[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of this shyt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

- Only 3 new Alola forms (from Kanto Pokémon)
- 6 form differences: some are normal pokemon, some are legendaries
- 2 new UBs (yeah, they're totally new), don't know about mythicals
- A LOT of new exclusive z stones (from the top of my head: Lycanroc, Piplup, Ditto, Kanto final starters and Guzzlord)
- However, the differences in the story from SM are pretty huge. The story focuses less on sidekicks and more and your personal journey instead. There are 3 new routes, albeit short and pre-pokémon league.
- The battle tree will get new known trainers, but the ones in SM will be absent.
>>
>>33205607
Is the thing lycanroc doing in the trailer a z-move?
>>
>tfw ignored

Your loss.
>>
>>33205832
Answer my question>>33205660
>>
>>33205607
citation needed
>>
>>33205607
>Can't even write shit
Do you really expect people to believe you?
>>
Your non BS approach (ex: you didn't pretend to be a translator or intern) and appealing statements makes me want to believe you but I already know better after multiple leak seasons.

That being said I would be happy if it were real.
>>
which pokemon get form differences?
>>
>more on your personal journey
>caring about a silent protagonist
Look at the popularity of N and Lillie. GF will never go back to not having that one, "this plot is all about ME" side character. XY was the exception, ORAS had Zinnia.
>>
>>33205607
Give us a reason to believe this. We've seen lots of fake shit
>>
>>33206371
Wouldn't ORAS's be Wally? Zinnia was some just some literally who, didn't even show up until the end of the game
>>
>>33206481
Wally doesn't show up enough or have the main Team/Legend story revolve around him. Though one could say while Zinnia is the same sort of "key character" as N and Lillie, she doesn't detract from the game as much as the other two because she's basically a non-entity until she retroactively hijacks the plot in the Delta Episode. Before that she only clearly appears twice as an observer, and once more as an NPC that you can barely distinguish as her.

I would say AZ and the HGSS Kimono Girls could also count, with the Kimono Girls more on the Zinnia side but slightly more presence slightly less plot hijack, and AZ the only actually unintrusive "key character".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.