[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It s happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: DGXQtxdUMAAUpcY.jpg (73KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
DGXQtxdUMAAUpcY.jpg
73KB, 800x798px
It s happening
>>
>>33201794
This is fake.
We've had this same thread already today.
>>
>>33201794
No es fake
>>
Untrue and homosexual
>>
>>33201794
Stop the fake scans.
>>
Why would you make another thread about this fake shit
>>
>>33201794
fake as fuck.
>>
File: OP_Sucks_Dick.png (1MB, 998x996px) Image search: [Google]
OP_Sucks_Dick.png
1MB, 998x996px
>>33201794
No it's not, fuck off, it's full stock art we can find and replicate with little to no effort
>>
>>33201802
however yours become already homosexual
>>
>>33201821
>Corocoro can't use official art in its issues anymore
>using official art to disprove this

I don't believe in this shit either, but maybe you should find the Lillie art, or the silhouette mon to debunk this. Corocoro has been using official art for ages, what you posted doesn't disprove anything.
>>
>>33201794
fake and gay
>>
>>33201794
Even if it was real, why the fuck would Lilie have winter clothes on?
>>
>>33201853

>>33199996
>>
>>33201921
About time
>>
>>33201794
Thats not game freak artstyle and the pague look So simple
>>
>>33201854
but gay is (You)
>>
>>33201853
corocoro scans usually leak 3-4 days before the official release and people always take photos of the full page, not some blurry zoomed in shot at nothing at all, on the other thread some other anons pointed out the lack of furigana, the small hiragana text that allows kids to read complicated kanjis that they use on the magazine and this shot has none, other anon pointed out that the left text is gibberish and as I pointed out on the other thread, I took that eevee picture straight from bulbapedia and copied it into this fake, it's exactly the same size as the one on the supposed corocoro scan, I added a white outline and noticed some small white dots floating around, there is one near one of eevee's ears, this small white dot is also present on the fake scan, looks like someone forgot to delete it when he was deleting the other ones, I'm currently looking for lillie's picture, it may as well be an edit, I'll ask at /vp/ edits
>>33201921
are you sure? if you reverse search this picture on google or tineye it gives you nothing, could have been made by someone else for the sake of calling op a fake, and it's not even the same shape as the one on the fake scan
>>
>>33202006
>are you sure? if you reverse search this picture on google or tineye it gives you nothing, could have been made by someone else for the sake of calling op a fake, and it's not even the same shape as the one on the fake scan

No idea, but it seems pretty close. And it's not like there's any chance that the OP image isn't fake.
>>
>>33202006
>are you sure? if you reverse search this picture on google or tineye it gives you nothing, could have been made by someone else for the sake of calling op a fake, and it's not even the same shape as the one on the fake scan
Idk why is this so sad to read.
>>
>>33201794
As long as it reduces the amount of umbreonfags...
>>
Lillie better have really long hair in USUM.
>>
It s fakening
>>
>>33201794
NO ES FAKE
>>
>>33201794
https://twitter.com/KeithMontalbo/status/893642899514052608
>>
>low resolution image
>parts of the """"leak"""" are hidden out of view
>Shittiest lighting quality possible
>turns the fucking camera on an angle for no reason
Why the fuck do people do this so fucking much? What even is the point? Posting fake leaks only makes you look like a fucking mongoloid when soneone debunks it in less than 10 minutes. It's almost like the whole owlfag scandal
>>
>>33204973
>>33204973
>>33204973
OP BTFO

>"It was a 10-minute Photoshop job after I finished drawing this particular Lillie drawing (I streamed early parts of it too lol)"
>>
>>>>>>>new Pokemon mid gen
>>
File: DGbc_pVUIAIOGTx.png (215KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
DGbc_pVUIAIOGTx.png
215KB, 900x900px
>>33202026
BTFO
T
F
O

Guess who was right and who is wrong?
That's right bitch, I was right
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.