[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Punishment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4701.png (267KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4701.png
267KB, 640x1136px
"Lil sh*ts" think they can leak my game?
Foolish imbeciles, I'll simply announce USUM and literally only change the environment, but never tell them. Leaving them to fake leaks and fan speculation that will shatter their very soul come launch Day.
That'll teach them for the OG SM Leaks.
Damn this fan base!
Damn them all to an eternal disappointment fest!"
>>
Honestly I don't think Masuda gives a shit about mainline games anymore

All he tweets about is Pokemon go and tweet the female voice actresses and host like a horny 50 year old
>>
>>33197846
Hes probably more focused on gen 8 than usm
>>
Masuda will save us from Ohmori, r-right guys?
>>
File: 1487647551550.png (142KB, 293x341px) Image search: [Google]
1487647551550.png
142KB, 293x341px
>>33198012
>not realizing that Masuda is pampering Ohmori to be his successor
>>
File: 1501825441501.png (125KB, 466x532px) Image search: [Google]
1501825441501.png
125KB, 466x532px
>>33197825
I-I'M SORRY MR. JOHN GAMEFREAK
PLEASE DON'T HURT ME
>>
>>33198039
Surely after the disaster of SM he will have reconsidered. OR Ohmori is actually covering for Masuda because he's been working on the Switch game since XY came out, and we're about to enter another Golden Age of Pokémon. This will happen, right?
>>
>>33198065
>disaster of SM
>disaster
???
>>
>>33198223
>"I'm completely fine with no post game and having features either gone or utterly fucked."
>>
>>33198223
linear region
no postgame
PSS is gone for some reason
>>
>>33198237
>>33198230
you realize that most people liked the games, right?
also the region is not linear and the postgame is there. Stop basing your oponion on what 4chan faggots say.
>>
>>33198230
>>33198237
>muh postgame meme
It's there, just because you don't like it doesn't mean that others don't.
>linear region
That's how it's been since BW, not gonna change anytime soon unfortunately.
>PSS gone
Gen 6 feature

>>33198243
>the region is not linear
It totally was don't lie to yourself either.
>>
File: shulk puts on sunglasses.jpg (21KB, 258x322px) Image search: [Google]
shulk puts on sunglasses.jpg
21KB, 258x322px
>>33198243
>the region is not linear
There are roadblocks EVERYWHERE in SM. You can't walk two goddamn feet without being interrupted by a Tauros or Stoutland or whatever fucking excuse they put there to get you back on Lillie's Gay Railroad.
>>
>>33198243
if I based my opinion on what 4chan says I would've mentioned the cutscenes, but I didn't because I like the cutscenes. this is my own opinion. if you compare the region design and postgame to the other games SM are extremely lacking. "most people liked them" is not an argument because most people beat the Elite Four and drop it, whereas I put hundreds of hours into every game and thus can form a more nuanced opinion
>>
>>33198264
show me the postgame. there's the battle tower clone and a couple routes. that's less than most of the other games.
"gen 6 feature" is not a valid argument. there was literally no reason to remove it. it's not a minor feature like the friend safari
>>
>>33198268
"most people like them" is an argument, because that's what people at GF would care about, which is what you were discussing. Retard
>>
>>33198276
The UB quest was the postgame. Along with the few routes and battle facility it's the largest out of all first versions not counting GS. And before you say BW's was bigger it lacked a real postgame quest. Yeah it had more routes but most of them were empty and more people have shown that they prefer quests like the Looker missions and delta episode compared to a few empty routes you have no motivation to explore other than "might as well since there's literally nothing else to do."
>"gen 6 feature" is not a valid argument.
As far as Gamefreak is concerned it is.
>there was literally no reason to remove it.
How about it would've been redundant with festival plaza?
>>
>>33198319
>it lacked a real postgame quest
what is the seven sages quest
>How about it would've been redundant with festival plaza?
that's retarded
the festival plaza was made after the PSS so if anything the festival plaza is redundant
>>
>>33198324
>what is the seven sages quest
So forgettable I forgot about it.
>that's retarded
>the festival plaza was made after the PSS so if anything the festival plaza is redundant
That's retarded, the PSS was made after the wifi plaza so if anything the PSS is redundant.
>>
>>33198343
How can you defend Festival Plaza when the PSS was literally all we needed? You know that you're allowed to admit that SM didn't do everything perfectly, right?
>>
>>33198343
>So forgettable I forgot about it.
and the UB quest where everything is just a wild encounter isn't?
>the PSS was made after the wifi plaza so if anything the PSS is redundant
except the PSS is more convenient than the wifi plaza so it makes sense to replace it
the festival plaza is less convenient than the PSS so it doesn't make sense to replace it
>>
>>33198356
I'm not I'm just pointing out why PSS was replaced.

>>33198360
>and the UB quest where everything is just a wild encounter isn't?
Encountering Pokémon and seeing a character nobody thought would return while getting some lore is more memorable than finding some old dude and listening to whatever philosophical bullshit he spouts before he hands you a TM.
>except the PSS is more convenient than the wifi plaza so it makes sense to replace it
>the festival plaza is less convenient than the PSS so it doesn't make sense to replace it
True
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.