[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ORAS is so lazy it didn't even bother to use the individual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

>ORAS is so lazy it didn't even bother to use the individual versions of the Tao Trio's themes and instead uses Zekrom's version for all 3

Defend this
>>
>>33200447
>they do this but then use individual themes for everything else
Did they also use Giratina's Plat theme?
>>
>>33200447
Oh boy, another ORAS shitposting thread
>>
File: 644Zekrom3.png (158KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
644Zekrom3.png
158KB, 604x397px
Zekrom is the best of the 3. Simple as that.
>>
>>
>>33200447
>tfw the ORAS hatedom needs to stoop to this
Loving every laugh.
>>
>>33200571
Like clockwork
>>
>>33200571
We dont need to stoop to this, it's just another for the pile
>>
because its so fucking minor that absolutely no one cares
ive heard all three in-game and didnt even know there was a difference until i saw it online
>>
>>33200571
>people actually defending oras
/vp/ truly is the youngest board
>>
>>33200447
Just like how it uses the old GSC theme For the Legendary Beasts? Despite HGSS, also giving them a remix for each one.
>>
>>33200447
Nobody gives a shit about your gen, Unovabortion
>>
>>33200595
I didn't defend anything, but then, I guess you guys are used to making shit up. Anything to make the most popular remakes seem worse than they are, right?
>>
There's no way to tell those music appart with the 3DS speakers desu
>>
>>33200728
Like clockwork
>>
>>33200641
>"popularity means it's good!"
ORAS is several times inferior to HGSS and Emerald.
>>
>>33200756
Who are you quoting? I didn't make any mention of their quality.
>>
File: 264289781664.jpg (69KB, 611x548px) Image search: [Google]
264289781664.jpg
69KB, 611x548px
>>33200771
>"Anything to make the most popular remakes seem worse than they are, right?"
>>
>>33200797
1: Are ORAS the most popular remakes?

2: Does the ORAS hatedom not falsely claim things like "ORAS weakened every trainer in the game" or "ORAS only shortened caves and added nothing" or "ORAS removed elements from Emerald"?
>>
>>33200824
You mentioned their quality you fucking retard. Don't move goalposts.
>>
>>33200850
Nope, not accepting your false premise. Sorry. If I had said "ORAS are good games", that would be one thing, but all I said is that they're popular and people try to make them look worse.
>>
>>33200824
>"ORAS removed elements from Emerald"?

How is that a false claim
>>
>>33200447
Who cares, SM also uses many old themes instead of remixing them
>>
>>33200880
You're mentioning their quality again fucking idiot. By claiming people are making the games out to be 'worse than they really are' you are talking about quality.
>>
>>33200901
>What is reading comprehension
>>
>>33200890
Because it implies ORAS were built with Emerald as a base and content was deliberately stripped out, rather than not included. FRLG doesn't have Pikachu following you, but we don't say they removed features from Yellow.
>>
>>33200901
tha'ts not the critizism at hand. He's pointing out that the Tao Trio each have their own themese cause they all have differences to repesent their typing, but ORAS just gives all of them Zekrom's part of the theme.
>>
>>33200915
Maybe English isn't your first language. Nowhere did I say that the games are even good. Your whole notion that I was insinuating popularity = quality is borne from your own mind.
>>
>>33200923
>>33200928
Who cares, its all GF laziness

BW2 remixed all old themes, ORAS and SM just use the old ones
>>
>>33200447
>hating on ORAS as if it's still relevant
fuck off, summerfag
>>
>>33200924
>"B-but they weren't Emerald remakes!"
Can you fuckers stop with this retarded argument that no one takes seriously? HGSS added shit from Crystal on top of various new features and a couple new areas. Even the people who worked on ORAS claimed that the Battle Frontier wasn't in it because people preferred games with little content. Also, the director of ORAS was also the director of SM which explains why neither game has any post game.

>>33200953
Are you literally retarded? You brought up quality by saying "people claim they're worse than they really are." That's you bringing up quality you retard. Literally kill yourself if you can't comprehend this.
>>
>>33200447
I thought it was the same for all 3.
>>
>>33200982
>>33200982
>HGSS added shit from Crystal
One NPC.

>Even the people who worked on ORAS claimed that the Battle Frontier wasn't in it because people preferred games with little content.
That isn't what they said and you know it. If ORAS are so bad, why do you people always have to lie? They said that players nowadays wouldn't care enough about the BF to justify them remaking it instead of working on other things. Based on the sales, they weren't wrong, since people seemed to not care anyways.

>That's you bringing up quality you retard.
Nope, that's me bringing up your MO. The quality of ORAS is irrelevant - the entire point I was making is how you people will make up shit just to make them look worse, as seen above.
>>
>>33200641
they arent the most popular remakes. Sales dont really mean much in a franchise with guaranteed sales like this one
>>
>>33201065
>One NPC
But you're lying faggot. Suicune was a roaming legendary in Gold/Silver.
>"They said that players nowadays wouldn't care enough about the BF"
So what I said, but worded differently?
>"the entire point I was making is how you people will make up shit just to make them look worse"
Again, it doesn't have to be positive or anything, but you're bringing up quality by saying that people are trying to make them look worse. How many times do I have to explain it to such a fucking retard that can't make sense of a simple sentence? Then again, you're defending the laziest remakes made to date, and are also using reddit spacing.
>>
>>33201123
>But you're lying faggot. Suicune was a roaming legendary in Gold/Silver.
So they removed content from Gold and Silver. Wow. (not serious)

>So what I said, but worded differently?
Yeah, worded accurately. They didn't say players prefer "less content".

>Again, it doesn't have to be positive or anything, but you're bringing up quality by saying that people are trying to make them look worse.
Let me try a different approach, we seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding here.
I don't care whether the games are good or bad, you don't have to like them, but at least try not to embellish criticism. I'm not bringing up their quality in the sense that I'm not judging them at all, just saying that some people seem to go out of their way to make them seem artificially worse. There are people on this board who seriously believe ORAS weakened every gym leader and added literally nothing because people keep saying it when it's not true.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.