lol
>>
>>33226893
Well, no, but you seem highly rational, so I doubt you've been called a liar about your age just for disliking gen 1.
>>
>>33226871
Its because many people are both aware and not aware that the reason they like gen 1 is because it was a fad, rather then because of the games themselves. You can easily start with gen 1 first, but get in after the fad started to die down, which removes that part of the experience from your view of the games.
>>
So you were 4 when Gold/Silver came out but want street cred for being into Pokemon during Gen1? And I thought being a genwunner was embarrassing.
>>
>>33226900
Get out you liar.
>>
>>33226911
Um, no? I was 4 in 1999, 5 in 200, when gen 2 started, and have been a Pokemon fan since gen 1, grew up with my sister watching it, and I just wanna know why being 22 and not liking gen 1, as a game, region, gen of Pokemon, as much as the rest somehow makes people think I'm lying about my age. I was accused of being part of pokemania 3/4, whatever that is.
>>
I agree with OP I started with gen3
and I totally agree is inferior to gen2

Why it's so surprising that some people dislike their starting gen?
>>
>>33226943
Thanks. That was my question. I mean in regards to gen 1 though, as seen here:
>>33226914
They literally resort to calling me a liar, like I can't possibly be a genwun baby and hate gen 1.
>>
>>33226942
Pokemon started in 1996 you fucking nerd.
>>
>>33226942
Ok, and I was 8 when Gen 1 launched. It's been 20 years so why do you even care? You can just say you don't like the first gen without pretending to fit in with a thing that was a middle school fad when you were like 1 years old.
>>
only children care about this stuff to be honest
>>
>>33226871
22 y/o, we always got games late where I lived because there was no vidya shop in my town, so I got to enjoy the first gens while also being fully aware of my existence.
Gen I is nice, and paired with pokemon stadium it qas absolutely magical, same goes for gen II on a lesser extent.
I like every gen, I think gen III is the worst and it's only redeeming feature was the postgame.
>>
I can't believe you felt the need to make a thread about this lol
>>
>>33226871
You sound salty for caring.
>>
>>33226871
What the hell is this? A screenshot for Durants?
>>
File: IMG_0294.jpg (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
21KB, 256x256px
>getting so buttblasted by shitposting that you make a thread about it
>>
>>33226871
Why do you even care? You know anons sometimes just like fucking with people, right? I guess they really get to you. But, really, it's not a contest. Just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>33226871
This is adorable. How about you don't get offended by what anonymous people on the internet say about you? Now, go to bed.
>>
Capped for future cringe threads
>>
>>33226871
Claiming that you're however old and started with whatever gen in whatever thread is fine.
Not understanding that some people will call you underage or a liar just for shits and giggles along with creating an entire thread just to bitch about it shows that you are lying and underage, or just an increadibly sad 22 year old. Both are pretty equally possible.
Either way go back to whatever hugbox you came from.
>>
>>33226871
You're a fucking faggot. No one cares.
>>
23 here
I got yellow about a year after release for Christmas and have been playing non stop since.
I unironically prefer later gens.
>>
>>33227003
>>33226972
>>33227030
See? They don't stop. You other anons may not care, but pokemon is my jam, and at 22, despite gens 6/7, I still have hope for something good, eventually, so yes, I definitely care when some asshole has the nerve to call me a liar, even here.
>>
File: IMG_0272.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0272.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>33227477

>I definitely care when some asshole has the nerve to call me a liar, even here.
>>
>>33227477
22 here, started with yellow
just ignore the fucktards and enjoy the games however you prefer, OP
You are in a site in which just saying hi will trigger someone to call you an autist
>>
>>33226972
I guess you played the Japanese '96 versions instead of the localized version that came out later, what a badass.
>>
>>33226871
Just stop being a liar
We know who the kids are
>>
This isn't ordinary bait

This is advanced bait
>>
File: amusing.png (70KB, 284x290px) Image search: [Google]
amusing.png
70KB, 284x290px
>>33226871
>a 22 year old from the gen 1 era
>series is 20 years old
So you were 2?
>>
>>33231302
>born in 1995
>Pokémon started in '96, came to the US in '98
This dude was 4 in 1999 lol, granted I got my first Game Boy when I was 5 and remember the experience perfectly but I don't see why he wants validation for his own experiences lmao
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.