[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#Truth Drop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: VGC.jpg (14KB, 421x236px) Image search: [Google]
VGC.jpg
14KB, 421x236px
You already know I hardly post on 4chan. I mainly did as a kid to mess around and troll but when it came to serious discussions? I went elsewhere.

However, I wanted to drop by to drop some truth on all of you about a couple of things that I feel are important enough for me to throw on my tag and actually type about.

1) Shinies/Injected-Mons have always been a ''thing'' in VGC Worlds. I have used them and still do. As long as the move set/IV's are legit to VGC standards then the Judges don't care and neither does Nintendo/Pokemon International.

2. Smogon Sets. I came up with an idea after seeing how popular pokemon emulators like Showdown, and communities like Smogon were. Fake sets. That's right. Most of you are casual players with the rare few who know exactly what I'm talking about.

A lot of us over the years have put out viable sets that we want Smogon users to try out in Showdown plus also use in VGC Worlds. The more players who use our sets we put out then the easier time we'll have with personalized teams made to take down the ELO+.

That's right. Your high scores? They come from those of us who know Pokemon inside and out, and the reason you can't make it as a VGC Champion? Because we have a set ready to go against the most popular sets that we created for the mass public to use. You may THINK you're a good player but really, you're just doing what we designed.

That's all I wanted to say.

Chow-mein, /vp/.
>>
No, I'm Ray Rizzo
>>
File: 9e2Wx2Z.png (82KB, 1423x435px) Image search: [Google]
9e2Wx2Z.png
82KB, 1423x435px
>>33198254
>projecting this hard
>>
File: doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>RayRizzo
>>
File: IMG_2466.jpg (86KB, 1254x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2466.jpg
86KB, 1254x478px
>>
>>33198307
You're really not, tho.
>>
>>33198254
>tfw I always made teams to counter the popular sets
What now?
>>
>>33198254
nobody here even cares about VGC any more
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.