[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: Cap.png (156KB, 417x659px) Image search: [Google]
Cap.png
156KB, 417x659px
LOL
>>
What?
>>
>>33221811
>it's good because it sold well
>>
>>33221811
Yeah, Pokémon sell more than another nintendo franchise
>>
>>33221818
it's showing something to all the retards who think pokemon is dying
>>
>>33221831
Quality =/= Quantity
>>
>>33221824
People keep pointing out RBGY's 30 mil sales when shitposting other regions.
>>
>>33221831
Pokemon is dying in quality. Does gamefreak pay you? Why do care about sales.
>>
>>33221811
Nobody cares it sold 15 million copies, it doesn't change the fact that Sun and Moon are objectively bad games.
>>
>>33221837
Quality die since gen 2 anon
>>
>>33221837
>hurr durr anyone who disagrees with me is a shill
>>>/v/
>>
>>33221824
>its bad becuase 5 vocal shitposters on /vp/ say so
>>
>>33221811
Oh wow it's not like XY came out 3 years earlier then SM, it had more time to sell you fucknugget
>>
>>33221838
>Sun and Moon are objectively bad games.
I can hear your fedora tipping from here
>>
>>33221811
Post the switch sales lol
>>
>>33221811
>released at Pokemon GO hype phase
>still can't surpass XY
>>
>>33221855
Posting a picture of sales chart. When people are talking quality is definitely schilling

Gamefreak probably huge ass whiteboard with sales and these dumbasses will buy whatever we make no matter how much effort is in it
>>
>>33221876
Pokemon sun and moon has sold 800k less than x and y in japan
>>
>>33221876
>been out 3 years less than XY
>>
Lol Nintendo is So shit
>>
>>33221876
>in less than a year almost reached XY sales
Kalosfags are desesperate
>>
Went to a couple of distribution events. Saw a lot of people with multiple copies of the game. That really spikes the sales up too
>>
>>33221876
I forgot, time goes backwards.
>>
>>33221876
>still can't surpass XY
No, but they damn sure surpassed Black and White.
>>
>>33221897
B/w sold less than d/p too
>>
>>33221824

Sales are the only objective thing though. Everything else is just opinion.

If you're Game Freak, Nintendo or any game company, what do you care more about, sales or Internet comments?
>>
>>33221824
>games achieve immense critical and fan acclaim
>games go on to sell extremely well, setting some records, and outdoing the games on the platform prior which had triple the install base
>five people on /vp/ say the games are bad though
Oh man it's the death of Pokemon, truly my favorite game, which happened to sell like shit and go largely ignored, was really the peak of the series

>>33221920
Black and White are officially the worst-selling initial games again. I'm wondering if they'll ever rise up from 7th.
>>
>>33221838
>Nobody cares it sold 15 million copies, it doesn't change the fact that Sun and Moon are objectively bad games.

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read, shitposting on not.

>Sales don't matter (I'm sure people that actual make games don't care about sales)
>Objective
>Game was universally well-received, both by professional reviewers and fans anyway
>Thinks a dozen shitposters on /vp/ vetoes that
>>
>>33221936
Sales can be used to argue the games success, they say nothing of it's quality.

It's objectively lacking,
Fact. The frame rate is atrocious especially in double battles.

Fact. The post game isn't even remotely as deep as games like hgss, bw2, platnium.

Fact. New pokemon have a terrible apperence rate, making it a grind.

etc etc. you get the point.

The game sold off of hype, pokemon go, and brand new games after a lack luster gen.
>>
>>33222055
Fact: Casuals literally could not give less of a shit about any of those.

>lack luster gen
For you. Casuals loved it, and I've seen critics reviewing Sun and Moon comparing it to the "classics Red & Blue, Gold & Silver, and X & Y".
>>
>>33222055
G/S had horrible encounter rates for a lot of pokemon, so did some pokemon in R/S
>>
>>33222055
>MUH POKEMON GO!!!!!!!!!!!!1

explain the millions of sales in the Worst Game Ever TM circa 2013 Pokemon XY
>>
>>33222055
>The game sold off of hype, pokemon go, and brand new games after a lack luster gen.

You say this a lot as though it means anything (not to mention you can't prove it.)

What the fuck does it matter why any game sold?
>>
>>33221824
>This level of butthurt
Nobody was talking about that honey, and /vp/ isn´t your safe space either
>>
>>33222076
New system 3ds
>>
>>33222131
The 3ds wasn't new at the time. Try again.
>>
>>33221824
Nah. It sold like crazy only because it was the first portable games in 3D.
>>
>>33221863
>>33221981
nice samefag
>>
>>33222327
Nice argument.
>>
>>33222346
I don't what either side is arguing about, just pointing out a blatant samefag.

Toodles!
>>
>>33222356
We get it, you can't come up with an actual argument so you pick two random posts and cry "Samefag!" Get back in your cage.
>>
>>33222055
>Fact. The post game isn't even remotely as deep as games like hgss, bw2, platnium
Not fair at all to compare first games of a gen to the rehash games, they never had a good post game
>>
>>33222070
I see normies on Facebook giving SM the cold shoulder often. Is it a vocal minority?
>>
>>33222408
So it would seem.
>>
>>33221824
Reminder that the only reason it sold well was because lots of nostalgic normies got back into Pokemon because of Pokemon GO.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.