[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kahili Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1483257323628.png (239KB, 713x856px) Image search: [Google]
1483257323628.png
239KB, 713x856px
She has beauty!
She has grace!
She has Resting Bitch Face!
>>
>>33207531
She's very underrated, no idea why so many don't like her
>>
>>33207538

Because she's a pointless character. The rest of the elite four were people we knew, but she is just a literally who that acts like a bitch. The last elite four member should have been someone we knew, preferably from the last island. Mina would have been perfect if they didn't want to use Hapu.
>>
File: kahili35.jpg (86KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
kahili35.jpg
86KB, 605x800px
I want to lift her skirt.
>>
>>33207583
Why does that matter? it was like that for most other e4 members in past games
>>
>>33207583
Why SHOULD it have been someone we knew? I'd even argue one appeal of meeting the Elite 4 for the first time always was the surprise factor. Maybe it's just me, but I was always looking forward to meet these brand new, strong characters at the end of the game that I will have to battle over and over again to level my pokemon after I finish the game.
It was honestly disappointing that we already knew who to expect as Alola's E4 (through leaks and the story itself). I was pleasently surprised to see her and wonder what Pokemon she will use!
>>
File: img57992623.jpg (46KB, 276x448px) Image search: [Google]
img57992623.jpg
46KB, 276x448px
>>33207626
Wait a second...
>>
I had assumed that the E4 would just be the Kahunas again after I took down Hala and Olivia. Acerola wasn't a surprise since she's from the third island and Nanu is such a grump, but Kahili makes absolutely no sense as E4. She isn't even from Poni island
>>
File: 1479993968320.png (298KB, 602x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479993968320.png
298KB, 602x240px
>>33207846
nowhere is it said that the E4 HAVE to be the current Kahunas. If anything, the way it is now makes the story of a makeshift Pokemon League much more believable. It's just an old tradition that the Island Champ has to face the Kahunas in the end of his journey. Kukui was inspired by that tradition and tried to get as many Kahunas in the boat as possible but improvised on the rest. Makes sense to me! Anything else would be stale and predictable imho.
Kahili isn't even a no name, her story is just not rubbed in your face! Just like it was with all the elite 4 up until now.
She was mentioned in the sm demo, and we can even assume that she has some kind of connection to Guzma who had a golf career on his own at some point. I'm certain we'll explore this ark even further in USUM (or the anime..). I find this kind of story telling much more appealing.

Furthermore, Hapu was JUST named Kahuna and was more interested in becoming the champ herself (thus her title defence battle).
>>
>>33208099
I think Guzma's dad wanted him to try his hand at golf so he could rub elbows with the rich girl and he just sucked at it compared to battling. If he failed at being a captain, the next best thing was having a lucrative future.

That's just one possible headcanon, though.
>>
>>33208130
Maybe she was the first rich/snob girl breaking his heart? Maybe they really were rivals, and his golf career was destroyed because he fell in love with her while she only cared for her own success.
Then Lusamine came and the story repeats itself.. I always wondered why he was so obsessed with her in the first place, when it was obvious he didn't even know her very well or that they have spend time together.
It's because he has issues and he saw Kahili in her!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.