[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you be getting USUM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: did you know.png (375KB, 896x1078px) Image search: [Google]
did you know.png
375KB, 896x1078px
Other poll sucks.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13641027
>>
Nah I think I'll pass unless they announce something amazing. I think it would be best for me to skip this time and maybe wait for another 2 years for gen 8 / whatever.
>>
Maybe if I can get it on sale in a couple years.

Oh wait, Pokémon doesn't go on sale.
>>
>>33221777
Stupid bitch ass Hau
>>
>>33221777
Pirate Pokemon games, buy everything else
>>
>>33221777
I paid for both Sun and Moon, so I'm going to pirate this time.
>>
>>33221777
I'm pirating but most likely won't play past an hour.
>>
>>33222003
>>33222029
>this game is worth spending hours of my time on but not my money
>I enjoy this game enough to play it all the way through but I don't want GF getting the wrong idea and thinking I liked it
Have some fucking self-control you Stockholm syndrome sick fucks. Just don't play the games.

If you truly believe these games aren't worth your money (which is true, they're not) then just stop wasting your time on them altogether. Replay an old game, play a romhack or fangame, play Dragon Quest V or the DQM Joker series, play Digimon Story, hell even play Yo-kai Watch, at least it's SOMETHING new and different instead of flushing 30 hours of your time down the toilet on a game you don't even like.
>>
>>33221777
If it's like Platinum maybe not. If it's like BW2, then I probably will. If it's like Emerald, then it depends on what reviews say. I need more information before I can make a decision
>>
>>33221777
I bought previous games so I'll will buy this one as well. Also checked.
>>
File: dr sage and mr hide.jpg (12KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
dr sage and mr hide.jpg
12KB, 199x253px
buying them becausei have a job and i am neither an underagefag who has to ask mommy and daddy for money, nor a fucking neckbeard loser who has no job and spends his life shitposting on the internet on his mom's basement
get fucked ;)
>>
File: here's your (you).png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
here's your (you).png
461KB, 870x722px
>>33222235
>>
>>33222235
This. I stopped pirating once I got a job. Only way I'd pirate the games is if the rom leaked early and even then I'd still get the legit copies and trade my new bros to the cart.
>>
>>33222139
>being this assblasted
>do not pirate this, pirate another thing!

Fucking mongoloids, I swear.
>>
>>33222320
When did I say pirate those other games? Though personally I don't really consider downloading games that are not even manufactured anymore to be harmful.

I know this is the Pokémon board but if people want the series to improve they need to put their money where their mouth is both literally AND metaphorically. Don't even waste your time on these games when the monster recruitment genre has such a wealth of more ambitious games than this that actually are worth your time and possibly money.

A lot of the features people have been wanting to return are in Yo-kai Watch and the features we've been asking for since the DS are in the DQM games.
>>
>>33222139
You got a wrong idea.

I might like it, but i´m not spending another 40$ fore a rehash just for a couple of extra features they didn't bother to put in the actual S&M.

GameFreak is lazy enough as it is. When companies do that, its time for their sale´s earnings to lower until they get "motivated" again to put an honest effort
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.