[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you buy USUM if it only had the following new features?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

New forms for Lycanroc, Solgaleo, Lunala, and maybe Mimikyu. Walking Pokemon, Tutors, more customization, new special trainers in Battle Tree, 10-15 new Z-Moves for single Pokemon, zero new facilities.
>>
>>33205685
Yes because I need to always have the latest Pokémon main game no matter what it is.
But I trust GF with this one and I'm %100 USUM will be great games.
>>
absolutely not. i dont give a fuck about following pokemon. Its a features that adds aesthetics to overworld but it doesnt solve anything gameplay wise. I used to buy every pokemon game at release now just gonna pick and choose after how trash sun and moon were
>>
I just want tutors at the absolute least since that's the only thing that feels safe enough to hope for...
>>
>>33205685
I'm a slave to Pokémon so I always buy the new game
>>
>>33205685
I won't buy it no matter what
>>
>>33205738
>absolutely not. i dont give a fuck about following pokemon. Its a features that adds aesthetics to overworld but it doesnt solve anything gameplay wise.

This. Sure, following Pokemon is nice but it doesnt add gameplay or solve issues at all. If a game doesnt offer enough content outside of that then its pointless
>>
>>33205685
Nope. At least not right away.

I'd buy it used later if the reviews were good.
>>
If those were the only differences from SM? No, probably not. Not enough to justify the price, speaking as a poorfag.
>>
>>33205685
>walking Pokémon
Sold.

I will buy two copies of whatever game they add those walking/running animations to. That's all I need to fully submerge.
>>
>>33205685
I'm going to buy it anyway, but all those features sound great.
>>
>nothing of worth but Tutors which you can just inject anyway

no
>>
i didnt play sun and moon so why not
>>
>>33205738
Walking pokemon was a neat feature, the thing is that you're right. SM are having way too many problems at the point where walking should have the least priority in development.
>>33205685
Lycanroc and Mimikyu should be removed from the game altogether. Z moves can go as well, it's a stupid gimmick.
>>
>>33205685
Yeah, I'd buy it just for the Battle Tree Trainers, provided that they add a fair number of them (basically a new PWT).
>>
Not unless they added difficulty or a battle frontier.
>>
>>33205685
Nah, probably not. I want either a whole new story or big aesthetic updates, like prettier camera angles and more route music. None of the changes you mention intrigue me besides walking mons, which would be cute.

They need to trash festival plaza or entirely redesign how it functions.
>>
>>33205685
you mean if there was actually no improvment at all in the gameplay nor the longevity of the game ?

I wouldn't buy it, it's basically Sun Moon 1.1, not 2.0 here
>>
>>33205685
>buy
lolno. But it's not worth not playing the most recent Pokémon game, I learned my lesson with ORAS.
>>
yeah because I'm weak
>>
>>33206961
>I work for GameFreak, Nintendo, and or am a major investor
Oh, you're not, Anon?
>I lied, lol, no. But my opinions are important!
Oh a cartoon based website aimed at teenagers that have grown into adults but have the mentality of a teenager?
>N-No!
Oh, well do you want to explain why you still use this site and dare to make claims so bold as to remove pokemon that were created by those who, I don't know, own billions of dollars?
>S-Shut up!
Well, when you make your OWN game that is completely original then let me know. Let all of us know. I'm sure we may shell out sheckels to play it. Maybe. Until then..

GO
THE
FUCK
BACK
TO
YOUR
CORNER
AND
SHOVE
THAT
DUNCE
HAT
UP
YOUR
FUCKING
RECTUM
YOU
PIECE
OF
SHIT!
>>
>>33205685
No. I want a Pokemon game that I can pick u and play whenever I want, even after the game has been out for months. I can't play S/M anymore unless I reset it, because there's nothing to do after you beat the game.

If we got something like Contests or PokeStar Studios again, then I'd buy it. Stuff that keeps me interested, not small stuff that you might check out once or twice, and then abandon.
>>
>>33205685
Only if they bring back Gyms. Trials suck the fuck ass
>>
>>33205685
I'm buying USUM regardless but here is what I think of your features:

>New forms for Lycanroc, Solgaleo, Lunala, and maybe Mimikyu.
>more customization, new special trainers in Battle Tree, 10-15 new Z-Moves for single Pokemon, zero new facilities.
Don't care.

>Walking Pokemon, Tutors
That's nice.

What I want most is the national pokedex and more wild pokemon to catch. A lot more.
>>
>>33205685
>New forms for Lycanroc, Solgaleo, Lunala, and maybe Mimikyu
Who cares, everyone was expecting Sol and Luna to get new formes anyway.
>Walking Pokemon
Who cares only Johtoddlers give a shit about this feature
>Tutors, more customization, new special trainers in Battle Tree
Well if GF didn't add these at least these games wouldn't even be worth pirating let alone buying.
>10-15 new Z-Moves for single Pokemon
Who cares
>zero new facilities.
Will this is Jewfreak we're talking about, i wouldn't put it past them to not add a new facility.
>>
Real talk: Can the 3ds handle walking Pokémon??
>>
>Finally get muh bro swampert to follow me all day
>*River blocks your path*
>Let me call an uber to cross the river instaed of my mon right besides me.
>>
>>33205685

Lycanroc's new form looks boring. I don't use ubers or legendaries, so Solgaleo and Lunala wouldn't make a difference.

Walking pokemon is nice, but not enough to sway me into buying a third version of a game I already own. Same with customization.

Battle tree can eat a bag of dicks, regardless of any special opponents.

Z-moves are great, but I don't need to see 10-15 new nuke animations.

New tutors are always good, so no issues there. But that's not enough to justify me buying it. Rent it, though? Sure.

No new facilities? No new alola mons? Fuck this game.
>>
I'll just pirate either way. :^>
>>
>>33209012
with chibis yeah, but i doubt with the full models
>>
>>33205692
>need to have the latest main pkmn game

I also have the same autistic tendency
>>
>>33206942
I'm with you.
>>
I just want alternative evolutions for My starters, is that too much?
>>
>>33208861
Ok Masuda. But Don't get assblasted now.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.