[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i guess this huge worldwide news is all for this month? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: usum.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
usum.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
So i guess this huge worldwide news is all for this month?

If there would be anything more in CoroCoro they'd cover it in this Pokenchi so clearly thats all.

There's still worlds but last year Mausda revealed only Crabrawler there so dont be surprised if we wont get anything or Lycanroc Dawn, Midnight repaint, green color

And yet you'll have people saying USUM will be BW2 level, stupid. Enjoy updated graphics and thrilling pikachu area
>>
>>33217823
But i like pikachu
>>
>>33217823
I'm still of the opinion that the Lycanroc reveal was mostly for shilling the Ashnime. They showed USM footage to demonstrate that it will indeed be in the game, but they'll still probably showcase something bigger, and more serious.
>>
>>33217861
>but they'll still probably showcase something bigger, and more serious.
Not this month obviously
>>
>>33217867
Just because Corocoro was barely anything doesn't mean there won't be some surprise direct, or anything like that
>>
>>33217881
Dude, they just did a "worldwide first information reveal" and it was nothing. If they had anything else for this month they'd show it

they dont, moving on to September
>>
>>33217823
Christ, these 3ds games are hideous. Whens the Switch game?
>>
>>33217915
The DS games were so much better than these shitty 3DS ones. As were the GBA ones. I just can't wait for this era to end. I hate 3DS Pokémon. I just want to move on to another console now, I don't care which one it is.
>>
>>33218017
>People hated 4th gen
>Now it's something people are nostalgic for because the series has just fallen so far that they're fantastic in comparison
>>
>>33218040
4th gen is still worst gen

There are no games worse than d/p
Yet people want remakes

Fucking why
>>
>>33218061
Because in your opinion this gen is better than 4th gen, so remakes can only be better
>>
>>33218061
Whether you like the third version better or not, you have to admit every game with a remake was shittier than the remake. FRLG was vastly better and improved from RBY as was HGSS from GS and ORAS from RS. People want to play Sinnoh on an engine that isn't slow as balls.
>>
>>33218017
Sane shit game different shit console
>>
>>33218040
4th was always my favorite gen.

Platinum was king and HGSS were best remakes.
>>
>>33217823
>If there would be anything more in CoroCoro they'd cover it in this Pokenchi so clearly thats all.
CoroCoro is set to go out in one week, why would they cover the same info as CoroCoro one week ahead of it's official release? There'll be a new Pokenchi by that time.
>>
>>33218433
I hate that ORAS doesn't have continuous world.
>>
>>33217823
We technically haven't seen the player character running/walking besides outside their house when the likely have no Pokémon. Following Pokémon confirmed?
>>
>>33219678
We havent seen almost anything so its just pure speculations at this point
>>
It's August, I guarantee more info will be revealed this month. Expect big news towards the end of August.
>>
>>33219877
You cant guarantee shit because August doesnt mean anythinng. As suspected the "big worldwide news" was just a single half assed news.

Big news coming at the end of month is unlikely because the world is mid august and worlds usually gets a single mon or form reveal (Mega Kangaskhan 2013, Slowbro 2014, Crabrawler 2016)

Its clear we wont get any big news this month, outside of maybe a single form reveal for worlds
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.