[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homemade thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Is there any other anon that can do this? I would like to see others.
>>
File: 1497067012209.png (330KB, 400x564px) Image search: [Google]
1497067012209.png
330KB, 400x564px
>>33205524
Run while you can do it, or you'll have an horrible fate as the one Homemade-kun had
>>
>>33205524
There's lots of anons into this, none of them are autistic enough to make an entire attentionwhore thread over it though.
>>
>>33205560
This
>>
File: internal screaming.png (163KB, 357x264px) Image search: [Google]
internal screaming.png
163KB, 357x264px
>>33205542
One post.
I was going to ask OP to delete this because I knew it would only bring this up, but I didn't. I held out hope that enough people had forgotten our greatest sin, but no. It was literally the first post. I never liked those threads, but I still feel bad about what you guys did.
>>
>>33205524
Looks good. Now kill yourself, you attention whoring piece of shit.
>>
>>33205581
Well cmon what happened
>>
>>33205581
This is the original sin of /vp/ and it should never be forgotten, so the new generations never fell in our mistakes
>>
>>33205704
>Anon makes thread about "homemade Pokemon toys"
>They're intentional awful, hillarious
>Anon reveals her photo and a web handle she uses
>Anon is not so anon now, other anon look into it
>Meanwhile people pay her retarded amounts of money for her ironically terrible toys via eBay
>she gets dox lite
>tumblr shits a brick when attention whoring backfires because /vp/ loves her figures
>it's retarded and everyone is overreacting to something but nothing really happens except she abandoned the handle on one site and made money and fame
>For some reason, this is a great shame to the "community"

Also, I actually think OP's figure is pretty cool.
>>
>>33205704
None gimped story
>anon makes thread about homemade pokemon toys
>they're intentionally awful
>sells the toys on ebay
>turns out she's a girl
>gets doxxed by what can be assumed to be /r9k/ crossboarders
>>
>>33205524
That's pretty nifty, you gonna paint it?
>>
>>33205857
What happened with tumblr?I was there for homemade kun but stopped paying attention after a while
>>
>>33205524
Are you latinoamerican?
>>
>>33206148
I hope he is, that way the bread wouldn't be filled with horrid cancer-inducing pesticides & many other weird chemicals the murricans add to everything, also, non-murrican food tastes great
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.