[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/'s mentality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1501398170293.png (111KB, 528x452px) Image search: [Google]
1501398170293.png
111KB, 528x452px
>sun moon get everything spoilered by trailers
REEEEEE THEY SPOILERED THE GAME REEEE THERE WAS NO POINT IN GETTING IT

>Ultrasun and Ultramoon get barely reveals
REEEE GAMEFREAK IS OUT OF IDEAS REE GAME GONNA BE SHIT REEE NOTHING NEW REEE WHY EVEN GET THE SAME GAME REEE

Like why the fuck are you guys so autistic ?
>>
>/vp/ is one person
>>
Pokemon in general attracts a lot of immaturity
>>
the joke's on you, they're actually spoiling everything this time as well
it's just that usum has no content
>>
Because there's a happy mediun between spoiling everything and showing nothing. Neither of those extremes should ever happen. L
>>
>>33219163
Because it needs a balance of those 2, faggot.
>>
>>33219163
Does everything have to be an extreme? The issue is moderation. For SM and ORAS they blew the entire game's load before it even came out. This time there's so little new info that it's almost impossible to get hyped. GF just can't find a happy medium
>>
>>33219163
>Implies 2 shitty extremes are the only options that exist
>Calls others autistic

Lol
>>
File: IMG_6205.jpg (173KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6205.jpg
173KB, 625x560px
>/vp/ is one person

>pretendind that's the argument going on

Why are you so autistic?
>>
>>33219163
>middle ground doesn't exist
Are you a retard, autistic, or both?
>>
>>33219184
It's four, the autist who jerks off to Smogon, the autistic furfag, the autist who thinks everything is ruined, and me
>>
File: insulina-diabetes-644x362.jpg (127KB, 644x362px) Image search: [Google]
insulina-diabetes-644x362.jpg
127KB, 644x362px
How can I get asperger?
>>
>>33219192
autist who thinks everything is ruined here, we talked it over with the autist who jerks off to smogon and the autistic furfag
we all decided we want you gone from our board because all you do is shit it up with autistic meta threads no-one likes, not even you
>>
>>33219210
Think gen 7 is the worst for trivial reasons that other games which aren't considered the worst have
>>
>>33219172
I swear, how many employees does Game freak have? With their Pokemon go licensing money from last year, they must have enough to hire some fucking marketing employees.
>>
I remembered when Pokemon Black and White first came out. It was suppose to be revoulutionary. They were trying all sorts of different stuff.
Triple/Rotational battles
3D Battles
Three Morally Gray Bosses with complex backstories (Colress, N gesthal)

And these were just a few of the features. Release day finally came. I was happy to be at walmart that day. I remembered all the theories and fake spoilers. But alas the time of reckoning had finally come. I was going to get not only the 5th generation game, but also the game that would lead pokemon down a new door. You know how JoJo has part 1-8? But in all actuality it's just parts 1-6 and then and entirely new series? That's what pokemon B/W was. And when I popped it into my Dsi I realized something.

This game is boring, it sucks, the rare candies are extremly hard to fine, Alder being the champion was so obvious and the girl rival doesn't act like a friend but more like a mom. And she doesn't act sexually attracted to you. There were like 10 good characters. Not to mention the anime replacing Brock and the unfortunate reveal of Iris. It wasn't able to surpass the bar that Emerald, SS/HG and platinum set up. It was barely better than D/P. I was bored and irritated the entire time I played it.

But then BW2 came out. And my expectations were lowered surprisingly low. I remember not getting it a week after release day. I had it in my hand and I wasn't that stoked.

But then I started to play it

And I started to really like it

It was like the other games lent it power.

I had no Idea Iris would be champion (Callback to emerald)

I had no idea that there would actually be a 2 year timeskip and not just you being some random shmuck in a region (Callback to pokemon XD and Colosseum)

I had no Idea there would be lore (Callback to SS/HG)

Or that there would be fun minigames (callback to pokemon pinball)

What I'm trying to say is that sun and moon is a recreation of this. And we don't need to stop it
>>
>>33219277
>reddit spacing
You have to go back
>>
>>33219293
Since when do paragraphs belong to Reddit?
>>
>first thing they decided to announce after 60 days of silence was a color swap of a shitmon

boy, I wonder why people are so tilted
>>
>>33219387
>60 days of silence
why are you trying to make it sound like it´s a long time
>>
>>33219400
Because it is. Even the period between BW2's announcement and the reveal of substantial information wasn't this long
>>
>>33219167
you mean 4chan
>>
>>33219410
if you say so
BW2 revelead information 2 months before release
It isn´t smart for then to do it 3 months before release and with pokemon SM so recently
>>
>>33219166
>>33219184
>the 10+ hourly lycanroc bitchfest threads were all by one person
I can imply a halfassed rebuttal too

And then you've got fuckers like >>33219168 except they actually believe it. Literally judging an entire game from one small reveal. Y'all niggas are gay.
>>
>>33219420
Both
>>
>>33219163
>le /vp/ is one person maymay
Also, only faggots from reddit got mad about trailers "spoiling" the game. The constant trailer sparked fanart, memes, and discussion. USUM currently has none of that
>>
>>33219438
Maybe they shouldn't have announced it so early if that was the problem? GF were the ones who chose to go "DOOD SUN & MOON IS GOING ULTRA, GET HYPE" two months ago without offering a good reason why. BW2 had the novelty of being the first numbered sequels in the franchise, which gave people a lot of opportunity to speculate what would happen. This isn't the case with Ultra.

It's implied to be an alternate reality, but how does that make it any different from 3rd versions? There's no real room for speculation from what they've shown so far which is why discussion over the game has been so terrible.
>>
>>33219478
>which gave people a lot of opportunity to speculate what would happen
you don´t remember how BW2 reveal was, right?
>>
>>33219163
You're implying GF releases no information on purpose, like they want to surprise people. But thats wrong. They will show everything but they dont have much new stuff so they're delaying the promotion untill the last 2-3 months
>>
>>33219500
Yeah, I do. A lot of people who were expecting either a third version or a 3rd gen remake got the rug pulled out from them, and everyone got to speculate about how the first numbered sequel in the franchise would be handle. With Ultra, it's just "I guess it's a third version split into two?"

I would love to talk more positively about this game, but we know practically nothing about it beside a few kitbash forms and Moon losing her chicken hat.
>>
>>33219457
You smell like Reddit
>>
>>33219166
/thread
>>
>>33219163
Hate to be the one to break it to you dear, but it's not just /vp/, and it gets worse. Waaay worse.
>>
>>33219532
>"anyone who doesn't think this community is perfect should go to reddit" meme
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.