[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"World premiere! ! !" So what will we get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3991.png (678KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3991.png
678KB, 750x1334px
"World premiere! ! !"
So what will we get?
>>
>>33207605
New Lycanroc and a big fuck you. That's it. Then they'll leave us in the dark again.
>>
>>33207605
If I had to guess Lycanroc Third Form info.
>>
>>33207605
buy rockruff
>>
>>33207605
Pachinko
>>
>>33207605
"World Premier"?
Lycanroc, followed by a trailer with it + other stuff about 12 hours later.
>>
>>33207605
It will be the first trailer from June guys
>>
>>33207605
I just realized that if we do get a new Lycanroc form we'll have a ORAS situation again where S/M will become irrelevant. Don't know how I feel about that. I enjoyed the new megas but Kalos felt even crappier because of that.
>>
>>33207605
So Ohmori is directing again right?

third game in a row

All hope for USUM beeing good is lost
>>
>>33207644
USM is literally the same dang region
>>
>>33207644
unlike the Kalos situation, USM is actually in Alola.
>>
>>33207605
didnt pokenchi show previews of the ashnime?
what's the point of showing the big secret of the next episode
>>
>>33207663
To get people to tune in to see it actually happen, I guess.
Japan loves to spoil shit, usually by explaining exactly what happens in the title.
>>
>>33207605
"Pokemon ultra than Ultraman' universe's first information Omori's freak show! More from the animated "Pocket Monster Sun & Moon' shock announcement! Sunday morning 8 a.m."

>First infromation
Not a traiiler
>anime SM shock announcement
Lycanroc shit

Its going to be nothing
>>
>>33207644
>third version add new things

really activates those almonds
>>
>>33207673
I don't know about you, but I consider lycanroc shit something.
It'll also probably be followed up with a video that has that and a few other things soon after.
>>
>>33207688
>It'll also probably be followed up with a video that has that and a few other things soon after.

When they dont hype it up then there wont be anything more.

Last year "first sun and moon reveal in pokenchi" was just repeat of the first trailer without any game footage
>>
>>33207648
Not necessarily, I'm pretty sure masuda shilled the fuck out of oras and sm
>>
>>33207706
And you're right. If it was just that tweet I'd consider it literally nothing.
But it also mentions the anime, and given the current events and the corocoro cover, I find it hard to just pretend it'll be nothing.
Though I do have that lingering thought they're just trying to build up hype by reminding everyone about the current event.
Either way, I still predict a trailer before corocoro releases.
>>
>>33207712
Together with Ohmori, now its jusst Ohmori
>>
File: hey goy.png (559KB, 621x465px) Image search: [Google]
hey goy.png
559KB, 621x465px
He rolls back, pulls his underpants up and projectile shits into the air. As it stains the floor it spells "buy this shit with nothing new for £35 jewboy"
>>
>>33207605
but /vp/ told me that unno was directing not ohmori
>>
>>33207605

Good! Pokémon.
>>
>>33207644
Good, because SM are garbage, but SM also has Pikashunium Z, Snorlium Z, and Marshadium Z that cannot be deposited in Pokémon Bank and I think that only the Snorlium Z will be available in-game.
>>
>>33207633
Shut the fuck up with this meme. It has already aired on the show
>>
if this mean Omhori the game director. not a chance in hell im gonna buy this shit
>>
>>33208434
this

the game are going to be garbage again

pls remember it was omhori who pulled the shit teasing on battle frontier in ORAS
>>
>>33208821
People are gonna hyped over a new doggy form and few new features but game play will still be trash.

Your gonna get 1 million cut scenes.

Your getting a better version of sun and moon with same director and released 12 months

Sun and moon was trash, a better version of sun and moon is average. Not paying 40 dollars for that
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.