[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you now worried about USUM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (96KB, 504x503px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
96KB, 504x503px
I went into Paint.Net and adjusted the saturation levels of Midday Lycanroc.

...and that's how you make a new pokemon.
>>
>>33213154
Also add the hair from midnight lycanroc and it's a new form
>>
>>33213154
1 (one) new form isn't enough to make me worried. We still know next to nothing about the game.
>>
>>33213437
we have four new forms including necro-formes and pikachu
>>
>>33213154
I'm not worried now, because I alread had zero expectations
>>
>>33213154
USUM is just a lazy retread of SM to hold us over until the switch game.

Expect the exact same story as well.
>>
>>33213154
I'm not worried. I already knew it was going to be shit. USUM would need to be a complete overhaul of SM to be even close to good, and we all know that's definitely not happening, especially now.
>>
>>33213437
>next to nothing
if you played SM you should know at least 50% of it
>>
>>33213553
SM aren't even bad.
>>
>>33213580
>SM aren't even bad
this meme needs to die
>>
>>33213580
Yeah, they're worse.
>>
>>33213154
It already sounded like it was going to be a cash grab game, with something that arguably should of been DLC, but I don't own a 3DS so I don't know if it's capable of that or not. New form shows that they obviously have their B team working on this or they don't give a shit about the 3DS anymore.
>>
Hey dumb assess! Why not use some logic for once! It makes perfect since that the dusk form would look the way it does! It is transitioning from the midday form to the midnight form! When day transitions into night it is called dusk! So it makes since that the dusk form resembles more of midday form with just a few hints of midnight form since it is transitioning from day to night! Use your logic and it makes perfect since!!
>>
>>33213605
Hating SM is literally a /vp/ meme

>>33213818
>
>>
>>33213501
Except there'll probably be different characters, basically they'll be the same characters but with a different coating.
>>
fuck you Ohmori, all it is is a Sonic OC edition that you can't evne get normally.
YOU RUINED POKEMON OHMORI!
>>
>>33213154
this is how they have made shinies for years
This isn't new
>>
>>33213437
>We still know next to nothing about the game.
THIS is what's making me worried.

The only thing they've shown us so far are some redone logos and a slightly edited pokemon. This is looking like a really lazy phone in so far.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.