[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My birthday is in a few days and Nintendo threw a 30% digital

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon smd.jpg (100KB, 456x409px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon smd.jpg
100KB, 456x409px
My birthday is in a few days and Nintendo threw a 30% digital discount at me for certain games, including pic related. Is this game good enough to justify a purchase?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>33216096
Do you like this style of game play? If you do its a good game. If don't you're gonna get burnt by it real fast.
>>
>>33216096
Just buy Explorers of Sky and keep a box of tissues for the special episodes.
>>
>>33216304
>and keep a box of tissues for the special episodes
Fuck off, Furfag.
>inb4 newfag
I know you're saying the special episodes are emotional and not that you fap to them but they're not emotional at all. MD is better written than the main games but there's nothing in them that should bring anybody to tears
>>
>>33216096
Yes, but get Explorers of Sky as well. That game is good and doesn't have some of the flaws of Super.
Gates to Infinity has arguably the best story and characters, but the text speed is slow and the game might be too easy.
>>
>>33216739
I can't say I've ever cried over these games, but I can see how some people would for the endings of Explorers and Gates. It's not so much the writing as the overall experience of going on comfy adventures with a partner to the tune of the series' top tier music that creates an emotional investment you wouldn't really get by just reading the script.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.