[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the only Proper leaks we got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

He got 3 things right

2 versions of 3rd version

The name ultra sun and moon USUM

The system 3DS
>>
>>33204650
>2 versions of 3rd version
>USUM will most likely be a sequel
lol
>>
I hope the "new pokes and new UBs" thing is true just so it can trigger the
>DURR NEW POKEMON = NEW GEN
patternfags
>>
>>33204674
>>USUM will most likely be a sequel

No. Everything so far indicates it's a the same thing as Emerald/Platinum but just split into two versions.
>>
>new pokes
No. They don't introduce new pokemon mid generation, because new pokemon are what define a new generation. New formes at best.

This is just a cleverly done fake. Screencap me if you want.
>>
>>33204677
it's like fucking clockwork
>>33204700
you were probably one of those fags who thought they wouldn't introduce new abilities or moves in ORAS either.
>>
>>33204677
They're not "patterns," they're the only definitive way to define a new generation. Games can have similar engines, be on the same platform, even have the same content if you look at remakes. But generation = generation of pokemon.
>>
>>33204711
>you were probably one of those fags who thought they wouldn't introduce new abilities or moves in ORAS either.
Wait people actually said that? My memory is getting a bit hazy.
>>
>>33204711
Epic strawman my dude.
>>
>>33204718
>they're the only definitive way to define a new generation

Nope. New generation = new mechanics and different set of compatibility. They could EASILY introduce a new Pokemon in USUM and it wouldn't count as a new gen because it's still battle and trade compatible with SM and the mechanics are all still the same.

>>33204732
Learn what a strawman is first.
>>
File: shitIdunnowhattotellyoufam.jpg (73KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
shitIdunnowhattotellyoufam.jpg
73KB, 800x798px
>>33204700
>No. They don't introduce new pokemon mid generation
To be fair, they gave "new" Mega Evolutions for ORAS, but like >>33204732 also mentions, it's a bit of a reach.

Pretty sure it's a load of trash, but I seen pic related floating around recently in the internet's void, and if it turns out to be true, then we're getting new pokemon mid-generation.

Calling bullshit regardless, but whatevs
>>
>>33204757
"Mechanics" is vague, and wrong. ORAS introduced dexnav and sneaking, and it wasn't a new generation. It also wasn't fully compatible with XY due to new megas, so the compatibility meme is wrong. The new Pokemon also wouldn't be battle and trade compatible with SM.

These are all vague notions with exceptions. The rule with no exceptions is that new Pokemon = new gen. You'd have to create some stupid new category like "gen 7.5" since they didn't exist for half of it, and there is no reason to believe that would happen. It has always been this way and you have zero evidence for why it would change.

Yes, that's a strawman, you fucking tool. You're assuming I made a completely unrelated claim to make my argument easier to attack.
>>
>>33204849
>"Mechanics" is vague, and wrong
No, it's not. Mechanics are what define each game as being compatible with one another or not.

>muh dexnav/sneaking
This has nothing to do with the actual core gameplay of the game. They're features. Not mechanics. Gen 2 has different mechanics from Gen 1 because of the new types, stats, and genders. Gen 3 has different mechanics the entire stat calculation system is different and it has natures and abilities. Gen 4 has different mechanics because it has a phys/special split. Gen 5 has different mechanics because it removed a type and changed how TMs work. Fluff like the poketch or contests or following Pokemon doesn't factor in.

> It also wasn't fully compatible with XY due to new megas
It could still battle with XY though. So it's compatible.

>The rule with no exceptions is that new Pokemon = new gen.
The rule with no exceptions is that each generation introduces new battle mechanics that make it not work with games of previous gen. New Pokemon have nothing to do with it. They can introduce a new Pokemon mid-gen any time they want and the consequences would literally be no different than if they introduced new Megas or Alolan forms mid-gen.

>You're assuming I made a completely unrelated claim to make my argument easier to attack.
No, I'm assuming you made that claim because you're a retarded patternfag. It has nothing to do with attacking your argument, although your argument is shit and is based on nothing but MUH PATTERNS.
>>
>>33204757
New generation is indicated by a new set of starters. That's how I consider the distinction.
>>
>>33204925
I just proved to you that the mechanics argument is wrong. Remakes introduce new mechanics, but they're not new gens. New gens could also trade with previous gens before pokebank, so they always had partial compatibility. ORAS also has "partial compatibility" but it's not a new gen.

>removed a type
?
>changed how TMs work
What the fuck does this have to do with battle? You just proved yourself wrong. Not every gen introduces new battle mechanics. What "generation" refers to is a generation of Pokemon. Any new Pokemon introduced after the current gen would be the eighth generation of Pokemon. The game release that coincides with this would be the game of that generation. This has always been the most reliable and definitive way to define generations, no footnotes required. Formes are variations of a Pokemon, they don't take up a new dex slot.

>muh patterns
That's actually your argument. You're discounting something just because it happens to be part of a pattern. I guess you'll also argue that the next game won't contain Pokemon at all and it'll just be trainers fighting, because MUH PATTERNS.
>>
>>33204849
What if USUM is actually gen VIII? we have no confirmation that it will be Gen VII
What if Gen VIII continues on Nintendo Switch?
>>
>>33204925
we already know that the games are not compatible because of the I Choose You Pikachu
>>
>>33204821
It's fucking fake, we've had four threads of this shit and each time the tweet stating who made it has been posted. fuck.
>>
>>33204966
>I just proved to you that the mechanics argument is wrong.
No you didn't. You just listed fluff features that have nothing to do with multiplayer mechanics or core gameplay.

>New gens could also trade with previous gens before pokebank
Only gen 2 could do this. And it still couldn't battle with gen 1 at all so the compatibility isn't the same.

>?
Gen 5 removed a type.

>What the fuck does this have to do with battle?
It has to do with trading. In Gen 4 TMs could be traded. In Gen they were changed to be permanent so they can't be traded. So this requires a new generation.

>What "generation" refers to is a generation of Pokemon.
Considering they've referred to forms as new Pokemon mid-gen before? And considering that they introduce event Pokemon as "new Pokemon" in the middle of a generation because players aren't supposed to know about them? Not really.

>That's actually your argument.
No, it's not. My argument is that mechanics and compatibility are the only meaningful way to separate generations because they can add new Pokemon mid-gen whenever the fuck they want and it wouldn't change anything.

>>33205111
They will be compatible. You just won't be able to use the new Pikachu against a SM player.
>>
If you believe this was real you are probably the kind of person who believes in conspiracy theories because "it just seems TOO coincidental"
>>
Your all wrong
A new gen is
>New Pokemon.Forms don't count
>New Region
Its been this way for 20 years, and it will be this way forever
>>
File: 1501878268091.png (389KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
1501878268091.png
389KB, 700x988px
>>33204650
>Ultra Beast
>Ultra Space
>Ultra Ball
>Ultra Sun Ultra Moon
Gee anon, who would have thought?
>>
>>33205231
>Ultra Ball
Wow, Game Freak's been foreshadowing gen 7 since the Gameboy days.
>>
>>33205147
Reusable TMs have nothing to do with core battle mechanics. You contradicted yourself already.
>Only gen 2 could do this
That's false. Look it up. Most games had trade compatibility with previous games. And again, an exception.
>gen 5 removed a type
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you this insistent on proving you don't know shit?

Your argument boils down to "THIS IS THE OBJECTIVE WAY TO SEPARATE GENS, EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE TIME." You know what doesn't have "that one time?" New pokemon. And who's "they?" New Pokemon are objectively defined by a new dex slot. Formes use the same dex slot. Giratina Origin is not a new Pokemon, it's Giratina.

>they can add new Pokemon mid-gen whenever the fuck they want
They could add new mechanics and various forms of compatibility mid-gen. And they have. What they haven't added is new Pokemon because that's what defines a new gen, and there is absolutely zero reason to believe that will change other than to be a contrarian.
>>
>>33205198
>Its been this way for 20 years, it will be this way forever

That's what you guys always say until it changes. Last year it was legendary Pokemon don't evolve and starters don't leak 5 months early.
>>
>>33205236
Yes yes anon
Obviously in japanese you donkey
>>
>>33205241
Legendaries not evolving wasn't a rule, it was just a fact at the time. Whereas introducing a literal eighth generation of Pokemon, but the game would be classified as seventh generation? That's not how it works, it's contradictory, creates the need for convoluted new classifications like gen 7.5 or some other bullshit, and has no reason to happen.
>>
>>33205237
>Reusable TMs have nothing to do with core battle mechanics

But they have to do with core trading mechanics, which is still important. Gen 5 also changed battle mechanics anyway so no I didn't contradict myself.

>Most games had trade compatibility with previous games
Transferring != trading

>What the fuck are you talking about? Are you this insistent on proving you don't know shit?
I think you're the one who doesn't know shit.
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/%3F%3F%3F_(type)
Read up.

>"THIS IS THE OBJECTIVE WAY TO SEPARATE GENS, EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE TIME."
??? But I'm not doing that. I've already pointed out how every gen has had different battle mechanics and were only battle compatible with stuff in their own gen. Pokemon is a flimsy way to separate generations because they can add new Pokemon whenever they want mid-gen and it would have no relevance as to whether or not it's a new Pokemon or a new form because the end result the same fucking thing.

>They could add new mechanics and various forms of compatibility mid-gen
No they haven't. Otherwise the games wouldn't be able to battle with each other in the first place.
Only Gen 1 games can battle with Gen 1 games. Only Gen 2 games can battle with Gen 2 games. Only Gen 3 games can battle with Gen 3 games. All because the mechanics are different. It's not hard to understand.

>>33205261
>Legendaries not evolving wasn't a rule, it was just a fact at the time
Just like how new Pokemon only being in new gens is just a fact and not a rule.
>>
>>33204650
Goddamn
Link to the thread?
>>
>>33205272
USM won't have any new pokemon. Confirmed by global link. But we will se some new forms(confirmed by global link). We're getting gen 8 news around a month or 2 after usm anyways.
>>
>>33205297
It will be added to global link after the game comes out.
>>
>>33205272
>core trading mechanics
They don't affect trade. Trade compatibility works the same way in gen 5 as before. Trade compatibility in general is a bad way to define a gen because it's always fluctuated. You know what hasn't? New Pokemon.

>??? type
Changing Curse is not a "core" change to battle mechanics.

>they can add new Pokemon whenever they want mid-gen
You keep saying that when it's never ever happened, while your other rules have been broken. They won't do this, because they would be adding a new generation of Pokemon to an ostensibly older generation of game, which would throw generations out of order. That's why there's no such thing as "mid gen Pokemon."
>flimsy way
No, it's the only objective way, because battle mechanics don't have a "generation," whereas Pokemon do. And the game they are released in is that same generation.

Legendaries not evolving doesn't change the legendary classification one bit. New Pokemon mid gen however completely changes how generations work. This isn't hard to understand.
>>
File: 1391714432803.jpg (31KB, 493x496px) Image search: [Google]
1391714432803.jpg
31KB, 493x496px
>my face when I want this to be the real deal just to actually motivate me to buy a complete version of a beta I wasted money on
>but am also not bootyblasted if it's fake because that means people are tearing each other apart over nothing and I can watch you all go further into a hell of your own making
>>
Can the third Lycanroc form be considered a new pokemon? since it is not a alolan form?
>>
>>33205337
>They don't affect trade.

Yes it does. I can trade TMs and make Pokemon hold them in Gen 4. I can't in Gen 5. This would break if the games tried battling or trading with one another.

>Changing Curse is not a "core" change to battle mechanics.
Yes it is. If I have Conversion and Curse in Gen 4, it will fail. If I do the same thing in Gen 5, I'll be able to turn my Pokemon into Ghost-type. It's a core change that would make the games incompatible with each other.

>You keep saying that when it's never ever happened
But it can happen.

>while your other rules have been broken
But they haven't been broken.

> They won't do this, because they would be adding a new generation of Pokemon to an ostensibly older generation of game, which would throw generations out of order
Spoken like a true patternfag. They don't fucking care if it would "throw generations out of order" because GF are the ones who decide what a generation is in the first place and they already DO introduce new Pokemon mid-gen in the form of event Pokemon. The only difference this time is that we wouldn't see the data before they announce it.

> battle mechanics don't have a "generation,"
Yes they do.

Again, I repeat the example of Gen 1 can only battle with Gen 1, Gen 2 can only battle with Gen 2, Gen 3 can only battle with Gen 3, etc
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>33205236
They foreshadowed Munna since gen I anon, who do you think you're fooling?
>>
>>33205241
>Last year it was legendary Pokemon don't evolve and starters don't leak 5 months early
Checkmate,I never said that
>>
File: 1489288586083.jpg (342KB, 1200x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1489288586083.jpg
342KB, 1200x1106px
>>33205368
It's a damn good feeling.
>>
File: 1464385205940.jpg (148KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1464385205940.jpg
148KB, 1111x597px
>they'll never make a legendary that can breed!
>they'll never make a new gen pokemon that has a dex number before the starters!
>they won't re-type pokemon like togekiss into fairy type because they've never changed a pokemon's second type before!
>they'll never a make a regional bird that isn't normal/flying!
>they'll never give only one starter two megas because starters need to be treated equally!
>they'll never introduce new abilities mid-gen!
>they'll never introduce new moves mid-gen!
>it's an odd gen so it will have a lot of pokemon!
>they'll never make a legendary that evolves!
>they'll never introduce new pokemon mid-gen!

how many times do patternfags need to be BTFO before they learn their lesson?
>>
>>33205394
That doesn't change how transferring between gens works. Again, trade mechanics fluctuate. It's not what defines a gen. Same with battle mechanics. And small changes to moves is not "core battle mechanics" on par with special physical split, natures, etc.

It won't happen for the same reason removing Pokemon won't happen: it's how the series works. Mechanics and compatibility don't have a coinciding generational definition, while Pokemon generations do. Introducing a new list of Pokemon would be an eighth generation of Pokemon, as would the game they're introduced in. You haven't provided a single fucking reason why this would be different.

No they fucking don't you goddamn retard, those Pokemon were already in the dex and the game code as soon as the gen was introduced. They're not going to add new Pokemon to SM's dex, and if they do in USM that would make it the eighth generation of games.
>>
>>33204821
>fat lillie
kys
>>
>>33205494
Said no one fucking ever, especially because gen 2 changed types already. Those are unrelated things that don't markedly change the way anything is classified. Literally your only argument against this is "patterns don't matter" when it matters outside the scope of mere patterns.
>>
File: 768768.jpg (34KB, 1282x723px) Image search: [Google]
768768.jpg
34KB, 1282x723px
>>33204650
>releasing on 3DS as if a game in the middle of a gen would switch consoles
>new forms for Necrozma as if we all didn't know it was the third member the mascot trio
>gets a lucky guess with USUM after we'd been meming about sequel titles for 3 gens in row
>everything else is either vague and generic, or just downright nonsensical

Why do people consider these "leaks" again?
>>
>>33205494
Literally the only 2 things thaf define a new gen is
>New Region
>New Pokemon
Everything you said there doesn't matter and is from patternfags.New region+ new pokemon =New gen.
>>
>>33204650

>Things I want for the third version of SM
>Things I want for the third version
>Things I want for the third
>Things I want for
>Things I want
>I want
>WANT

Not a fucking leak idiot. It's what he wants for the next game.
>>
File: bruh.png (52KB, 226x300px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
52KB, 226x300px
>>33204674
>sequel
almost like you didn't watch the trailer
>>
>>33205554
newfag
>>
>>33205643
not an argument
>>
>>33205630
Read the last line.
>>
>>33205653
yes it is

those are all things people said. Stop being new.
>>
>>33205630
wow you're stupid. wrote all that trying to be clever instead of reading the full thing
>>
>>33205662
>>33205690

Yeah he said they aren't leaks. You're both gullible fucking idiots though and guess what that totally isn't any sort of leak and don't screen cap this let's wait until you figure out for yourselves.
>>
File: simonalmostspitsoutcoke.gif (1020KB, 298x236px) Image search: [Google]
simonalmostspitsoutcoke.gif
1020KB, 298x236px
>>33204757
>They could EASILY introduce a new Pokemon in USUM and it wouldn't count as a new gen because it's still battle and trade compatible with SM
>still trade compatible with SM
>mfw

Also
>New generation = new mechanics and different set of compatibility
You realize that by this ideology, BW2 were Gen 6 right?
>>
>>33205546
> Again, trade mechanics fluctuate.
No they don't. Every gen can trade between games of its own gen. Only gen 2 can trade backwards.

>Same with battle mechanics
No. Every gen can only battle with games of its own gen.

>it's how the series works
No it isn't. It's how you want it to work because it fits in your little autistic headcanon.

>those Pokemon were already in the dex and the game code as soon as the gen was introduced
But I'm SAYING it doesn't matter because Game Freak doesn't expect players to know about these Pokemon early. If they decided not to include Pokemon in the game data because either A. The Pokemon isn't finished or B. They want to start keeping Pokemon a secret from hackers, they could easily just introduce new Pokemon in a mid-gen game.

>>33206393
>>still trade compatible with SM
Yes. Were ORAS not trade compatible with XY just because they introduced new mega stones? Of course not.

>You realize that by this ideology, BW2 were Gen 6 right?
No because BW2 has the same mechanics as BW you retard.
>>
File: 0p8hq0.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
0p8hq0.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>33206422
>Were ORAS not trade compatible with XY just because they introduced new mega stones? Of course not
>he fell for the new megas = new pokemon meme
Holy fuck it makes sense now

>No because BW2 has the same mechanics as BW you retard
The irony
https://www.serebii.net/black2white2/breed.shtml
>>
>>33206451
>ABLOO BLOO BLOO MEGAS AREN'T THE SAME AS POKEMON
Not the point retard. Adding a new Pokemon wouldn't have any different consequence than adding a new Mega Evolution.

>he can't read
the irony
>>
I'm not gonna say new Pokemon mid Gen is gonna happen anytime soon but I'd rather be open to the idea than saying "it'll never happen"
This fanbase has recently been consistently BTFO'd whenever we try to predict what Gamefreak can and can't do, will and will not do.
>>
>>33206484
Mega evoltions are forms,they have a diferrence.
>>
>>33206422
>>33206393
>>33206120
>>33205630
>>33205609
>>33205546
>>33205494
New Pokemon+New region = new genaration
>>
File: 1500088826674.jpg (220KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1500088826674.jpg
220KB, 1280x1280px
>>33206484
>Adding a new Pokemon wouldn't have any different consequence than adding a new Mega Evolution.
Except, you know, you can't trade it with the previous game, which is a compatibility issue. But keep on thinking Mega evolutions, or forms are new Pokemon.

>he can't read
What are you on about? The mechanics that I linked you that are literally new? Which mind you completely debunked what you said here >>33204757
>>
>>33206495
>evoltions

that's how an autist would pronounce evolution
>>
>>33206495
Yes they are forms. But how is the consequence any different from new Pokemon?

They don't work with XY battling just like new Pokemon would.
The mega stones can't trade to XY just like mega stones would.

So literally how does it matter at all? I remember people using this exact argument for arguing how ORAS wouldn't introduce new megas yet tGF did it anyway.
>>
>>33206517
>The mega stones can't trade to XY just like new Pokemon would.*
>>
>>33206506
>Except, you know, you can't trade it with the previous game, which is a compatibility issue.

Except, you know, you can't trade mega stones to the previous game, which is a compatibility issue.

>The mechanics that I linked you that are literally new?
And what do they have to do with compatibility with BW?
>>
>>33206512
In the games code, their counted as forms
>>
>>33206526
>Except, you know, you can't trade mega stones to the previous game, which is a compatibility issue.
Great job proving my point!

>And what do they have to do with compatibility with BW?
This is a separate point, are you retarded? Its mechanics related and their completely new and separate from BW2.
>No because BW2 has the same mechanics
as BW you retard
Reread your posts again holy fuck >>33204757 >>33206422
>>
>>33206546
>Great job proving my point!

No. Because Megas got introduced mid-gen. Just like new Pokemon can.

>This is a separate point, are you retarded?
No it's not.
>>
>>33206506
>Except, you know, you can't trade it with the previous game, which is a compatibility issue.

But you can't trade new forms with the previous game either fucktard. Try trading a Cosplay Pikachu to XY and let me know how that works out for you.

>But keep on thinking Mega evolutions, or forms are new Pokemon.

He didn't say they were new Pokemon. He said they're functionally equivalent to new Pokemon as they don't exist in the previous game's data and therefore can't be traded to said game, creating the same fucking "compatibility issue" you claim makes adding entirely new species impossible.

If you still insist on pretending that's literally calling them new Pokemon instead of just making a relevant comparison because you're a stubborn jackass, forget alternate forms and think about moves - you can't trade a Groudon with Precipice Blades to XY either. Explain how an entirely new Pokemon would function any differently than an existing Pokemon with a new move in terms of trade compatibility. Protip: you can't.
>>
>>33206512
Evolutions* typing from my phone
Are you happy now?
>>
>>33206558
See>>33206533
>>
>>33206566
see >>33206484
>>
>>33206570
Megas are forms in the games code,just like alolan forms. You can't argue with that.
>>
>>33206578
But I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing that the consequence is the same either way.
>>
>>33204650
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/32189824/
Link to the actual thread
>>
>>33204650
If anything is to be true, it's more likely this one:

https://yuki.la/vp/32426399

It doesn't give anything retarded like yours but it:

>mentions the names of at least the 3DS ones weeks before they were announced
>mentions a connection method for the 3DS and Switch which, while obvious, there was no reason to think would happen before it was announced a few weeks later for a 3DS/Switch game set releasing this month
>mentions the date and nearly hits the release date when most people probably weren't expecting another one so fast

The error of the dates is easily explained by changes since there were weeks in between that post and the actual reveal and their failure to announce the Switch version is easily explained by the same reasoning that they only had 20 something seconds of trailer for them at all - they want to give Pokkén it's chance. They know main series will take precedence in everyone's mind so they're not saying much of anything. Probably until mid-October so as to give Pokkén a chance.

Especially sensible on their part when you know some people will buy it expecting it's all they get for now who would probably put it off if they knew a port was coming shortly.

This could also explain why they announced Gen 8 when people were complaining about no port instead of just fessing up if there is one. A game over a year away isn't likely to damage Pokkén's sales. If anything it'll help because people now know they're going to need a Switch if they wish to continue to play them AND more Switches sold in the short term may mean more Pokkén sold before they possibly come out with it.

Still doubtful but at the same time infinitely more believable leaks than what you've tried to sell us on.
>>
>>33204821
There's no furigana. That means it's fake. How new are you
>>
>>33205403
I wonder what that line was in Japanese.
>>
>>33204650
I laugh that kids still trust this shit when OP clearly called the games USUM like you do with supposed sequels by giving them retarded nicknames
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.