[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Mr Satoshi Tajiri is pleased?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tajiri.jpg (24KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
tajiri.jpg
24KB, 394x394px
I miss him, /vp/.
I don't know what (((they))) told him to get rid of him but it's sad that the games got so messy, lazy and just weird after Gen 2. I wonder if he'd be happy with the direction the games have taken, what with the humanoid starters, stupid girly gimmicks like Pokémon Musicals, complete lack of immersion and inconsistent lore.

Do you think he wanted this? Would he give Megas the green light? Would he be pleased to know that there is a Literally God Pokémon? That Masuda can not tell a simple story without invoking a million questions about how it even makes sense in the first place? That we have to PAY MONEY to trade Pokémon from a previous generation or view its Pokédex entry? That a complete game is stripped down to its bare bones to sell extra copies?

Tajiri please come back and make some comfy games :'(
>>
>>33218378
>That we have to PAY MONEY to trade Pokémon from a previous generation or view its Pokédex entry?
You mean like gen 2?

Retard.
>>
I'm sure he's pleased with his fortune, and the iconic status of his creation. I would imagine the games would have turned out differently if he continued as director, sure. The original has a unique vibe to me, a weirdness and even sadness they only sorta revisited with Diamond and Pearl. But we will never really know.
>>
>>33218378
He's literally Inafucker 2.0 at this point.
>>
>>33218399
but inafune never made any games, and taijiri is not a businessman
>>
>>33218378

I don't think so.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 750x182px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 750x182px
Tajiri still makes the games idiot. He jus stepped down to executive Producer instead of being the main one.
>>
>>33218378
>stupid girly gimmicks

Dropped. Come back with better bait next time.
>>
>>33218624
Executive Producer is just a fancy way of saying 'I get paid for this even if I didn't do anything'.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.