[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which of these are receiving an Alola form in USUM, vp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon-2nd-gen.jpg (64KB, 364x416px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-2nd-gen.jpg
64KB, 364x416px
which of these are receiving an Alola form in USUM, vp?
>>
the one under mantine
>>
Natu line - Psychic/Ground
Sunflora - Grass/Fire
Wooper line - Fire/Ground
Qwilfish - Steel/Poison
Teddiursa line - Dark/Fairy
Stantler - Normal/Ghost
Phanpy line - Water
>>
>>33202841
Since none of them are Island Scan probably none.

If any are to get them, ones hiding out in the wild in Alola meaning they may have had change time (especially in an alternate story) would be most likely.

Wouldn't surprise me of the original Alolan Formes ONLY appeared in S/M too so you had to buy all of them to get them all.
>>
>le gen 2 pokemon are going get alolan forms xD

Why do people keep perpetuating this meme?
>>
>>33202841
How are we supposed to know? we are not GF
>>
>>33203951
What kind of twisted logic is this. These are the main candidates PRECISELY because they fit these parameters
>they're not in the Alola dex
>they can't mega evolve
>their entire evolutionary line, bar Mantine and Wobba pre evos are GEN II

USUM is going to expand upon SM dex. That's why these are the main candidate. How is going to fit that pokémon that previously were normal in Alola now have got an alola form?

>>33203966
Why not? ORAS had new megas. It's such an easy and doable way to promote the new games. Plus since GS are coming to the VC we could get the original mons through the VC as we can do now with the first generation ones (since GF basically considers VC release seventh gen, they've got direct access to the bank). It's not a meme. Stop using buzzwords without any cognition just to fit in with the cool kids.
>>
>>33204007
>USUM is going to expand upon SM dex. That's why these are the main candidate. How is going to fit that pokémon that previously were normal in Alola now have got an alola form?

It's simple. USUM is a different universe from SM, so the Kanto/Johto Pokemon that were already in Alola evolved differently in USUM's universe.

I'm not sure why it's so hard to believe, honestly.
>>
>>33202841
if it were up to me

>Flying/Fairy Hoothoot and Noctowl, they're pink and magical girly
>Grass/Fire Belossm, it's a hawaiian fire dancer now
>Fire/Water Wooper and Quagsire, just color them red and say they got spicy
>Ice Stantler, it lives in colder climates whatever
>Fighting Octillery, it has boxing gloves on its tentacles
>Flying Phanpy and Donphan, they use their wings to fly like Dumbo
>>
>>33204007
>meme
>buzzword
you had me til then. mostlywell put, anon.
>>
File: 1496203038805.jpg (54KB, 357x517px) Image search: [Google]
1496203038805.jpg
54KB, 357x517px
>no Fairy/Fire Houndoom
>>
>>33204036
Spotted the 3DS baby. Enough with this alternate universe bullshit, USUM is just a third version split into 2 for maximum jew. It's going to be exactly like SM with a slightly expanded story, expanded dex and some postgame content. What was regular in SM will stay the same, only Pokemons not in the Alola dex have a shot of getting an Alola form.
Why are you people acting so fucking brand new?
>>
>>33204161
t. Switchfag scared of USUM being better games than his upcoming crap.
>>
>>33204007
If ORAS expanded Megas, USUM will expand Z-Moves, not Alolan forms.

Which is sad
>>
>>33202841
Hopefully none. Alola forms were a mistake and need to be retconned.
>>
>>33204161
>Expanded dex
>>
Remember, Alolan forms are based on introduced species. So even though Belossom and Sunflora seem like they make sense because of sun/Hawaii theme, they don't because they would have no reason to be introduced to Alola and if they were they wouldn't need to adapt.

Good picks would be Spearow/Fearow based on the real-life introduced species of the sparrow, Pokémon based on livestock like Gogoat or Mareep, or ones based on pests like Heracross and Kriketune.

Ironically, the ones that would make the absolute MOST sense, Tauros, Miltank, Politoed, Parasect, Stoutland and Growlithe; are all in the fucking game already yet don't have Alolan forms. The cane toad is an infamous problem in the Pacific islands, they have a fucking frog Pokémon and didn't think to reference it?
>>
The only ones who I think would get cool alola forms like the vulpix and sandshrew line are the teddiursa and tyrogue line. If we go from this list.

But I really hope we get alolan Johto starters too.
>>
File: IMG_5991.jpg (116KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5991.jpg
116KB, 700x467px
>>33205023
But sunflowers were introduced to Hawaii and there's a huge field of them, so I guess they're an invasive species?
>>
Prepare for disappointment..

Now if you're expecting Kanto alola forms, well..
>>
Phanpy is already the perfect cutemon. It needs nothing but more merch.
>>
File: alolaform.png (615KB, 920x1192px) Image search: [Google]
alolaform.png
615KB, 920x1192px
>>
>>33204244
If you ask me you've got it the wrong way around.
ORAS needed Megas to market the game.
"New" Pokémon (old Pokémon with new aesthetics and typing eg Lycanroc Twilight) are more exciting than Z-Moves.

>>33203951
>Since none of them are Island Scan probably none.
This
>One Pokémon per island a day
>Literally just one of said Pokémon as if it was dumped by a trainer and got lost
>The whole idea of Alola Forms is a species gets "introduced" and develops coping strategies to survive
>>
>Gamefreak
>Caring about Johto ever
>>
>>33208036
you like fairy types, don't you
>>
>>33202859
I think you mean the one to the right of hitmontop
>>
>>33208036
Seems weird to exclude those with a later gen evolution.
There's nothing that says they both can't get a form.
>>
>>33203966
ye olde /vp/ hivemind, just like when everyone was 100% sure roothoot was the real deal
>>
>>33208036
what about stantler and qwilfish
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.