[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FORTY FUCKING DOLLARS HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU THAT YOU'LL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170806-071540~01.png (2MB, 1440x1716px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170806-071540~01.png
2MB, 1440x1716px
FORTY FUCKING DOLLARS
HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU THAT YOU'LL PAY FORTY DOLLARS FOR THIS
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
>>
I have to buy it in order to make my critique of it more thorough and valid.
>>
>>33218894
that recolor doesn't really mean the whole game is shit

(even though I'm losing hope that it's not shit at this point)
>>
File: 1500741979293.gif (508KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500741979293.gif
508KB, 480x360px
>not liking the newly discovered lycanroc day form with NEW horn
>>
wow it's like the game will have many other things other than one form
>>
>>33218894
No ones buy a game for just a mon, you idiot!
>>
>>33218894
$40? We pay $79.99 here in NZ and I'm still deciding if I'm going to waste that much on a game I already have... :/
>>
>>33218894
It will be 15 bucks for me since I still have gift cards. 15 bucks seems like a good price.
>>
File: X'D.png (154KB, 474x452px) Image search: [Google]
X'D.png
154KB, 474x452px
>>33218927
Yeah it'll have two forms
FORTY DOLLARS
>>
>>33218894

> moonbros get cool Werewolf form AND better doggo form

> Sunplebs basic doggo form is now totally obsolete

Moonbros win again
>>
>>33218963
I bet you weren't shitposting about BW2 when the only thing they showed for 2 months were Kyurem's forms

We still now NOTHING about the actual games and content
>>
File: (you).png (54KB, 370x296px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
54KB, 370x296px
Jesus Christ, I can't tell if you guys are just that stupid or you are trolling. But it doesn't hurt to repeat it if you don't like it don't buy it. do you guys just want something to bitch about at this point?
>>
>>33218973
Because there's nothing new. It's the same game.
Grow up
>>
>>33218974
The fact that people support GameFreak means that they keep doing this and they keep doing it and they keep doing it. It's irritating to people who like Pokemon to see GameFreak make just as much money for doing nothing as they would for making a new game.
>>
>>33218981
YOU supported Game Freak to make it reach this point.
>>
>>33218970
you and your racist moon have never won and never will
>>
>>33218980
>cries like a child over nothing
>tells other people to grow up
Hilarious.
>>
>>33218981
I can't say I understand what you mean. Gamefreak is the only one who handles pokemon. As such, they can do whatever they feel like with the license. But that is a double edge sword. if the majority of fans feel as though whatever gamefreak is doing is "wrong" they won't support them. Money talks anon. Like I said, if you don't like it don't buy it. But don't bitch about something you don't like when you don't even plan on supporting it in the first place.
>>
File: 1424053432002.png (110KB, 666x690px) Image search: [Google]
1424053432002.png
110KB, 666x690px
Pay up, loyal customers. You enjoyed last Sun/Moon experience, now you get to experience it again. And the best part? This experience won't be any different from last time.
>>
>>33219014
>reading up on reviews isn't a thing
>actually buying a game when it releases within the first 96 hours
I'm sorry you got burned one too many times anon, but I feel as though you follow the guide of: buy games, find out you got burned, bitch about it, repeat
>>
>>33219014
It's funny you use a gen one mon picture, even if i understand the Jew joke, because all 4 gen 1 games are the exact same game, and it happened with gen 2 too, only with gen 3 the third game gained some differences.
>>
>>33219026
You act as if I even bought Sun with full price tag. And I won't be actually spending money on these, because I'm not retarded. Keep defending selling same product multiple times, maybe you grow a brain eventually. That is if you even bought last games. If not then sure go ahead, buy them. Either way, go back to serebii forums.
>>
>tfw you evolve at the wrong time of day and become some deformed freak
>>
>>33219040
>Keep defending selling same product multiple times
If you have bought Pokemon games in the past you're in no position to tell anyone to grow a brain.
>>
>>33219040
>I don't support a product or a company
>their games are absolute shit and I won't support it/them
>even though I don't like the product, I care about it
>as such I will tell the company how shit they are with how they handle their product
anon please
>>
>>33218894
I still am yet to play vanillas Sun or Moon, so I'm all set. Forty bucks is fine.
>>
>>33218981

The fact that you don't know that they've been doing this since gen I with yellow version shows that you probably started the series in either gen V or VI. People who like Pokemon would know it's always been this way.
>>
>>33218894
But it has a new hat!
>>
>>33219102
>People who like Pokemon would know it's always been this way.
Just goes to show how retarded pokemon fans are

>>33219064
Not an argument.
>>
Zycucks BTFO again. How's it feel, faggots? Horse it feel to know your shitty snake will have zero involvement other than collecting green jizz blobs on the islands again?
>>
>>33219109
>not an argument
just because you can't refute it doesn't make it any less of an argument then whatever nonsense you spouted
>>
Once Pokemon Milk & Cereal comes out, /vp/ will herald this as a brilliant design and have all kinds of bullshit justification for it.
>>
>that just goes to show how retarded Pokemon fans are

Yet here you are.
>>
>>33218937
This. This might be the first time I just pirate a pokemon game. Sigh.
>>
>>33219122
I can refute your non-argument. Have you ever considered the fact that if a person supports a company financially, that very same company stops caring about what opinion you have about it because they have your money already. This

>you can't criticize it if you haven't given your money to it
meme is stale and retarded. It's better to criticize it if you don't give them money, history has shown that companies tend to chance when enough people smell their bullshit.

Now, debunk my post with actual argument.
>>
>>33219148
>debunk your post
ok.

> Have you ever considered the fact that if a person supports a company financially, that very same company stops caring about what opinion you have about it because they have your money already.
If you don't plan on supporting them, then why do you care? you said it yourself, the company doesn't care about you, so why care about them? I'll tell you why you care: you can't handle the fact that something does not get catered to you. As much as people rag on EA, they wouldn't be around if they did not know their audience. As much as you might not like it, Gamefreak knows their audience. These "retards" like pokemon for what it is. A game where you go around and catch pokemon, beat gyms and become champion of that region. This has been the case from kanto to alola. Nothing is different between the core aspect of the games besides little things like your pokemon following you in johto and the new "trials" in alola. And yet people like you get mad because they decide to do something as trivial as add a new form to a pokemon? What is wrong with you? What do you want, for pokemon to change? That won't happen in your lifetime. The game will follow the same formula, just the others. And if you don't like it, leave the franchise alone.

>you can't criticize it if you haven't given your money to it
You can, you just look like a babbling fool. What reason are you here for? Because you supposedly don't like pokemon or least the direction it has gone. Yet you know a good bit more than an outsider does. Meaning you've played the games before. You said you don't buy the games, meaning you pirate them. So you don't like a game, yet go through the effort to play them. Dude why? Why are you so attention seeking? So if companies get called out on their bullshit so much, maybe you can tell me, what have game freak done wrong besides not overhauling each game completely with each release?
>>
I remembered when Pokemon Black and White first came out. It was suppose to be revoulutionary. They were trying all sorts of different stuff.
Triple/Rotational battles
3D Battles
Three Morally Gray Bosses with complex backstories (Colress, N gesthal)

And these were just a few of the features. Release day finally came. I was happy to be at walmart that day. I remembered all the theories and fake spoilers. But alas the time of reckoning had finally come. I was going to get not only the 5th generation game, but also the game that would lead pokemon down a new door. You know how JoJo has part 1-8? But in all actuality it's just parts 1-6 and then and entirely new series? That's what pokemon B/W was. And when I popped it into my Dsi I realized something.

This game is boring, it sucks, the rare candies are extremly hard to fine, Alder being the champion was so obvious and the girl rival doesn't act like a friend but more like a mom. And she doesn't act sexually attracted to you. There were like 10 good characters. Not to mention the anime replacing Brock and the unfortunate reveal of Iris. It wasn't able to surpass the bar that Emerald, SS/HG and platinum set up. It was barely better than D/P. I was bored and irritated the entire time I played it.

But then BW2 came out. And my expectations were lowered surprisingly low. I remember not getting it a week after release day. I had it in my hand and I wasn't that stoked.

But then I started to play it

And I started to really like it

It was like the other games lent it power.

I had no Idea Iris would be champion (Callback to emerald)

I had no idea that there would actually be a 2 year timeskip and not just you being some random shmuck in a region (Callback to pokemon XD and Colosseum)

I had no Idea there would be lore (Callback to SS/HG)

Or that there would be fun minigames (callback to pokemon pinball)

What I'm trying to say is that sun and moon is a recreation of this. And we have no right to stop it.
>>
>>33218894
So, when can I bring my 721 pre-SM Pokémon up to Gen 7?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.