[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improving Battle Facilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: tfw no bf.png (515KB, 640x451px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no bf.png
515KB, 640x451px
>kids don't want battle frontier because cell phones lol!

I don't even exactly disagree with this statement. This is no excuse to be lazy hacks and add almost NO postgame, but let's talk about how they can improve battle facilities so they appeal to more than just a small minority of neets.

I'm fucking sick of spending hours and hours getting a 47 streak and then helplessly having all of that progress thrown out the window because 3 flinches. What if they even just allowed one failure without breaking your chain to account for hax?

I wish they would add an option for 6v6 battles because I feel you can better defend yourself against hax and it's almost impossible to build a well rounded team against all of the bullshit in today's metagame with only 3 pokemon. (obviously they could reduce the streak to only 30/60 battles to compensate for longer battles)
>>
Just make the Battle Frontier from Platinum but with out the Battle Tower. Instead put in the PWT. There. Now if only these Voodoo dolls would work and Masuda would spontaniously combust. Then maybe we could get someone who's willing to put in a little effort.
>>
>70+ series of battles 5 times is good postgame because gimmicks

>2015
>70+ series of battles 5 times isn't good postgame because no gimmicks

I don't get it.
>>
Want to not get fucked by RNG as bad? Play online.
This is EXACTLY what GameFreak wants you to do and is why postgame is so barren, because they know once you do absolutely everything you'll want to battle with actual people and not teambuilding, RNG-rigged AI.
>>
>Drop the seperation of normal and super battles.
>Less cheese builds
>Losing lets you spend BP to start again at a certain point in the streak
>Lower difficulty overall.
>>
>>33220483
But in the main games there was no battle frontier
>>
File: 1494190776673.png (495KB, 906x875px) Image search: [Google]
1494190776673.png
495KB, 906x875px
>Autists literally still whining about this

Jesus Christ, let it go already.
>>
>>33220524
Don't forget your Ohmori doll
>>
>>33221625
>Autists whining about autists whining
get a life senpai
>>
>>33220483
Remove the fucking streak focus.

pvp has always been shit
>>
>>33220483
an inverse battle mode
>>
File: A1.png (70KB, 217x251px) Image search: [Google]
A1.png
70KB, 217x251px
>>33220483
Imagine actually being disappointed that the Battle Frontier wasn't in a game.
>>
>>33220483
Battle facilities need some kind of earnable extra life system. I don't know how you'd earn chances, maybe by buying them for BP or completing battles in a specific manner. But the root of the problem with facilities is the streak nature combined with the massive RNG aspect of Pokemon.

If you could just earn a few extra chances it would really help overcome those bullshit moments where you lose because of Brightpowder or Quick Claw + Fissure.
>>
>>33225180
Do what Mt Battle/Stadium did, give a continue for every time you win a fight without losing a pokemon.
>>
>>33220530
What else can they do but add more battles into the core game after """story mode""" for postgame content? Atleast the gimmicks keep you interested longer than without it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.