[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you hated a Pokémon just for its sprite/model?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: unnamed.gif (135KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
135KB, 200x200px
I was very disappointed when I evolved my Shuppet, lucky that the next Gens fixed it.
>>
>>33209888
Banette was actually one of those Gen III mons I actually liked better with the sprite. Later gens kinda disappointed me with its look.
>>
File: banette.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
banette.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>33209907
are you blind or is your taste just THAT bad

holy shit
>>
RSE has the worst spritework, at least RGB it's so bad it's funny, RSE is just ugly
>>
>>33209888

Sceptile, its Gen 3 sprite was ugly as fuck
>>
>>33210293
Nah, just Grovyle's back sprite.
It looked like it had some deformation.
>>
File: its a diaper pattern.png (4KB, 56x56px) Image search: [Google]
its a diaper pattern.png
4KB, 56x56px
>evolve totodile
>have to stare at this for half of Johto
>>
>>33210927
actually it's supposed to be a caveman look
>>
>>33210216
Top one looks better desu

Banette seemed to look worse and worse as the gens went on. It's so bland now in Gen VI
>>
>>33210216
Bottom looks way too clean for what it's supposed to be: a beaten up pathetic doll.

Top looks like it's got all the stuffing settled into the bottom, which is just better because that's what happens with old toys.
>>
>>33210948
I know that now, but you can't tell me that backsprite doesn't look like a diaper. That's what 7 year old me saw, and it still looks like that. The bit of blue on the white looks like one of its legs sticking out. Not to mention the caveman pattern comes out of nowhere, and goes nowhere.
>>
>>33210927
>>33210967
I can't see a diaper whatsoever
>>
>>33210967
Never looked like anything in particular to five year old me, sorry, and this is the first time I've even heard anyone liken it to a diaper.
>>
>>33210927
yee
>>
File: 354Banette[1].png (118KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
354Banette[1].png
118KB, 431x431px
>>33210962
>Top looks like it's got all the stuffing settled into the bottom, which is just better because that's what happens with old toys.

That clearly wasn't the intention though, judging by its official artwork

It just accidentally ended up looking like that.
>>
>>33211416
>*BRAAAAAAPPPPPP*
>>
>>33211416
It was a happy accident, at least
>>
>>33211440
What does her braps smell like?
>>
how good is banette/mega banette in competitive now? It's one of my favourite mons, but i remember it being not that good. Strong physical ghost move when?
>>
>>33209888
I thought it was some kind of ghost dog.
>>
File: hurr.png (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.png
20KB, 200x200px
>>33209888
this thing
>>
>>33211894

mega banette is pretty bad. i wish they had made it dark/ghost for the sucker punch and knock off stab, so it can actually use its good attack stat
>>
>>33210927
Looks pretty alpha to me
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.