[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious: how would YOU do it the new Lycanroc Form?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: GDIMP.png (764KB, 998x628px) Image search: [Google]
GDIMP.png
764KB, 998x628px
I'm curious: how would YOU do it the new Lycanroc Form?
>>
drag it over to the recycling bin and drop
>>
>>33215984
Basically that one design rendition from Deviantart. (I know, I know) Have the hair connect to the tail, change the stance to a more energetic, battle-ready position and give it more a an enraged "feral" like personality to contrast Midnight's cocky and Middays stoic. Red fur is optional.
>>
Indifferent-disappointed. Most were expecting a mix of the two. Not just day with night's back fur and horn.
>>
>>33215984
/p/ is that you?
>>
>>33216041
i agree the green eyed deviantart fake was done well and gave dusk form its own unique face
>>
>>33215984
Give it a smug smirk, almost like Midnight but not bearing its fangs

Make it somewhere between day and night in terms of stance. Like it's naturally a quadruped but it typically has one foreleg up, and it stands up for some attacks.
>>
>>33215984
Make it red extend the hair to connect to the tail and change the face a little
>>
>>33216091
This
>>
..Anonymous
08/05/17(Sat)20:15:19No.33215059

designers at gf claim to be artists dusk lycanroc doesnt even have one ear straight up one ear flopped over
>>
I'm honestly mad that this wasn't just the midday form for Lycanroc. I actually like the orange colors more.
>>
Well for "Dusk" it works even if it looks like shit but for "Twilight" it should be an actual middle ground of Midday and Midnight and not Midday barely taking on aspects of Midnight.
>>
>>33216091
So do you mean like this, but obviously a little more menacing?
>>
>>33215984
I always though Morning and Night were fine, a third form is just unnecessary. And I was right in the end, it was completely unnecessary and was probably only made to give Ash another special snowflake Pokemon like greninja.
>>
>>33215984
I would make it NOT look like 95% of one of the already two forms. It will get too much biased likes, and the "left out" form (Midnight), will seem less interesting accordingly.

So yeah... I'm not really one of the guys that are calling out GF on being "lazy". It's just a strategically bad move, overall!
>>
>>33216302
>and the "left out" form (Midnight), will seem less interesting accordingly.

Honestly this actually makes night look even more interesting compared to two literal midday forms
>>
>>33216179
You're a faggot bitch cunt whore.
>>
>>33216251
>tfw dusk lycanroc was planned since the beginning of sm
>>
>>33216602
Rockruff's secret
>>
>>33215984
Make a new model for it.
>>
>>33216324

Actually kind of hoping this IS the only form for this reason. Not like a "dawn" form would be well designed or viable anyway.
>>
>>33215984
Do it 50-50 instead of 95-5.
>Make the front paws larger
>Have the back legs bend more
>Jaw is in between the size of midday and midnight
>Change the colors to fit the transition from Midday to Midnight more in some way, or make it orange and purple
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.