[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go Travelers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Mexico.jpg (80KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico.jpg
80KB, 620x413px
I have my passport to prove that I have been to multiple Regions to capture the pokemon unreleased.

I am Zapdos away from being completely full, again, on my Pokedex. But my question to all of you is, what is so difficult about catching a 500 dollar one way trip flight to Hong Kong, and from there a 200 one way ticket to Paris, then a 100 one way ticket to London right now? You can completely cut out Australia during this event.

In the past 4 days I have spent my time flying on direct one way non-stops across the globe from America, to Hong Kong, to London, and am in Mexico. I fly out in a hour back to Texas.

During this time I have captured--
Mr. Mime
Khangskhan
Heracross
Corosla
FarFetch'd
and an Unown

Unlike you Spoofers, I am completely legitimate and my account will NOT be banned, ever. So, let me ask. How does it feel to know that I have completed my Pokedex without worry about bans or spoofing? How does it feel to know that you will always have to re-make accounts and eventually will be starved out?

I will continue to travel when Gen 3 Regionals come out, I will get the best flight deals (Prior service/Hops) and lowest flight fare. How does it feel to know as not just a Superior American but a Texan (better than an American) just romped around to collect them all?

How does it feel to know I am better than you in every way, shape and form and completed a living dex without the need to cheat like an underhanded yellow belly fucktard?

Just a question.

Well, Ya'll?
I
>>
>>33226791
Money doesn't grow on trees, we have bills to pay, and mouths to feed, and nothing in this world is for free.
>>
>>33226791
Also, spoofing is still legit, the same way pkhex is. As long as you do it right, once you have it, there's no way to tell the difference.
>>
>>33226791
Autism.jpg
>>
>>33226791
Fake and gay
>>
>>33226791
>playing normiemon go
We're all over here playing chess while you're still playing checkers.
>>
Tell me how you caught Mew, Mewtwo, Entei Raikou, Suicune, Ho-Oh and Celebi
>>
>>33226791
I jus came to /vp/ after a year or so of absence.
wtf people still play this shit?
>>
File: 1498969857858.png (100KB, 251x238px) Image search: [Google]
1498969857858.png
100KB, 251x238px
>>33226791
Why the fuck would you ever spend more than 1000 dollars just to catch useless creatures on a throwaway phone game?

This is literally the equivalent of buying 1 120$ throwaway phone microtransaction per month.
>>
>>33226791
How fucking dare you call yourself a Texan and in the same breath say you like to play Pokémon GO. Pussy.
>>
>>33226791
You could have just sent your phone through mail and ask a friend yo help you lol, That's how I got my pokemon, My phone has traveled many countries as well, also, with the new mechanics, you won't have to travel all over the country and you will feel like a complete idiot once you realize you wasted your money to get something earlier and now everyone has it for free , for me, it was yous a couple of dollars for you, thousands wasted.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.