[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ash's Rockruff will evolve into...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 3.png (609KB, 703x704px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
609KB, 703x704px
Pic related
>>
File: Ash-Decidueye.jpg (84KB, 900x669px) Image search: [Google]
Ash-Decidueye.jpg
84KB, 900x669px
>>33200442
We knew this since the beginning. It was always obvious, everyone else just has a denialneck. Pic related is the real star of the anime btw.
>>
>>33200442
I think so too. It makes the most sense.
>>
>>33200442

Oh, you poor denialfag...
>>
>>33200480
You are the one in denial here. Rockruff will not evolve into a new form and it also won't be Ashs ace, see >>33200460 also take good care of your denial bara neck, or else you will have to visit a doctor
>>
File: Schlick.png (42KB, 330x278px) Image search: [Google]
Schlick.png
42KB, 330x278px
>All this build up for Rockruff evolving
>Midday Lycanroc and Midnight Lycanroc are already owned and depicted as Olivia and Gladion's pokemon respectively

You're gonna get your bipedal (read: not digitigrade like Midnight Lycanroc) Rock special snowflake dog and you're gonna like it.
>>
>>33200442
So......the Lycanrocs are getting Megas then?
>>
>>33200562
>All this build up for Rockruff evolving

How does this prove a 3rd form?

>Midday Lycanroc and Midnight Lycanroc are already owned and depicted as Olivia and Gladion's pokemon respectively

How does this prove a third form too? They are here because Rockruff doesn't know which form should it evolve into. And 3rd Doggo vs Gladion's Midnight doggo doesn't make any sense at all, he is his rival after all.
>>
>>33200562
>bipedal (read: not digitigrade like Midnight Lycanroc)
Plantigrade is the word you're looking for.
>>
>>33200442
>Ash is going to get Midday Lycanroc with green eyes and Midnight Lycanroc's red fur
Calling it now.
>>
>>33200488
>Comedy relief owl ever evolving to final stage
>Comedy relief cat ever evolving into final stage
His ace literally has to be either Pikashit or Rockruff at this point
>>
>>33200442
Am i the only person who thinks we might get Ash Lycanroc.
>>
> datamined information already confirms placeholders for more Lycanroc forms
> two major Lycanroc forms both owned by two major characters
> they went as far to change Olivia's Lycanroc form so both forms appear super early and gave Gladion the other form
> Rockruff evolving in an episode where both Lycanroc forms are already featured *hint hint*
> Rockruff's eyes glowing green
> Ash's looking surprised in the trailer as the identical green light shines on him

Sure anon, sure. Maybe Ash's Rockruff will evolve into Midday form, and maybe we will finally get that Pokemon Z game.
>>
>>33201208
>datamined information already confirms placeholders for more Lycanroc forms

Just like Missing No

>two major Lycanroc forms both owned by two major characters

So fucking what?

> they went as far to change Olivia's Lycanroc form so both forms appear super early and gave Gladion the other form

They changed Olivia's dog because Gladion already had one.

> Rockruff evolving in an episode where both Lycanroc forms are already featured *hint hint*

So what? It's not a fucking hint. They are ehre for a viewer so he can play a guess game.

>Rockruff's eyes glowing green

Are we going to overreact on a Green Flash again? It's a fucking mirage, just like Rainbow. It's nothing special.

> Ash's looking surprised in the trailer as the identical green light shines on him

Ash's reaction there is similar to Team Rocket's reaction when they were watching a sunrise in the Gladion episode. Alola is beautiful, we know that.
>>
>>33201364
>Just like Missing No
You have fucking idea what you're talking about, do you?
>>
File: 1501793844912.jpg (28KB, 630x404px) Image search: [Google]
1501793844912.jpg
28KB, 630x404px
>>33200442
It evolves into the pic related, anon...
>>
>>33200799
Yes anon, you're the onnnnlllllyyy person. Only you have had this thought. Wow. Such a unique thinker out of the 7 billion people, only YOU have thought it. Boy.

Call the white house we've got a new mystic meg here.
>>
>>33201364
>Rockruff is inspired by a poi, a now extintct hawaiian dog
>Some villages on the islands would give newborn children a poi as a companion. If the child died before the dog, the dog would be killed and buried with the child, so they could be together in the afterlife.
>If the dog died before the child, they would make a necklace out of the dog's teeth and give it to the child, so the dog would always be with them in spirit, hence Rockruffs bone collar
>Anime Rockruff sees a green flash at sunset that potentially triggers it evolution
>An old sailor myth claims that the green flash means that "a soul comes back to this world from the dead"
>New Lycanroc form is a Rock/Ghost inspired by a poi spirit coming back to life
>>
>>33201364

Anon why so dumb?

1. Why are you mentioning MissingNo....that's ANCIENT and comes from very old games. What is the point of you mentioning that? Is that like an argument? I'm lost.

2. The anime won't have imbalanced number of Lycanroc forms. They like to make Ash special anyway, so it is obvious a third form is happening.

3. Lmao, Gladion doesn't even have one in the games. They gave him one so they could change Olivia's Lycanroc. That doesn't look suspicious to you?

4. Damn you're stupid. With both forms there, it is fucking obvious Rockruff is evolving into neither of those.

5. Wow, you really are stupid, aren't you? ROCKRUFF IS STARING AT GLOWING GREEN SUNRISE. You fucking idiot.

6. I have now determined you are completely retarded. Why would Ash look shocked at a sunrise lmao?

Taking a screenshot of your embarassing post and posting it next week on /vp/ so I can make fun of your retarded speculation. Look forward to it!

I can't believe idiots like you still exist on this planet.
>>
>>33200442
Everyone is missing the most obvious twist

Ash's Rockruff won't evolve cause the anime writers fucking hate you all
>>
>>33200442
False, rockruff will evolve in ultra sun/moon lycanroc
>>
More like Ash's doggo is not going to evolve and get some unique move
>>
>>33201473
>If the child died before the dog, the dog would be killed and buried with the child, so they could be together in the afterlife
Truly primitive/10 I fucking hate ancient people that's fucked up
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.