[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I picked a bad weekend to start using /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-745Lycanroc.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-745Lycanroc.png
46KB, 250x250px
I think I picked a bad weekend to start using /vp/
>>
>>33219806
Welcome to recolored /v/!
>>
dont worry
/vp/ is always cancerous
>>
File: a1e.png (132KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
a1e.png
132KB, 500x366px
Leave now while you still can
>>
>>33219806
Fire up those filters.
>>33219814
This anon is right.
>>
>>33219815
It's too late. I'm already starting to think Pokemon is dead
>>
>>33219806
Lurk more newfag, at least one year. Don't post before august 2018
>>
>>33219806
Chances are this is the opening of the floodgate and there'll be some actually good announcements for the next few months.
The first few weeks of a game's release are the best time for actual discussion instead of reposting and trolling though, so give it a go in November.
>>
>>33219833
I guess. Is this how it was for S/M and any game before them I'm guessing?
>>
>>33219842
Pretty much. There's still a lot of shit, but when people have stuff to talk about there's some proper conversation too.
It helps if you have a general thread you can fall back on, like TCG General, Drawthread, Showderp etc
>>
leave now or else you'll be sucked in, I've been here since May and I'm not even passable as summerfaggot anymore :-(((((
>>
>>33219806
get out, this place has always been shit, always
>>
>>33219874
Makes sense
>>
>>33219901
It's too late. I have nothing better to do
>>
every day is a bad day for /vp/
>>
The only way things could get worse is if the mods painted the board orange to spite the crybabies.
>>
>>33220143
>eat shit or else you're a crybaby
One (1) yen has been deposited to your gamefreak bank account. Thank you for your service.
>>
>>33220159
>being this butthurt
>>
>>33220170
Another yen has been deposited to your gamefreak bank account. However, you should be subtle about it. Goyim will know if you aren't more subtle about it.
>>
>>33220177
Are you sure you dont have any mental problems?
>>
>>33220191
I'm not the one who is stupid enough to shill for living. Do you earn enough to buy yourself some food? Or are you starving?
>>
>>33219831
Ignore him. Quality's already in the toilet and if you're on this part of 4chan you know enough about Pokémon to post. Lurking only's neccessary if you're constantly fucking up your posts and people give you shit. I can guarantee most people here posted underage, myself not included.
>>
>>33220205
not everyone disagreeing with you is some marketer trying to get you. You really should seek help if you think thats the case
>>
>>33220234
Thanks. Yeah I think I know enough about the games to post. Except for when it comes to competitive
>>
>>33220254
>Except when it comes to competitive

You'll fit right in then
>>
>>33220278
Good lol
>>
>>33220286
>lol
fuck off niggerfag
>>
File: Pheromosa Paint Fanart.png (37KB, 971x923px) Image search: [Google]
Pheromosa Paint Fanart.png
37KB, 971x923px
>>33219806
Here, let me cheer you up
>>
>>33219806
any day of the week is bad to start using /vp/.
>>
>>33219826
Its not dying at all though
>>
>>33219806
Nah, they'll always find something to complain about. It's their favorite thing to do.
>>
>>33219806
I was not that bad before, but then faggots like >>33220177 started thinking that this is /v/ and come here to post the same garbage they loved to see there.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.