[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultra Sun and Moon new forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: formchart1.png (204KB, 947x1098px) Image search: [Google]
formchart1.png
204KB, 947x1098px
Ok we're doing this quick and easy. Only the op is me. If you don't believe me I don't care, I'm making money either way. Here is the chart of all the Alola exclusive forms in Ultra Sun and Moon, figure the abbreviated shit out yourself, yellow highlight means it's new to the games, white highlight means it was present in Sun and Moon 1, and green means it's entirely new.

>Prism form
With a key item, it's a bond Necrozma can make with certain pokemon (Solgaleo, Lunala, both sets of exclusive Ultra Beasts, and itself). For Solgaleo and Lunala, it strengthens their primary type to the level of them dropping off Psychic, though they have STAB on psychic moves. It adds Psychic to the 4 others, and makes Necrozma a dragon type, yes it's overpowered and queer.

>Dusk form
Already revealed, it's event exclusive, yes it's stupid. No dawn form because US translation is ass tier.

>Unmasked
Different form of Mimikyu, no clue how you obtain it, but it's kinda creepy black blob with glowing eyes. It can't be turned into a clothed Mimikyu, and it has a crazy high speed stat.

>Alt Form
The non version exclusive ultra beasts have different appearances, movepools, stats, and they have hidden abilities. Unlike the UBs that receive Prism forms, regular Nihilego, Xurkitree, and Guzzlord cannot be obtained.

>Helione, Cratorn, Starrose
Ancient Ultra Beasts that few have heard about in game. They can be tracked down in the minimal post game. Helione is Ultra Sun exclusive, Cratorn is converse. If you have both on one file you can get Starrose, the eclipse Pokemon. It's obviously and greatly implied that Helione and Cratorn are the TRUE sun and moon Pokemon and that Solgaleo and Lunala have just gotten the label.

More shit than you guys were probably expecting but I can stress enough how these games aren't worth 40 dollars. Some characters are changed and there are different Pokemon from other regions, but it's just Sun and Moon 1 again. Less cutscenes though.
>>
>>33222349
>pheremosa
>>
>>33222349
What about Guzma?
>>
>>33222349
Why do people waste their time coming up with this shit?
>>
Pic or gtfo
>>
Why would Loudred and Exploud have alolan formes but not Whismur?
>>
Yeah the one thing I can believe is nebby cant be the 'legendary' pokemon.

He fucking evolves and theres two and shit.
>>
>>33222349
Jesus Christ did you even try with this shit?

also
>>33222383
>>
>Starrose
This is literally starmie french name.
Do some effort next time
>>
>Unmasked. Different form of Mimikyu

giveaway this is bullshit
>>
File: ultrabs.png (957KB, 2160x1150px) Image search: [Google]
ultrabs.png
957KB, 2160x1150px
>>
>>33222431
Why would Marowak have an alliance form but not Cubone?
>>
>>33222455
Because it's the final stage. Starting from the middle stage doesn't make sense.
>>
No, pineco a lola, pangoro is already in sumo as normal , grass fire for Pyroar makes no sense, spiritomb ghost fire again like marowak? Your post is retarded like you
>>
>>33222431
why does marowak get an alolan form but not cubone?
>>
>>33222455
If it did, it'd literally be the only branching evolution that can still evolve further.
>>
File: alolanpizza.jpg (87KB, 873x465px) Image search: [Google]
alolanpizza.jpg
87KB, 873x465px
>>33222349
pic related when
>>
>>33222431
Just like marrowack and Pikachu and exeggute
>>
>Crawdaunt
>Pangoro
Real or fake, kinda want
>>
>>33222349
If the Granbull thing was real, wish they'd at least be water or a type a dog Poke hasn't been yet
>>
>>33222399
Cuz is true
>>
>>33222349

>Posion
>>
>>33222591
no es fake
>>
>>33222489

>what is Wurmple
>>
>>33222349
>Less cutscenes though.

Plz be true
>>
Has someone screencapped this?
>>
steel/fire starmie is something i never knew i wanted until now. of course op is fake though.
>>
>>33223230
No, because it's obvious bullshit.
>>
>>33222349
>No pichu
nice fake
>>
>>33222587
You're in luck because the police department has a Granbull and it's blue. OP is a hoaxer.
>>
Fake and gay
We know from the PGL that Raticate will get another form and from a confirmed leak last year that Ekans and Dodrio will get Alolan forms
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.