[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keldeo resolute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Sugimori_647a.png (75KB, 277x350px) Image search: [Google]
Sugimori_647a.png
75KB, 277x350px
now that people seem to complain about the new lycanroc i just realised something...
what's the points of BW2's "new form" for Keldeo?

It doesnt change its typing, ability or even stats. All it does is tell your opponent "hey! im running secret sword!"

i mean i know that Keldeo would run that move anyways as its on of its best moves, but why was this form necessary?
The only thing that benefits from this form is the normal form, as the opponent may think that it means that this Keldeo isnt running secret sword (which isn't true as you can teach keldeo secret sword in BW1 without changing its form and it will stay in the normal form in newer games)

I think this is WORSE that the new Lycanroc, as that pokemon will most likely have different stats at least (also they didnt even bother to recolor Keldeo)
>>
¥1
I like your ambition Shill-san :3
>>
>B-BUT WHAT ABOUT
Be gone.
>>
>>33219960
This still looks more different from original Keldeo than Dusk looks compared to Midday
>>
>>33220063
No it doesn't you fucking Unovababy
>>
>whataboutism
And another thread. One (1) yen has been deposited to your gamefreak account.
>>
>>33220066
It does.
In any case, Keldeo-Resolute is still techinically the same Pokemon, where as Lycanroc-Dusk is supposedly a new form altogether on par with Lycanroc-Midday and Lycanroc-Midnight.
>>
>>33220099
They're both different forms for the same Pokemon, how can you possibly be this one-sided?
>>
im not trying to defend the new lycanroc form, but i could have anticipated this answers when i started this thread

/vp/ will forever be this shithole of losers that will shit on every opinion that goes in any other direction than "omg its shit"
>>
>>33220099
what about the genies then? they are also the same pokemon but have different stats and abilities
>>
>>33220363
>what about the genies then? they are also the same pokemon
What are you talking about?

>>33220107
They are but they're different enough competitively and design-wise. They could be different Pokemon as much as Espeon and Umbreon are different Pokemon.
>>
>>33220430
>They are but they're different enough competitively and design-wise
Keldeo resolute is LITERALLY the same as regular Keldeo
>>
>>33220430
>Could be different Pokémon
But they're not. They're just different forms of the same Pokémon.
>>
>>33220354
1 yen deposited
Thanks shill-sama ;D
>>
>>33220453
>he doesnt hate the new lycanroc AS much as Keldeo
>must be a fanboy
>>
>>33220430
>They are but they're different enough competitively and design-wise.
Keldeo-Resolute is different competitively (Secret Sword) and design-wise (bigass horn)
>>
also while on the topic

the "other forms" of Xerneas and the Kyurem forms may even be worse, but at least they had the decency to not promote them as different forms
>>
>>33220480
you know you can have regular keldeo with Secret sword, right?

also the horn part was already on keldeo, just not on its horn
>>
>>33220489
It's the purpose behind the form, hence why teaching it the move transforms it when the form was introduced..
>>
>>33220539
they could have at least gave it SOME stat changes, especially because it will only put you in a (tiny) disadvantege by showing the opp one of your moves

(as i said, it would run it 99.99% anyways, but there is no reason to tell the opponent)
>>
>>33219960
It looks slightly different but it's entirely redundant. Also Keldeo is an abomination that should never have existed in the first place. I wish the Muskedeers were moved to Kalos mons instead. That would help balance the legendaries between gen 5 and 6 and make the genies better imo. I liked looking for the deer in BW1, but I don't care for them that much...

Plus Terrakion was competitive cancer in gen V and Keldeo was competitive cancer in V and 6. I don't even know how it went down to UU this gen 2bh.
>>
>>33220066
Fucking checked holy shit
>>
File: 250px-785Tapu_Koko.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-785Tapu_Koko.png
51KB, 250x250px
>>33220575
>I don't even know how it went down to UU this gen 2bh.
>>
>>33220447
That's what I said earlier. I was talking about Lycanroc just then.

>>33220456
Lycanroc's formes are way more different between them than fucking Keldeo's. Go joke somewhere else.
>>
>>33220480
That's not even remotely true.
Keldeo-Resolute is to regular Keldeo what Lycanroc-Dusk is to Lycanroc-Midday.
>>
Alright, so both are lazy shits. Checkmate, OP. It's just that this one's going to be shilled, so it better perform well, lest we want another Zoroark situation in terms of failed mascots.
>>
>>33220755
That's my point.
>>
>>33220755
except that the lycanrocs may have different stats
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.