[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Shuffle General/: shitty op edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 27

File: 9k=.jpg (20KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
20KB, 318x159px
New stuff this week:

>Tapu Koko Ultra Challenge (600 coins)
>Regice [PSBs]
>Suicune (400 coins) [PSBs and RML, one week only]
>Goodra (300 coins) [PSBs and SBS, one week only]
>Start of Month Challenge (win stuff depending on which Pokemon you beat between Kanto Starters, Espurr, and Audino, locked after first play)
>Special Daily Challenge / 2 Hearts (Hoopa-C, Wigglyfuff-W, Togekiss-W, Wailord, Keldeo-O, Ashninja, and Omastar)
>Daily Pokemon #2 (one week only)
>Mega Charizard X Competitive Stage (Starts Wednesday)

Old stuff from last week:

>Kyurem EB
>Hitmonchan [PSBs]

What to grind?:

Unity Power for Goodra if you like memes implying you haven't max'd out UP for Ashninja by now

Coming soon

>Apparently more Memechus
>Tapu Lele

Compilation of useful links:
http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg (embed)

Guide to clear and S-Rank stages:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hF-TquHrYSY4dP8K_LUsd13HXBx9ck_klASiNKrGVck/htmlview

Up-to-date list of skills:
https://pastebin.com/U6BNnbkr (embed)

ToTT: Which Pokemon did you get for the Start of Month Challenge?
>>
First for Memes

also op a shit :^)
>>
second for ash-grenigger is a nigger
>>
anyone know the rules for status conditions on timed stages? do they just run out mid combo if you made your few moves its supposed to last?
>>
>>33225806
>ToTT: Which Pokemon did you get for the Start of Month Challenge?
shitty 10 hearts fucker. mobile, so its even worse since the hearts dont count for the extra hearts and stop your heart regen the moment you get them
>>
>>33226001
>do they just run out mid combo
This. Don't bother with status on timed stages unless it's Alola Ninetales, and even then you rarely bother.
>>
File: cvFyNM5.jpg (816KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
cvFyNM5.jpg
816KB, 2448x3264px
wow, I love rng now
>>
>>33226175
update: my first tier 5 finish, never in my life have I ever placed below tier 4 not even in my first ever competition. fuck this shit game.
>>
>>33226175
>Bringing a fourth Pokemon
You absolute idiot. You bring Gengar, Dragonite, and Goodra, leave the fourth empty, and then do an all item run.
>>
>>33226362
It doesn't matter though, the Complexity removes that last slot, why do you think people in the rankings are trying to be cute bringing their favorite shitmons?
>>
Foes the algorithm fpr determining what pokemom fall off the top tip more in your favor after you clear a stage? There are a lot of times that I get combos that would probably tale a mon to zero from full health after the stage is over.
>>
Goodnight shufflebros, good luck on the competition!
>>
>>33226249

I'm probably going to drop to Tier 4 myself, only about ~300 places away. Doing another run is tempting but I've been burnt in the past (Primarina) so I'll just cut my losses.
>>
File: Omastar.png (35KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Omastar.png
35KB, 256x256px
is it worth grinding omastar?
>>
do we know any of the content that's coming this week?
>>
why the hell is druddigon so easy? in my first try I had basically no combos and got an effortless S-rank by a considerable margin
>>
>>33227485

Rock Break+ isn't really worth grinding, no. Plus Omastar itself is outclassed.
>>
File: 1445744670607.jpg (241KB, 860x860px) Image search: [Google]
1445744670607.jpg
241KB, 860x860px
>competition is basically "come in with the same Pokemon as everyone else and pray for good RNG"
>>
>>33227516
Daily chus, and a slight, minor possibility of Lele, probs an EB and that's it.
>>
>>33227942
You know you could post that weekly and it would still work.
>>
>>33226362
wait, are you serious?
>>
>>33228058
doesn't matter what you bring in your 4th slot or if you don't bring anything at all, complexity-1 get's rid of it anyway
that's for an item run, of course
>>
>>33228138
I was asking if hes serious because i'm not sure if hes seriously this dumb and calls me an idiot, or if hes just trolling.
>>
>>33228171
I'm seriously that much of an idiot.
>>
>>33227485

If it was a 70bp I would, but no chance at 60.

I'm done wasting time on the comp. Keep getting fucked with rng. Firmly in tier 4 so fuck it.
>>
whats the next comp/eb gonna be?
>>
Is Diancie worth SS? I mainly use it as a BB+ but it seems like the niche of MB+ on it with MS seems to be the better option for stages nowadays.
>>
>>33228919
ss and candy it and it becomes a BB++++++++++++++++++++++++ after the frist match.
>>
>>33228937
Yeah, but that means using it as a Mega which is not always the best choice.
>>
>>33228953
if there are enough barriers to specifically bring a BB+ instead of just making use of your tapper/usual mega, M-Diancie will be worth it.
>>
>>33228919
I hesitated with the swap until Conkeldurr as well. But the types covered by BB+ Diancie are also covered by Cresselia (Fighting), Zygarde 50% or Mamoswine (Dragon), and SS Throh (Dark), with the first two being stronger than Diancie (without RMLs).
>>
>>33229003
I was actually thinking of swapping Mamoswine to Risk Taker so I would lose that, and Zygarde 50% means Fug is way less effective. SS Throh is good though.
>>
>>33229021
Then you could also use Jynx or SS Vanillite to cover barriers for Dragon-types where you don't want to bring M-Diancie for whatever reason. But that is a tiny to non-existent niche.
>>
>>33229021
why do you even ask about skillswaping diancie if youre so resistant against any advice given to you?
>>
>>33229097
I'm spitballing ideas here to see if it's worth it, that's all. Everyone says it's great so I just want to know if it's worth the MSU and RML investment.

>>33229076
Isn't Vanillite used for whatever the Ice equivalent of Pyre is? Or was that Vanillish?
>>
>>33229330
M-Diancie is absolutely vital if you want to farm Conkeldurr, or wanted to farm Meloetta-P. It's also useful on a host of other stages that like to spam tons of barriers, even if it's only neutral there. For the ones with only a medium amount of barriers, we told you the alternatives.

And it's Vanillish that can swap to Ice Dance, not Vanillite.
>>
File: gwtj5hqe4rhy.jpg (59KB, 688x879px) Image search: [Google]
gwtj5hqe4rhy.jpg
59KB, 688x879px
>do stage 37
>move first coin
>22 combo out of nowhere

post yfw
>>
>>33229407
Alright, I went into it and it was already a massive help for the Timburr repeat.
>>
>M-Gengar lv10, Dragonite lv12 (SL3), Goodra lv10 (SL4)
>feel like it's a really good run, get excited to check my score (I don't look at it until the end)
>427k
>tier 5
Jesus, even with the insanity that is this comp, I still get tier 5. The cutoff for tier 4 and tier 5 is 430k and 297k respectively.
>>
>>33230370
I'm still used to just placing high enough to barely get the stone, so I'm content in tier 6.
>>
If tomorrow there's a Bee repeat I'll masturbate to it, I promise
>>
>>33230370

Brutal. I'm at 478k think I should be safe in tier 4 and don't really have the resources to try another run.
>>
>>33228919

MB+ is a niche choice for barrier-ridden escalation stages/farming stages. Whether that's worth it or not is up to you, but if you have nothing else that needs the swapper right now it's nice to have.
>>
>>33230868
I will join you shufflefriend

also shuffle, tell me if you are ready for memes tomorrow
>90k coins
>will do my comp items run in a moment. will accept my score no matter what and wont fall for poor gs memes
>everything caught
>goodra lv4
>>
>>33232157
>69k coins
>safe for tier 3, been pondering another run but should probably save up my coins
>still no Serperior, but Tapu Koko done cheaply at least
>Goodra SL5
>>
>>33232157
>12k coins
>Tier 5 for the comp, maybe tier 6 or 7 depending how it goes.
>Haven't caught Tapu Koko
>Goodra SL5

I guess I'm skipping this EB/whatever GS puts out this week and focus on getting coins. Fuck their coin sinks.
>>
>>33232157
>94k coins
>Tier 5
>Tapu Koko I say nono
>Goodra lvl 4
>leaving Eevee/Victini open just in case
>>
>play escalation 250
>win with 7 seconds left
>nice
>get a +5 skip
>maybe I'll go further this time
>handily win
>game crashes on the results screen
This has been the third time I had these kinds of crashes, always when I won a skip stage. Anybody else experiencing this on 3DS?
>>
>>33232157

Here's my meme status

>93k coins
>Tier 3 in comp for Mobile at the moment
>Caught Tapu Koko
>Goodra SL3
>Implying I need to go further than 70 for EB to replace the Skill Swapper I used on Goodra, though the EBL would be nice too
>>
>>33232157
>90k coins
>Tier 6 comp fuck RNG-fests
>Everything but Rapidash and Serperior
>Goodra UP5
>>
>>33233063
>Anybody else experiencing this on 3DS?
no

>mobile
kek
>>
>>33232157
not ready at all for this week. I can't handle these back to back competitions and escalations anymore. Adding amazing Pokemon like Goodra, Meloetta, and Ash Greninja doesn't help either. GS figured the best way to extract as much money as possible from serious players
>>
File: Capture+_2017-08-07-20-04-09.png (2MB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-08-07-20-04-09.png
2MB, 1440x2392px
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>33233924
Better use that jewel, anon.
>>
>>33233924
>leveling tapu kek

lel
>>
>>33233954
My Vanillish is already above level 10, so I like to have something really low leveled to offset the damage. Unfortunately it backfired on this particular game.
>>
>>33234007
don't you use a finisher mon?
>>
>>33234030
That's what Xerneas is there for
>>
>>33234050
oh well, didnt do a good job at it I guess. do you not have it farmed?
>>
>>33234076
Yeah. It's lvl 20, SL5, but the coin match caused a combo that screwed up my Po4 matches, so I had to try to combo the level out, and you know how that goes. When you want a combo, you can't get one and vice versa.
>>
>>33234156
just now my first coin move was a 14 combo, killing meowth. F
>>
fffffug
did my first full item run and got meemed at
i think i'll try one or two more times
>>
>>33232157
>95k coins
>Tier 5
>Everything caught
>Goodra lvl3
>>
>>33235007
second run got me twice my previous score
maybe i'll do one more run, maybe
>>
So what's the current priority list for mega boosters?
I maxed out Fug & Bee, and I sort of just sat on the rest. But I'll hit the limit tomorrow, so I gotta actually use em.
>>
>>33235367

What about Salamence or Mewtwo for better Weekend Meowth runs?
>>
>>33235367
In semi-order:
Gengar
Shiny Fug
Aggron
Camerupt
Salamence (only if you can SS it)
Diancie (only if you can SS can it)
Tyranitar
Heracross (only if you can SS AND RML it, Mega Heracross is a best when it's perfect but it's a lot of investment)
Mewtwo Y
Shiny Gyarados
everything else is kind of useless.

You might not even want to bother with Tyranitar and Shiny Gyarados to be honest. S-Gyarados used to to be good for old SM but that's gone. Tyranitar is great but even fully MSUed it takes too long to Mega Evolve. You usually just wind up using Mega Starts with it for competitions anyway. Same with Aerodactly and Steelix for S-ranking certain stages
>>
Soon-to-update bump
>>
>>33235511
>Beedrill useless
>Fug useless
>Hoenn-style megas useless
Anon, you're useless.
>>
>>33236238
Not him but the guy he replied to said he maxed fug and beedrill already, so that's why I assume he excluded those two
>>
THE BEE IS BACK
>>
W-we finally get the fucking bee!
>>
>>33236238
Hoenn megas are generally useless except for M-blaziken (Pyre team) due to being completely niche and they cannot get rid of disruptions.
>>
File: 3000 years.jpg (47KB, 1200x722px) Image search: [Google]
3000 years.jpg
47KB, 1200x722px
>Beedrill appears
>>
>A FUCKING PIKACHU SAFARI
>>
The new safari is JUST Pikachu. We also get another free NHN. Be sure to make the most of it!
>>
Shitload of new RML and SS Pokemon, and it looks like Mewtwo can go even further beyond
>>
>Groudon and Kyogre get SS
>holy shit
>Barrier shot and Rock Shot respectively
>mfw
Victini got LDE though so that's nice. I'm kinda tempted.
>>
holy shit those RML updates
>>
File: pokemon deoxys S.png (121KB, 265x376px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon deoxys S.png
121KB, 265x376px
MEWTWO CAN GET TO LVL 30 WTF IS GOING ON!?
>>
>>33236325
>Barrier shot
>doesn't remove blocks
>>
Holy shit, I just finished getting Mewtwo to 30 a month ago, don't fucking do this to me GS! Guess it was true that there was gonna be some powercreep to make SM bearable, thus it's only the beginning.
>>
>>33236339
To 20 I meant. Also the Bee got some RMLs I think? It got even better.
>>
>>33236317
where are the updates at?
>>
>>33236341
Fucking finally

Now I just need Shaymin to make my grinding it to SL5 not pointless
>>
I suggest for the next OP picture, it should be Nick Cage getting swarmed by Beedrills.
>>
H Y P E D
Y
P
E
D
>>
This is what I feel with this update and even though I already had bee it's nice that some shufflebros finally have their chance.

Video very related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAhuSDRIDHE
>>
Should bee have swap++ ?
>>
Does this confirm a bee comp next week or am I stuck halfway there?
>>
>>33236383
GS, for all it's faults, are pretty consistent about having comps the week after a Mega evolving mon drops.
>>
>>33236361
it's a waste of resources
it evolves in a single three match
>>
Other than Mewtwo and Meloetta who will be the bonus shitter next week for Beedrill?
>>
>>33236352
I think it should be a Mr. Universe champion with a Mewtwo head and the text "Level 30/30" above him
>>
>>33236438
Good, my idea can wait until the comp.
>>
Nobody commented on Ninetales getting Burn+ as well as 5 RMLs. Charizard is finally outclassed for good.
>>
>>33236450
I feel they're gonna do this to some old mons, so I'll refrain from investing in Emolga as I sense there's gonna come a batch soon where it's gonna get outclassed. Instead Shayming will get all the love it can get, was my second SL5 in the game, and has been fairly reliable since quite a while.
>>
>caugh bee at 11% on my first try
BLESSED WEEK
>>
Christ, I was about to spend ten RML on Azumarill just yesterday but decided to hold it off. Glad I did.
>>
Chansey got Super Cheer, guaranteeing an skill's activation next turn.
Its own activation is probably shit, but assuming it becomes a decent skill at SL5, what would be its best use?
>>
>>33236529
Chansey+Ashninja+Goodra+Whatever else gets UP
>>
>>33236529
Angerychu, unity power, skydive and other skills that do x10 dmg or more, hell, it could even become the new staple for survival mode.
>>
>>33236562
>Angerychu
Thanks for the reminder, I can catch that meme now too. It's actually kind of worrying; we're getting so much good shit I'm afraid of what's coming.
>>
am I retarded for not being able to beat Beedrill? I'm getting almost continuous combos and I'm still falling short
any team reccomnedations?
>>
>>33236596
I used Gengar, Mewtwo, and Landorus T.
>>
>>33236596
I beat it with Mewtwo(7), Victini(6), and Cresselia(2)
>>
>>33236596
I got a ludicrous itemless 15 second kill using Alakazam(10), Landorus T(8) and Donphan Ground Forces (13).
>>
I just realized Great Dailys are back
Machamp soon?
>>
So many new Pokémon and so little time...

I caught Beedrill first try. I hate stages that cost coins so I bought a +10 just in case but I managed to catch the with 14% or something.
I'm currently fighting Dialga. Beat it once but didn't capture and I don't have much money now so using a GB would ruin me. Palkia is all manners of awful.
Is this Meloetta as good as its rating shows?
>>
What pokemon do you use in safari?
>>
I'm a shufflepleb, so can you guys help me which of these special stages are worth going for a capture?
>Girafarig, memechu safari, Kabutops, Dialga, Palkia and topuKeko
the other ones I've either already captured or is the escalation that I'll do anyway
>>
File: 1486369211138.jpg (39KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
1486369211138.jpg
39KB, 501x501px
Cryogonal stage done itemless using M-Diancie, Machamp, Mawile and Melo-P all maxed except for the last one. 0 moves left.

Kricketot done with +5 moves using Diancie, Emboar, Charizard and Heatran. This stage took 14 hearts because RNG can fuck you stupidly easy in this stage. Even with +5 got 0 moves remaining. Granted my Heatran is SL3 but even so the damage it does is minimal.

This batch of stages are pretty disgusting. Also used my unlimited hearts on the safari with a team of >>33236733 M-Camerupt, Lando-T and my newly swapped Groudon, funnily enough when Charichu appeared Groudon bailed me a couple of times from bad spots with it's ability.

Had some time to spare so I made it to level 20 of the EB, so with that I'm done and going back to the cat to catch Koko and then get some coins for Lele and Bee comp. Already feeling overwhelmed and it barely started to get ugly.
>>
File: Rqk7mnp.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Rqk7mnp.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
my game doesnt update, its been like this for a few minutes now. whats happening? yes I have an internet connection, yes I have retried it already after closing the game completely
>>
>>33236867
You too? Are you on Luma as well?
>>
>>33236723
>I caught Beedrill first try. I hate stages that cost coins so I bought a +10 just in case
You just wasted 800/1000 coins for nothing. +10s doesn't affect catch rates.
>Is this Meloetta as good as its rating shows?
It's complete trash and swappable to a meme skill.
>>
>>33236867
have you tried accessing other online functions on the 3ds? like the eshop
>>
>>33236889
whats luma?
>>
THE MADMEN, THEY DID IT. THEY MANAGED TO REPEAT BEE
>inb4 no mega stone for another year.

also, what did I get those 2 rml and the skillswapper for?
>>
>>33236894
yes, works 100% fine
>>
Is anyone else having issues checking in? My internet is working fine for everything except my 3DS.
>>
FFS wasted so many hearts on kabutops a
>>
>>33236893
>You just wasted 800/1000 coins for nothing. +10s doesn't affect catch rates
I know, duh. I just bought it in case I didn't manage to clear the stage, but I still finished with 18 sec (so, 8 sec) remaining on the counter. MMY is really good in such situations.
>>
>>33236912
shut off your 3ds for a minute or so, and launch the game afterwards. somethings fucked with 3ds internet today.
>>
>>33236896
Doesn't matter, it fixed itself on my end. Reset your router with the reset button and hold it foer like 30 seconds, wait for it to load, turn off your 3DS wi-fi for like 10 seconds, then turn it on and try connecting.
>>
Euro living in the middle of bumfuck here. Didn't have any trouble with internet.
>>
>>33236944
Thanks babe
>>
>>33236948
>3DS wi-fi for like 10 seconds
thats what fixed it
>>
BEEDRILL'S BACK BABY
>>
WHAT ARE THE NEW GREAT DAYLIES REEEEEEEE
>>
>>33237002
Mega when?
>>
>>33237090
never
>>
>>33237002
we wont see his megastone until next year anon, don't get too excited.
>>
>>33237094
source?
>>
>>33237101
we know gs and their memes all too well.
>>
Pyre or Nosedive for Ho-oh?
>>
>>33237129
Given the current status of Fire types with this update the ideal team so far is:

M-Blaziken, Ho-oh (Pyre), Ninetales (Burn+), and Emboar all maxed out of course. That is if you can stomach grinding Burn to usable levels so unless that happens you could make a case for Nosedive.
>>
Can someone get me the list of the Pokemon that you should SS in priority?
>>
File: 16003874_p0.jpg (180KB, 360x637px) Image search: [Google]
16003874_p0.jpg
180KB, 360x637px
I have all Pikapals aside from CharizardChu, is it worth going for or should I start going all out on Escalation? I want those SpeedUps/RMLs,
>>
>>33237156
you never know when that shit is going to be a support in comps.
>>
As promised, will masturbate to GS giving us the bee
>>
>>33237286
I'll laugh so hard if they actually dont distribute the mega stone for it for a really long time.
>>
>>33237316
It's actually confirmed that Mega Bee comp is coming next week though.
Also worth noting that Dusknoir will appear sometime the other week, so at the cost of 2 hearts it will be farmable for a day. Same with Groudon if anyone is up to that.
And Lele is coming next week too so I would recommend everyone to be cautious and keep an eye on their coin stash.
>>
>>33237347
>It's actually confirmed that Mega Bee comp is coming next week though.
thank god

>dusknoir farmable for a day
I mean, Ashnigger was farmable for a day aswell and I got 4 psb out of it, even though the drop rate is like 50%
>>
File: eSzlmJY.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
eSzlmJY.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>beat Kaboutops with a minute left
nice powercreep, thanks ashgrenigger.

as I was writing this it broke out of his ball at 70%
>>
These weeks great dailys:
Tuesday: Kabutops
Wednesday: Pikachu (Happy)
Thursday: Cradily
Friday: Armaldo
Saturday: Groudon
Sunday: Kyogre
Monday: Carracosta
>>
>>33237382
More like shit dailies amirite
>>
>Charichu only took four hearts and 5k to catch
I'm going to die aren't I?
>>
>>33237416
I think its quite common and its catchrate isn't all that bad aswell. I've got it within 5 hearts aswell.
>>
Croagunk repeat done using M-Camerupt, Mewtwo (20, Po4, SL3), Croagunk and Toxicroak.
They pretty much clear themselves and the disruptions only speed up the process. But even so, EVEN SO barely managed to do it itemless with 0 moves remaining. Only 15 left to go, disgusting.
>>
>>33236755
palkia and dialga for sure
you might not be able to beat topukeku
gotta catch em all!
>>
>beat bee with 16 seconds left
>31% catchrate
>breaks out
>5th time in a row

I'm not throwing a GB, fuck you GS
>>
>>33237568
its the 10th try now, every time my rate is over 30%. gs is fucking memeing, rigging the odds after we have waited so long for a repeat.
>>
God I wish Kabutops was a 70bp, I want to use him but now it's pointless. Not sure if glad or pissed that Mewtwo got a bump in max level, just means I gotta waste more rml's.
>>
>>33237607
You can give Kabutops RML, you know. No need to be autistic with Mewtwo. Lv. 21–25 only add 1 AP each and it will take you a month of grinding to max.
>>
>>33237736

Not worth it when there are other options out there.
>>
what the fuck mewtwo can go up to 30 now. what the fuck.
>>
mewtwo to level 30 is kinda crazy, considering he has seen very little use outside of weekend meowth.
>>
>>33237768
I was assuming muh bruh. Not that 10 more base power would change anything about its mostly outclassed status.

>>33237777
Nice quads for this shit meme.
>>
what the fuck is super cheer? Chansey can ss to it now
>>
>>33237860
>Chansey gets Super Cheer which guarantees the next skill triggers.
>>
>>33237867
what are the rates? this could be crazy.
>>
Beedrill competition starts on the 15th
>>
>>33237891

It costs 300 Skill Points to SL5 it

http://pkmnshuffle.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Cheer
>>
>yfw pak aki yak just quitted shuffle
>>
>>33238414
so its just a meme, could have been great.
>>
Anyone have the safari rates?
Also, to all those awaiting the bee's return, congratulations! Considering all the buzz about it, I'm surprised there are so many here who didn't have it. This tells me that shuffle's fanbase has continued to healthily grow over the past year and that is a great thing for the future of everyone's favorite coin/pikachu simulator.
>>
>>33238764
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NJTqJZJ14
Holy shit, it actually broke him. Jesus Christ.
>>
File: vHhCHRp.jpg (30KB, 551x249px) Image search: [Google]
vHhCHRp.jpg
30KB, 551x249px
>>33239218
>>
I think this page deserves some mention, at least at the OP, since it has all of the shit that's happening and it's updated really fast all the time

http://pkmnshuffle.wikia.com/wiki/Current_Events

It also answers all the questions like >>33239218 and helps the trouble of going to reddit or wherever
>>
>>33239441
Thanks!
>>
>>33239467
Damn, that's a really fucking good link, I second the motion to add it to the OP. Clicked on the Zardchu stage and it gave me the board layout, disruptions, drop rate (not that I'd grind it, but still), all the good stuff.
>>
What's the point of all those chus? You can find those abilities on many other Pokemon that are more powerful.
>>
>>33239500
The game gets new content weekly, gotta PAD it out somehow. Just encountered Happychu, I'm loving the adorable happy Pikachu family.
>>
>>33239500
what's the point on getting tapu koko since its ability is subpar, its BP is kinda shit as of the last update thanks to the powercreep and its stage is pure bullshit with almost needing a full items run to even stand a chance?

the same, collectionism, autism and love for pokémon. and on GS' case, money
>>
I take back what I said about Happychu. It's not cute anymore. It's all I encounter.
>>
>>33239527
>what's the point on getting tapu koko
GS is known for forcing the most random shitmons in comps, sometimes even after theyre long gone.
>>
>>33239754
Would it be interesting to Skill Swap Meloetta for the next competition? I have only one so I don't want to waste it.
>>
>>33239792
what have you SS'd already?
>>
>>33239818
Yveltal and Raikou.
>>
>>33239792

Nosedive is fantastic.
>>
File: Memechus are back.jpg (355KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Memechus are back.jpg
355KB, 675x1000px
>>33239255
>>33238764

>Implying he wouldn't start Shuffering again once he realizes that his Shuffle content are the main draw to his channel

>>33239500

To meme you with and we still have 17 unreleased Memechus

>>33239928

I think he is talking about the Aria one since you can Skill Swap her from Mega Boost++ to Quirky++ now
>>
>>33239255

People take this game too seriously. This is a side-bitch game you play every few hours, not fucking World of Warcraft. Know what you need and don't need, don't freak out because AAAAAH level 30.
>>
File: Pikachu_(Year's_End_Meme).png (28KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu_(Year's_End_Meme).png
28KB, 256x256px
>>33240048
>>33240085
I think the dude just woke up, saw Memechu safari, and decided to end it all. It woke him up to the state of the game and its future.
Me? I'm just fucking ecstatic that Shuffle has been so nice to my favorite mon, Ninetales (both forms).
>>
>>33239255
>dat face, dat title

kek
any of you guys planning on quitting shuffle?
>>
File: cryadiyak.png (762KB, 1070x431px) Image search: [Google]
cryadiyak.png
762KB, 1070x431px
>>33239255
Note that I am not making fun of Pak Adi Yak, he is a cool dude and I like him
And I can totally see where his sadness is coming from, so tearing up there isn't THAT weird
This is making fun of GS - for ruining the game so much that they even made someone like him quit
>>33240048
I believe he realize that, which is why he was tearing up there
This is pretty much saying bye bye to his Youtube channel..
>>
>>33239877
then you got better priorities lad, where you at on main stages?
>>
>>33240175
please be next OP
>>
>>33240230
Just beat 315. It took me a long time to get over 300.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 640x901px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 640x901px
>>33238414
150, not 300.
Also, Chansey is farmable for 25/12.5/0.875 so FML

Ah, have a new meme. Same rates as Super Bolt. it's almost like it has bugged Brute Force again
>>
File: IMG_0109.jpg (112KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0109.jpg
112KB, 960x540px
>>33240254
F
>>
>>33240124
No..not yet
I don't enjoy it anymore and I am honestly super tired but gotta see it to the end.
But it's stupid that ever since Shuffle came out, we needed more and more coins and they ever changed Stage 37
They made us require more EXP and yet made SM impossible and didn't buff Victini/made a better EXP farming stage than Ampharos
>>33240242
Why
>>
>>33239255
>tfw been using him to test stages so I don't waste hearts
Fucking faggot. RIP.
>>
>>33240294
This is like MMO. They need money so they have to make content that'll wear the player out by having him do hard work for little payoff and always more to do. I've started playing again recently I'm already getting tired. I should stop playing and just go back to it when I want to relax.
>>
>>33240373

That's how this game is intended to be played, unless you're an idiot who spends money on a match-3 game.
>>
>>33236900
>>inb4 no mega stone for another year.

As someone who couldn't connect to the internetz during Camerrupt Week, I know that feel. Stop making so many events dependant on it if you're not going to do this, GS.
>>
>>33239792
No, whichever Meloetta you mean. Next comp will be Beedrill.
>>
>Update is just a safari with repeat Pikachu and one new costumed Pikachu

This is fucking embarrassing. They know the game is over as soon as the natdex is complete but this is going too far.
>>
>>33240784
>Get Charizard Costume Pikachu on second attempt
>Catch it at 31%
There, I'm done until next update.
>>
finished Beedrill with 0 seconds left due to combos and still caught it with my first pokeball, I'm laffin at this rng
>>
>>33240939
took me 10 tries at 40% (about 20 seconds left)
>>
>>33240784
Please Anon, with as many pokemon that are special stage only, new players will still be here for a very long time.
>>
>>33240784
There are new main stages though. So there are at least 6 new mons added in the update. Even more considering that the safari next week apparently is full of "new" mons and Lele is coming. We've had worse.
>>
>>33240784
>tfw when I still have almost 300 main stages remaining
This game could last a long time on me, I'm not about to rush it.
>>
ANOTHER escalation? We've had escalations every week for the past 5 weeks. Why do they keep doing this?
>>
>>33241349
Money of course.
Can't blame them though, everyone needs money to live.
>>
I'm having an easier time finding Angrychu than Zardchu. Send help.
>>
File: goddamn.jpg (33KB, 468x271px) Image search: [Google]
goddamn.jpg
33KB, 468x271px
I like how the front page of the subreddit looks like
>>
>>33241641
bitches are pussying out.
>>
>>33241641
What happened this update that made every give up?
>>
>>33241641
>I can't have every Pokemon max leveled in 20 seconds? I quit, this game is literally impossible
>>
>>33241655
the game is legit going to shit though. 6 weeks of constant escalations. LV 30 Mewtwo, Slowbro, and whatever else. There's no point in investing skill boosters for any Pokemon that doesn't have a + next to its skill name. But at the same time, if you don't invest in them, you'll be screwed for any upcoming competitions while we wait for the next major power creep.
>>
>>33241709

So it's the same as it always has been.
>>
>>33241709
>Unity power +
>Risk taker +
>sleep charm +
>mind zap +
>nose dive +
>LDE +

all those mandatory + skills are destroying the games.
>>
>>33241709
>6 weeks of constant escalations
you can always choose not to do them, the rewards are shit anyway.
>>
>>33241688
The level cap doesn't make sense anymore, at all
It just screams "all your efforts were for nothing" at you
>>
>>33241489 (Me)
Found it and caught it in a 33% pokeball in the next few hearts, onto bullying Melo.
>>
>>33241808
I've never used a RML and I don't know how many of my pokemon are even at level 10. This is only a problem for people who think 20 attack points is a huge difference. You put in weeks of effort so you don't have to buy an attack power when using this pokemon when in reality all this amounts to is a few more meowth runs.
>>
>>33240254

150 makes more sense now since the page had 15 / 35 / 100 / 150 before

>>33241808

I'd consider the Level 30 cap to be "let's see if the whales are actually dumb enough to fall for those memes"
>>
a level cap at 30 makes literally no sense with how little xp victini actually gives per mon. especially now with SM basically removed.
>>
>>33241709
6 weeks? Nigger this has been like this for months and you don't "need" that stuff. I'm at stage 606 with a fucking Azumarill level 16, Emolga level 8, Vanillish 8 and not a single LDE invested aside from my SL3 Heatran. You'll survive with half assed teams, people are overexaggerating because they finally can't get their instant gratification. The same with SM, I never used it as a exp farming stuff yet I have my own assortment of strong mons carefully raised to do stuff.
Then again I hope enough people quit so GS hurries up with the game and also maybe, just maybe I can go up a few places in comps if the "hardcore" ones leave.
>>
Who gives a shit about power creeping? Drugs are bad. Just do your best and have fun.
This game isn't finite and the competition isn't direct so there's little reason to tryhard. In fact, tryharding is a vicious circle because tryharding will sure lead to better prizes but those are made only to tryhard more afterwards.
Sit back and enjoy. I ended up getting Tier 5 in the last competition (which I probably shouldn't have done full items at all because now, I'm completely out of coins and Char X looks like a bad joke) and I'm fucking fine with this.
>>
Thats it folks. Shuffle is done.
Wasnt here for the big new update and will take my time tomorrow to catch up. But from what I saw... thats it.

It was a pleasure my shufflefriends. And I will for sure miss you.
>>
>>33241805
Right. I could ignore them and focus on the competitions. But if I don't get all the RMLs from the escalations, I won't place high enough in the competitions to get more RMLs. I'll fall behind
>>
>>33242911
are you really faster with leveling mons past 10 than getting RML from competitions? I find this really hard to believe, especially now without SM
>>
>>33241944
>This game isn't finite
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1489774113486.png (113KB, 245x258px) Image search: [Google]
1489774113486.png
113KB, 245x258px
>Yfw victini gets doubled xp again
pic unrelated

>>33240108
>Shuffle has been so nice to my favorite mon
gs will never release mine ;.;
>>
>>33242911
>But if I don't get all the RMLs from the escalations, I won't place high enough in the competitions to get more RMLs.

Competitions boil down to:

>having the right Pokemon (often appears week of)
>having the right abilities
>having the right abilities grinded
>RNG

In the long run, BP really doesn't matter much in competitions.
>>
>>33236596

Defeated it with Mewtwo (30), Landorus (12), Cresselia (9) and Victini (10) but I dont caught it
>>
Already needed to use items with Salamence repeat, nasty stuff but I think people with strong ice teams could manage to pull something off. Only 10 more to go but will try them tomorrow I suppose.
>>
>Safari makes huge combos on the turn you beat it
>Cat making huge combos so it isn't defeated but it's impossible to make a move without ending it.
Today just isn't my meme.
>>
>>33243691

That said, this escalation not giving RMLs until 150 is stupid. The right thing to do is to let new players at least get something out of scratching it so they can slowly but surely boost their Pokemon.
>>
grinding out Goodra to UP SL 5 turned out real handy i tell you hwat
>>
>Todays great challenge is another Pikachu
>>
>>33244756
I'm just glad it's not another 400 stage one
>>
is Kekleon and this daily memechu worth the trouble? I'm not in a catch 'em all mindset just yet
>>
>>33245384
The Memechu is no trouble at all.
>>
Beat Hippopotas repeat itemless with M-Steelix (no candies), Suicune, Bellosom and Ashninja.
Based Suicune bailing me out of shit places and erasing the right blocks to make combos, also Ashninja failed me in a moment of need to make it S-rank but well at least managed to beat it.
Also fuck Turtwig.
>>
So why is Pak crying like a cuckold?
>>
>>33245865
The game has been frustrating for a long time and it seems a lot of people have had problems with this update. >>33241641 If I had to guess this has been boiling for a while and he just hit the breaking point.
>>
File: kills the fam.png (521KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
kills the fam.png
521KB, 960x540px
>waste 2 (TWO) hearts on great daily memechu because GOTTA CATH 'EM ALL
>easiest fucking stage since the tutorials
>S-rank it without even looking at the screen
>70% catch rate
>fails the capture
I'm gonna rip my fucking dick off for having to waste two more hearts on this joke shit
>>
Just noticed that Snorlax has Try Hard.
>Try Hard (10%, 20%, 50%; x10 base damage; Increased damage by x12, x15, x18, x25)

That last multiplier seems tempting, but sadly it's in the 200 PBS range with all the other meme abilities like Disrupt Buster so there goes the dream. Also a level 30 Groudon with a max Barrier Shot seems like it could tear open some assholes.
>>
File: satisfying.png (163KB, 953x903px) Image search: [Google]
satisfying.png
163KB, 953x903px
>>
It's not just Mewtwo that can hit 30...

http://pkmnshuffle.wikia.com/wiki/Update_Notes/August_08,_2017

12 other shitmons (including Bulbasaur) can now be RML'd up to 30, not to mention all the other ones bumped to 10 or 15.

Plus all the specials being run again all at once.

Feels like GS are wrapping up the game so they can put it on update haitus till the next gen or something (Shuffle 2! Start over from scratch! If you played Shuffle 1 you can import all your favorite Pikachus from the first game)
>>
>>33245993
If they were trying to wrap it up they wouldn't put so many repeat stages in both the main and special stages this update. They've probably stopped paying attention altogether and are working on whatever it is they're gonna do next.

Can you say Denpa 4?
>>
Do I need to SS Bee or is he just god tier as a mega?
>>
File: Matsumoto3.png (54KB, 362x368px) Image search: [Google]
Matsumoto3.png
54KB, 362x368px
>>33245906
>go for it another time
>another 70% catch rate
>fails again
brb killing self
>>
>>33246033
In normal circumstances you'll only have one chance to trigger its ability, which doesn't have particularly good activation rates. Sometimes the extra Bee icons will help. In stages with barriers they might fuck you up. On the other hand, Block Smash is only very rarely useful.

TL;DR doesn't matter, only swap if you have tons of swappers.
>>
>>33245993
They're moving onto Shuffle XD2 or a spiritual successor to Colosseum.
>>
Are there any new main stages worth grinding?
>>
>>33246422
lvl 5: LDE Hippowdon
lvl 4: MZ Abomasnow
lvl 2: MB Salamence

Also, I guess Croagunk and Toxicroak if you have a Poison team
>>
>>33244247
your mew2 seriously is level 30 already?
>>
>>33244634
>todays memechu breaks out of his ball at 70% catchrate TWICE

not only yours friend.
>>
>>33245581
except when he breaks out of your ball at 75% catchrate
>>
>>33246095
the odds are rigged, me and my freind already blew 3 tries on it and didn't catch it at 70%
>>
>>33246508
>/shuffle/ in charge of understanding probability
Get fucked scrub, I caught Kricketune first try at 8% but missed the S-rank.
>>
>>33245920
>>
Melly 95 done. Stopping at 100, wish it wasn't a fucking skill swapper. Would have stopped at 75 but got a good anger jump.
>>
so with melo having MB+, shall I take her to meowth together with mew2 and unown! ?
>>
>>33246859
its mb++ and its a meme. a very bad meme
>>
>>33246864
I see
>>
quirky ++ is a pretty good meme
>>
>>33246864
Isn't melo going to be a disruption in M bee?
>>
>>33248393

I think he's referring to not using her for Weekend Meowth since MB++ has bad activation rates
>>
>>33248393

Quirky++ would probably be better there, but considering the investment and the lack of way to grind right now I wouldn't fret over it.
>>
>>33246756
i've heard 125 is possible itemless, it might be worth a shot maybe
>>33248836
I might swap it later, only b/c i was swimming in SS until last update (13 unused), might be useful for next comp
>>
>>33241688
people already fed up with the game and decided to ragequit following Pak's bandwagon

>>33241923
going >20 makes literally no sense since it takes 5k+ exp for going up A SINGLE ATTACK POINT

>>33245911
That and Chansey together might tear up a new asshole in some stages. Sadly, both takes an insane amount of PSB (150 for Chansey, 200 for Snorlax) on shitty rates (1/4, 1/8, 1/128 for Chansey is barely manageable, 1/4, 1/32, 1/64 for Snorlax isn't)

>>33246471
I hope he meant 20 and mistyped. Still, Deo-A makes Beedrill its bitch (and since its a 3-mon stage... go and figure)
>>
>>33249499

Going above level 20 is basically a meme GS created to see if whales are baited and it somehow backfired. I played for around 9 months and I still haven't used a single RML yet or spent a single actual cent
>>
What's with Musharnas actually garbage catch rate? It's hard to believe I'm barely halfway through this main stage shitfest.
>>
>>33249541
I understand not spending any shekels on the game as I'm on that boat too, but why not the RMLs? There are some pokes that are actually good and very useful to have at max power. Right now a maxed M-Diancie is my best friend to plow through the new batch of stages, even better than Houndoom even though that one is SE.

>>33249499
>going >20 makes literally no sense since it takes 5k+ exp for going up A SINGLE ATTACK POINT
Only for the first 5 levels, after that you get the awesome gain of 2, yeah, you read it right, 2 BP, amazing isn't it? :^)
>>
>>33249499
>Deo-A makes Beedrill its bitch
ye, completely fucked bee up. finished it with 20 seconds every time.
>>
>>33249499
>A SINGLE ATTACK POINT
GS the ultimate madmen
>>
>>33246438
>lvl 2: MB Salamence
>tfw I paid the coins to grind Sal's MB+ to SL5 back in the day during peak M-Salamence hype
I don't regret it.
>>
I thought I would farm Hippowdon but that shit's impossible to do, barely S-ranked it with +5 and MS using M-Steelix, Ashinja, Shaymin and Hippowdon. Even with a Sleep proc and two Ashninja procs it wasn't enough, damn GS and their stupid stuff. There goes the dream of having a SL5 hippo.
>>
>>33249798

A lot of shitmons have really bad catch rates so GS could take your coins

>>33250006

I never saw the need to use them yet but my mind will probably change if GS decides to put Machamp back on the menu
>>
is it just me or is Meloetta (fighting) not that great? Mine is SL5 Nosedive but it still activates less often than Risk Taker and does less damage than Machamp. I am starting to regret spending 100K+ coins grinding it
>>
>>33252135
Honestly sounds like a (you) problem. Meloetta was god tier for me even before SL5.
>>
File: Chansey.png (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Chansey.png
21KB, 256x256px
I have decided to take GS's bait and SS Chansey and grind it to SL5. Given it will cost 150 PSBs and the drop rate for Chansey is just 25%, I expect to be at this for awhile. At least a month if this is all I do.
>>
>>33252271
God speed, idiot. God speed.
>>
>>33252271
You need 150 PSBs. The drop rate is 25%. You're probably going to have to beat that stage around 600 times.

But good luck anyway. If we ever have another type restricted competition and we're limited to normal + electric again and you have an invested Angry Pikachu, I guess we'll see you at the top of the rankings.
>>
Goodnight friends, keep on enjoying the update memes :^)
>>
Holy fuck, Grotle is impossible to beat without a C-1 or what the fuck?
>>
>disrupts with a rock
>second disruption turns that same rock into a coin
wtf i love meowth now
>>
What mega should I try and have ready for the Mbee comp?
>>
>>33254067

Probably Mewtwo or a tapper, but Mega Start might be on the menu which means you won't need anything candied.
>>
>>33254067
>inb4 they force us to use M-Slowbro as a mega with it's new shiny level 30 cap.
>>
You know what's an actual meme? Power Drain. It never fucking activates.
>>
Cradily seems pretty good if invested
Is Eject+ worth grinding? If yes to what skill level?
>>
>>33255165
he isnt particularly good, we used him once for a comp where he was in the skyfall alongside armaldo he had no other use besides that.
>>
>>33254144
That's actually pretty likely. M-Slowbro is the kind of mega that's best suited for them to include in a disruption. Plus everyone forgot that it exists after clearing stage 150.

>>33255165
Niche ability, not that many stages have extra supports. But SL2 is fine.
>>
Meloetta 125 done with M+5 using M-Diancie(lv14,SL2), Lunala(lv10,SL1), Mimikyu(lv10,SL2) and Dusknoir(lv10, SL3).
It's possible itemless if you have better Ghost team or invested in S-Tyranitar
>>
>>33255800

I'm on 125 right now, grinding some coins since I don't think I'm gonna beat it with out A+ and maybe MS. Shiny T-Tar (lvl6, sl1), Scyther (lvl 10, sl3), Yvet (lvl10, sl2), and Genesect (lvl10, sl1)
>>
>>33255456
i've used slowbro outside of comps before
rarely though
>>
>>33254144
Nah, disruptions are already out; weedle+kakuna in 1st half(skippable with DD)., meloetta-a in second
>>
>>33254473
Downpour has a good rate, Poisonous Mist an okay rate. Vitality Drain just sucks, the only time it'll activate is when doing a comp run (where it deals 0 damage)

>>33255935
I remember the first Beedrill comp, where M-Slowbro was a decent option which could softlock the game in a certain condition
https://youtube.com/watch?v=4OfmqbniI8c
>>
>>33256007
Wrong video, disregard; see this one instead
https://youtu.be/TCB0ddaJIQk
>>
File: never forget.jpg (153KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
never forget.jpg
153KB, 750x1334px
>>
Meloetta 150 done using MS, DD and AP with M-Tyranitar, Hoopa, Darkrai and Dusknoir.
It could be done without AP, but it's gonna be harder and since this was my stopping point for this escalation I didn't mind spend a little more.
>>
Add me pls, just started but im here to stay, will give hearts almost daily

82YUNWJE (EU region)
>>
>>33258216
3ds friend here
Just wanna say
Have fun and be sure to catch beedrill :^)
>>
>I had to use a DD for Meloetta 75
That's how underleveled I am.
>>
>>33258777
I always get close to beating it itemless, but still haven't managed to do so
don't really want to spend coins on it
>>
>>33258216
request sent :^)
>>
>>33259013
Remember that coins can always come back. Items don't.
Unless your bag is full of stuff already, you can basically ignore shit at this point. I'm completely out of money (450 left) but I'd like to grab some stuff, especially that Skill Swap because I couldn't get Kyurem's.
>>
>>33259441
>Remember that coins can always come back

and then theres THAT pokemon thats a limited event, where you need a full item run to even beat it and it has a terrible catchrate. and youre at 450 coins.
>>
>>33258216
added

you better keep your word :^)
>>
>>33259512
Event Pokemon usually span over 2 weeks. That's 2 weekend Meowth, even without spending a Jewel on it on it, 2 Victini and quite a bit of time to farm Meowth.
>>
>>33259532
there are people where the recent daily mons (those for 2 hearts per try) are their first spawns and since they're fairly new they have trouble doing it itemless. and you woldnt want to miss that A-Greninja
>>
Is it confirmed that Meloetta will be used for Mega Beedrill? The wiki shows that it was during the former competition.
>>
>>33259722

The Chinese wiki shows that it'll spawn Meloetta-A and a ton of barriers + random Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill for its disruptions. Apparently the comp is 16 moves w/ DD, MS, and AP+ available
>>
>>33259512
Well, I spent enough coins and time going through the new main stages that I only have 4k right now, however I've yet to catch Tapu Keko, then again there's still enough time to farm enough coins for at least 2 full item runs with their 4GBs if that's the only thing I do so it's possible. With newer players I guess they can be a little more cautious on what or what doesn't deserve attention and coins.
>>
>>33259791
Gonna have to level up that Cresselia and Meloetta-A then.
>>
>>33259820
The only reason you should spend coin on Main Stages is to clear Mega Fug (well, at least, that's the only stage so far that led me to actively use items and a full items run at that). Main stages should be made to earn coins thanks to the 100 coins per first clear.
>>
>>33259823

I think LDE Victini and Psychi Combo Deoxys-A/Dusion might be better to bring than Cress.
>>
Looks like the threads over the bump limit. Could anyone take the Beedril Wanted poster and put FOUND across it for the next thread?
>>
>>33260194

>FOUND
>Not CAPTURED unless someone is bad enough to not place high enough in the comp to get the Mega Stone

Already ahead of you on that one
>>
File: 1498449197162.jpg (153KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498449197162.jpg
153KB, 400x600px
>>33260194
in case anyone needs the pic
>>
New Thread:

>>33261475
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.