[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they ever gonna fix this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: twvrercd.jpg (27KB, 864x483px) Image search: [Google]
twvrercd.jpg
27KB, 864x483px
>>
>>33212176
What's to fix, nibba?
>>
>>33212189
The fantastic web design
>>
>>33212176
November, when USUM comes out
>>
>>33212198
As soon Bulbapedo takes the 8 year old cock out of his mouth, so whenever he's arrested for good.
>>
>>33212176
>models have not changed since XY
>lets have separate tables for all three games!

>animated gifs are available
>doesn't use them
>>
>>33212189
It says Sun and Moon instead of front and back
>>
Unless they start limiting what you can get alola native, they're either going to have to either create some area or scenario where we can evolve Pokemon into their non Alolan formes, or what I can see happening is they'll completely change the Formes that appear. It's obvious the landscape has changed a bit from looking at the trailer, what's to say that some Pokemon might adapt differently in Alola 2.0?
>>
>>33212229
Actually Glameow's model was changed. I think it's the only one though.
>>
>>33212246
Theres also retardedly massive space around the models
>>
>>33212226
He's a pedophile?
>>
>>33212176

When A-Marowak gets tired of airplanes.
>>
File: archaic1.png (45KB, 1318x349px) Image search: [Google]
archaic1.png
45KB, 1318x349px
>>33212324
“Age is just a number” -Liam Pomfret
>>
>>33212409
Its like I always said, a good chunk of adult pokemon fans will turn out to be a danger to small children and animals.

Look at most of the dedicated threads on this board, do they sound like the workings of healthy-minded adults?

Sure not ALL pokemon fans are pedophiles or furries but too many are
>>
>>33212226
>caring about muh pedophilia
Where did you normalfags even come from?
>>
>>33212436
Why do you guys act like being dysfunctional in a manner that can be easily proven almost universally dangerous is a good thing?

Half of you are racist based on population statistics while being wired to be walking timebombs in a manner for which there is no "average". You're a problem entirely and rigged with a set of behaviors that belong in third world countries.
>>
>>33212435
Totally agree.
>>
>>33212491
Didn't even read your gay ass post, but if """pedophilia""" makes you that uncomfortable I'm sure there's a number of perfectly safe Pokemon groups on facebook where you can chat with normalfags from all over the world. Why don't you give them a try?
>>
>>
>>33212542
Obviously I wouldn't come here if it didn't amuse me.
I'm sorry but its just a fact of life that if pedophilia doesn't bother you, you're part of a population of dangerous freaks.

Not a population of people who are disproportionately more dangerous yet sparse on an individual level. Every single person not disgusted by pedos is better off dead.
>>
>>33212576
>Every single person not disgusted by pedos is better off dead.
And every single person disgusted by pedos is better off not posting here. Just fuck off back to r/pokemon.
>>
>>33212176
the back renders are under Moon because they're mooning you
get it
>>
>>33212246
I don't think the banner at the top is meant to divide the models based on game. But that is really poor design.
>>
>>33212576
>claiming amusement when you're actually buttmad
Of course.
>>
>>33212772
What's there to be buttmad about? If your loved ones knew this about you you'd be the talk of the town
>>
>>33212651
Whats wrong? Don't like people in your hugbox? This is the exact same shit tumblr people say about transgender people when they're picked on only its more justified there because transgender people aren't prone to rape

You're probably fat too
>>
>>33212842
>You're probably fat too
Yeah, I'm a fat lonely virgin whose only hobbies are fapping to lolis and shitposting on 4chan, aka the fucking intended userbase for this website.
>>
>>33212246
It's because they're mooning you in their back sprites.
>>
>>33212973
And I'm 6'3, lost my virginity in my late teens, go to the gym every day and the only anime I watch is DBZ (Strictly in english because its the same shit, being in another language would only mask the cheese)

I have a job, friends, and a degree.
I come to this website to feel better about myself as should you.

Also I'm a mexican with jewish heritage
>>
>>33213908
Sure dude, and I am Ricky Martin
>>
>>33212409
He's not wrong, though.
>>
>>33213908
You dare compare your life to mine, you fucking scrub? I'm the fucking President of the United States, also I'm the inventor of high fives, unicycles and Updog and I make hundreds of billions every year just from the royalties from people doing high fives while riding unicycles. I have five 10/10 wives and can afford to use a million dollar bill as a cigar, I smoke it every single day while I bang them with my five-pronged dick. Also I'm actuallly Santa Claus as well, and guess what? No presents for you this year, kid.
>>
>>33213908
Look I'm with you on pedophilia being degenerate and all but having a job, friends and a degree aren't impressive in the slightest. You're also a massive low test faggot if you come here to fuel your ego
>>
>>33214527
>Not getting the obvious joke
>>
>>33214527
>having a job, friends and a degree aren't impressive in the slightest.
Better than most here.
>>
>>33212176
GOD DAMN LARMS. Marowaks arms are not bloody freakin long!!!
>>
>>33214527
Those are supremely better than most here.
The reason people on this site are racist in the first place is because they've never accomplished anything and have to fall back on comparing their "people"
This is universal in all races
>>
>>33212435
>Look at most of the dedicated threads on this board, do they sound like the workings of healthy-minded adults?

That's because 90% of this board is under the age of 18
>>
>>33212409
I never realized that bulbapedo was the same one that was arrogant enough to think Arceus would be named after them.
>>
>>33214015
Yes, yes he is.
He's very fucking wrong
>>
>>33213908
>(Strictly in english because its the same shit, being in another language would only mask the cheese)

Subs are cancer and pollute the narrative of the visual media art experience. The form of visual media or the quality thereof is irrelevant.
>>
>>33215996
He legit thought that?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.