[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your Gen 7 starters reactions.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1501382291921.gif (547KB, 700x625px) Image search: [Google]
1501382291921.gif
547KB, 700x625px
>Loved litten at first
*"fake" final evolutions leaked* (fel)
>wishing they're fake because incineroar looks like shit
*torracat showed* (es)
>"okay, it still looks like a cat and not an old guy"
*real final evolutions leaked* (rel)
>"oh..." Disappointment.

>didn't care about popplio
*fel*
>"it's too feminine to be real, doesn't fit with popplio"
*es*
>"aww... Brionne is a cute, I love her"
*rel*
>"well, that was expected, but it's too overdesigned"

>didn't care about Rowlet
*fel*
>"that really fits with rowlet"
*es*
>"eww... It looks like shit"
*rel*
>"meh"

The only thing that I liked were Brionne (two fucking hours resetting for a female) and Litten.

Last thread died too soon.
>>
>>33202178
At first I wanted to go with Popplio because it was cute, but then the leaks happened and I decided it was too feminine (and the fact that it's still 90% male annoys me). Incineroar looked cool, and I fell in love with Torracat's design so that cemented it for me. I was indifferent towards Rowlet at all stages.
>>
>>33202178
I want to cum inside that thing
>>
rowlet: sure whatever
dartrix: ew
decidueye: shit

litten: cute and edgy best combo
torracat: shit
incineroar: disgusting

popplio: shit
brionne: disgusting
primarina: worst pokemon out of 802
>>
The three starters were fine at first, but when I saw what they evolved into, literal furry bait, I boxed my starter as soon as possible and played through the game with a Cyndaquil.
>>
>>33202178
I hate all of the fully evolved gen 7 starters
>>
>>33202527
my >>33202524 starter was a-grimer
>>
>>33202178
I started with liking litten and poplio. I don't like any of them now since their final evos. I liked decidueye for a while but i realized it doesnt look cool. I'm Boxing my starter in usn
>>
>>33202178
Loved Rowlet and Litten, hated Popplio.

Dartrix was interesting, Torracat and Brionne were ok.

Decidueye was kinda cool but the stats killed it for me, Incineroar was disgusting and I feel Primarina's concept was great but was overdesigned as fuck.
>>
File: DAuoyNAVo.jpg (149KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
DAuoyNAVo.jpg
149KB, 1366x768px
>first stage reveals
Found Rowlet to be boring but cute, warmed up to it more after reading its site information and fanart started popping up. Litten disappointed me more than any starter before it, as it was just a cat with an edgy personality. Popplio was the goofy little sea lion shit I'd always wanted and finally completed the pinniped trio, so it instantly shot up to be my second favourite Pokemon overall.
>leaks
Instantly knew they were real from the styles and themes of the Pokemon presented. Didn't think too much of Decidueye but I was interested in seeing how Incineroar would come to be from its first stage and Primarina was perfect, being everything I had wanted and more. Overall left a good impression.
>second stage reveals
Dartrix was a charming little cutie. Torracat did nothing to improve the position Litten was in. Brionne was, yet again, perfect.
>final stage reveals
Still didn't have much of an opinion on Decidueye and I still don't. It doesn't appeal to nor offend me - it's just there. Incineroar managed to impress me with the classic villain vibe it displayed and the personality it exuded, then managed to redeem Litten and Torracat with the information given to us through Sun and Moon's site by providing a different insight into their personalities and completing their story as a whole. The sea lion's still perfect.
>>
>oh shit starters
>Popplio is adorable but it's totally gonna revolutionize clown fetishes
>Rowlet is okay
>Litten is okay, I guess, all the furfags expecting it to be waifubait are gonna be dead wrong when clown fetishes get revolutionized
>oh shit art leaks that actually look real for once
>Primarina is pretty nice and I was right about it being a waifumon but I'm sad it wasn't a clown waifumon
>Decidueye is pretty cool
>Incineroar is alright I guess
>oh shit middle stages that make it so you'd have to be a retard to not believe the leaks
>Brionne is cute
>Dartrix is lame
>Torracat is great why couldn't this have been the final stage of a line instead of being forced into a line with two just okay Pokemon who will undoubtedly get more merch and focus Attack Eviolite when
>>
The anti-decidueyefags ITT are absolute scum, just a friendly notice.
>>
>>33202178
>first stage reveals
Loved Popplio and liked Rowlet, Litten grew on me later
>leaks
Fell in love with Primarina, didn't feel anything for the other two
>second stage reveals
Loved all of them
>final stage reveals
Primarina looked even better in-game than in the leaked concept art, the other two grew on me over time and now I like them all
>>
>>33202178
>Gen 7 starters reaction
>Congratulations! Your Golbat evolved into Crobat!
Nice, just in time
>>
>Rowlet
Cute
>Dartrix
Cute but also cool
>Decidueye
Grass/Ghost now huh. Weird.

>Popplio
Cute
>Brionne
This has to be fake. Maybe it'll get gender differences?
>Primarina
Fuck this shit. I want Ballio.

>Litten
Its fur is covered in oil? This thing's gonna become a Fire/Fighting Turkish Oil Wrestling cat isn't it?
>Torracat
Holy shit it's really happening.
>Incineroar
Fire/Dark? Cut the crap Game Freak. We all know you wanted to make this guy Fire/Fighting.
>>
>>33202178
Rowlet: Adorable, definitely gonna pick
Litten: Pretty cute, better ALREADY from the last few gens
Popplio: Probably my second choice if Rowlet evolves into garbage

Dartrix: Nice. Still going with the owl.
Torracat: Gross. Hope that wrestler thing in the leaks is Dark type or this line is irredeemable.
Brionne: Eh. Could be worse. At least the leaked final looks nice.

Decidueye: No reason not to go with it; everything turned out ok.
Incineroar: Pretty cool lore, and it turned out Dark type so I like it.
Primarina: Total qt. If I do a second playthrough I'm picking it (I never did).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.