[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that we now have 99% confirmation that Ohmori

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 300px-Shigeru_Ohmori.png (168KB, 300x482px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Shigeru_Ohmori.png
168KB, 300x482px
Daily reminder that we now have 99% confirmation that Ohmori is directing USUM. Only he would approve a design as lazy as Dusk Lycanroc.
>>
>>33215744
Haha, I don't know.
>>
It's a good thing if he's directing USUM because it means he isn't directing the Switch game.
>>
>>33215812
I'm sure that's what people said about ORAS and Gen 7 (or should I say Z?)
>>
>>33215812

The Switch game will take place in Kanto and feature Lillie as a major NPC, screencap this
>>
>>33215842
SM started most of its development as soon as ORAS ended. That's why there's a 2 year gap. But if USUM isn't even out but they're also already announced a Switch game for possibly 2018 then he's probably not directing both.
>>
it's up to the art director to okay designs
>>
>>33215744
the director isn't as big as a position as you think
>>
>>33215812
>it's a good thing he's directing the game that actually had a chance at being good because it means he isn't directing the game already doomed to no better than mediocre by nature

wew
>>
>>33215812

Phew. We dodged a bullet.
>>
>>33215812
thank god. thats the only pokemon game im buying
>>
>>33215812
I can't afford a Switch anyways fuck you faggots

USUM will be literal garbage
>>
>>33215744
Isn't that Hiro?
>>
>>33216484
Enjoy ohmori latest 1 million cutscene masterpiece as the swan song for the 3ds
>>
>>33215744
>game starts
>meet professor
>walk two steps
>meet rivals
>walk two steps
>go into cutscene with random NPCs
>walk two steps
>cutscene of legendary pokemon
>walk two steps
>cutscene of roadblock
>walk two steps
>professor dumps a bunch of useless information on you

I'm glad Ohmori is not working on the Switch games, they're probably going to be good.
>>
because resolute Keldeo was clearly a genius design that reflected the quality of bw2, right?
>>
>>33215812
Isn't the guy that was on Gen V directing Switch?
Thank hod, that'd be such a refreshing change of pace after this wave of shit Ohmori put out.
>>
File: IMG_4108.png (430KB, 1000x1514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4108.png
430KB, 1000x1514px
Ohmori directs USUM but not the Switch game, or Ohmori directs the Switch game but not USUM. What's the lesser of two evils? A potentially great 3DS game at the expense of a mediocre debut to Gen VIII or vice versa?
>>
It's true, Ohmori and Masuda make every Pokemon design after all. I remember an interview where they even said they don't spit ball ideas or take feedback from various people in the company. Just two dudes. Man what workaholics.
>>
File: 1498124560313.png (207KB, 499x458px) Image search: [Google]
1498124560313.png
207KB, 499x458px
>>33217405
The former, are you retarded? Pokemon desperately needs a redemption Gen and 8 is just next year anyway. Ohmori and Masuda need to stay the fuck away from directing the next few gens as much as possible.
>>
>>33217500
I get that you're joking but neither Ohmori nor Masuda design Pokemon.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.