[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>little over two to three hours until we finally receive new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1499057982800.png (89KB, 269x305px) Image search: [Google]
1499057982800.png
89KB, 269x305px
>little over two to three hours until we finally receive new Pokemon info
Will he finally deliver, or we'll we just see a bunch of Japs reacting to the teaser seen in the Pokken trailer? What are your honest expectations /vp/?
>>
A small mention of the new Lycanroc and then naked Jap people dancing around weird Pokemon fetish shrines and dousing themselves in octopus ink.

so not really
>>
Don't really care. New stuff is warranted for a new game/episode/whatever. Anything in between is just a waste of time.
>>
I'm trying to keep my expectations low so I'm not dissapointed, but I can't help but expect something new, be it Lycanroc or something else.
>>
>>33211407
What the hell are you talking about? You better not be talking about Pokenchi because NOTHING ever gets revealed there.
>>
>>33211427
Keep the low anon
It is worse to have them high and be destroyed when the game is mediocre
>>
File: hype guide.jpg (68KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
hype guide.jpg
68KB, 500x345px
>>
>>33211489
Ohmori tweeted he would reveal something there. If that CoroCoro thing is Lycanroc, big chance it's just that.
>>
>>33211567
>>33211570
>>33211427
This is what I'm doing for usm
>>
They already showcased the USUM Trailer, so it's gonna be SOMETHING at the very least.
Worst case scenario, he comes to show the PikaRap and points out how Mimikyu's sequence is slightly longer and various pointless details about the Pikachu Area.
>>
My expectations are low since it's Pokenchi, but i have nothing better to do so I'll watch the whole thing.
>>
>>33211489
>nothing
>ever

Nice hyperbole fagtron. USUM news on Pokenchi is already confirmed.

>b-but muh oras
>b-but muh sm

News wasn't promised for either of those. Coverage, yes, but not news. This time we're being promised actual news, specifically the first USUM news ever since the reveal. And the only information we have on USUM has already been covered by Pokenchi, so even if they just said they'd talk about USUM without specifically promising new info, they'd literally have to reveal SOMETHING new or they'd flat-out be lying (which they weren't on the two aforementioned occasions despite how much people shitpost to the contrary).

Oh, and when it inevitably turns out to be Twilight Lycanroc and nothing else, you faggots can't turn around and start spamming your ebin Groudon memes because CoroCoro's cover gave us a blurry "can't see shit captain" sneak peek, because it's still news. It's not Pokenchi's fault someone leaked the magazine early, they're delivering exactly what they fucking promised and you know it.
>>
File: 2vhw428.jpg (55KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
2vhw428.jpg
55KB, 960x540px
>>33211489
>You better not be talking about Pokenchi because NOTHING ever gets revealed there
Not in recent years, no. But Pokenchi, or Pokemon Sunday back then, was the premiere place for the most hype Pokemon reveals ever. It was simpler times.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.